PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going?

xrayzebra
12-09-2006, 01:02 PM
Well who is going to see Bill Clinton when he comes to town Sunday?

He is suppose to be in town to support the election of Ciro. Lucky Guy! :smokin

01Snake
12-09-2006, 01:55 PM
I'm sure some guys on this forum will be lining up to suck his dick just after he finishes walking on water.

exstatic
12-09-2006, 02:14 PM
I'm sure some guys on this forum will be lining up to suck his dick just after he finishes walking on water.
Now, now. Bill has never shown a propensity for guy-suck. Fat chicks, on the other hand, will have to take a number.

sandman
12-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Now, now. Bill has never shown a propensity for guy-suck. Fat chicks, on the other hand, will have to take a number.

No waiting if they bring a cigar...

Yonivore
12-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Know him that well, eh?

boutons_
12-09-2006, 04:30 PM
"Know him that well,"

way too well, only due to that fat, ugly bitch Linda Tripp and out-of-control witch-hunter and President-baiter Ken Starr.

exstatic
12-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Know him that well, eh?
Um, it's probably not a national secret that the women he's been with are ALL at least a bit plump and not very good looking. Internet photos just aren't that tough to come by. The one, Jones I think it was, had a nose that looked like a fucking Deli Dill pickle, before her 15 minutes allowed her to have it re-done.

Yonivore
12-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Um, it's probably not a national secret that the women he's been with are ALL at least a bit plump and not very good looking. Internet photos just aren't that tough to come by. The one, Jones I think it was, had a nose that looked like a fucking Deli Dill pickle, before her 15 minutes allowed her to have it re-done.
I was talking about this part:

Bill has never shown a propensity for guy-suck.

smeagol
12-09-2006, 08:56 PM
"Know him that well,"

way too well, only due to that fat, ugly bitch Linda Tripp and out-of-control witch-hunter and President-baiter Ken Starr.
You are implying he had no fault in the hold affair?

exstatic
12-09-2006, 09:49 PM
I was talking about this part:
I'm sure if he had, Starr would have spread THAT all over the front page, too.

boutons_
12-09-2006, 10:20 PM
"he had no fault in the hold affair?"

No fault at all.
Consenting sex between adults.

And don't bother to play the "morality card", especially with your morality and esp with genetically-immoral national politicians.

01Snake
12-09-2006, 11:19 PM
8 years of peace

:donkey

Oct. 12, 2000 - A terrorist bomb damages the destroyer USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, killing 17 sailors and injuring 39.

Aug. 7, 1998 - Terrorist bombs destroy the U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. In Nairobi, 12 Americans are among the 291 killed, and over 5,000 are wounded, including 6 Americans. In Dar es Salaam, one U.S. citizen is wounded among the 10 killed and 77 injured.

In response, on August 20 the United States attacked targets in Afghanistan and Sudan with over 75 cruise missiles fired from Navy ships in the Arabian and Red seas. About 60 Tomahawk cruise missiles were fired from warships in the Arabian Sea. Most struck six separate targets in a camp near Khost, Afghanistan. Simultaneously, about 20 cruise missiles were fired from U.S. ships in the Red Sea striking a factory in Khartoum, Sudan, which was suspected of producing components for making chemical weapons.

June 21, 1998 - Rocket-propelled grenades explode near the U.S. embassy in Beirut.

July 27, 1996 - A pipe bomb explodes during the Olympic games in Atlanta, killing one person and wounding 111.

June 25, 1996 - A bomb aboard a fuel truck explodes outside a U.S. air force installation in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. 19 U.S. military personnel are killed in the Khubar Towers housing facility, and 515 are wounded, including 240 Americans.

Nov. 13, 1995 - A car-bomb in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia kills seven people, five of them American military and civilian advisers for National Guard training. The "Tigers of the Gulf," "Islamist Movement for Change," and "Fighting Advocates of God" claim responsibility.

April 19, 1995 - A car bomb destroys the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and wounding over 600.

February 1993 - A bomb in a van explodes in the underground parking garage in New York's World Trade Center, killing six people and wounding 1,042.

Yonivore
12-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Well, at least he had his priorities straight...

US bugged Diana's phone on night of death crash (http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1968664,00.html)

Personally, I think I'd rather my President be bugging terrorists phones. But, that's just me.

PixelPusher
12-10-2006, 12:10 AM
Well, at least he had his priorities straight...

US bugged Diana's phone on night of death crash (http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1968664,00.html)

Personally, I think I'd rather my President be bugging terrorists phones. But, that's just me.
Princess Diana wasn't a U.S. citizen.

Yonivore
12-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Well, that makes it a worthwhile pursuit.

PixelPusher
12-10-2006, 02:07 AM
Not worthwhile, but not unconstitutional either.

Yonivore
12-10-2006, 08:41 AM
I'm sure if he had, Starr would have spread THAT all over the front page, too.
Only if he'd perjured himself in a court deposition, asked others to do the same, or obstructed an investigation into the matter in an attempt to deny a U. S. Citizen their due process rights.

I'm beginning to think Pixel Pusher has sucked that dick or, vice versa, given how vehemently he defends Slick Willy on this matter and how hard he's trying to change the subject.

boutons_
12-10-2006, 09:32 AM
"a U. S. Citizen their due process rights."

... with litigation provoked and financed by radical right FLAG/Mellon/Scaife, and which was fucking dismissed, just like the Clinton impeachment went flaccid.

George Gervin's Afro
12-10-2006, 10:07 AM
:donkey

Oct. 12, 2000 - A terrorist bomb damages the destroyer USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, killing 17 sailors and injuring 39.

Aug. 7, 1998 - Terrorist bombs destroy the U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. In Nairobi, 12 Americans are among the 291 killed, and over 5,000 are wounded, including 6 Americans. In Dar es Salaam, one U.S. citizen is wounded among the 10 killed and 77 injured.

In response, on August 20 the United States attacked targets in Afghanistan and Sudan with over 75 cruise missiles fired from Navy ships in the Arabian and Red seas. About 60 Tomahawk cruise missiles were fired from warships in the Arabian Sea. Most struck six separate targets in a camp near Khost, Afghanistan. Simultaneously, about 20 cruise missiles were fired from U.S. ships in the Red Sea striking a factory in Khartoum, Sudan, which was suspected of producing components for making chemical weapons.

June 21, 1998 - Rocket-propelled grenades explode near the U.S. embassy in Beirut.

July 27, 1996 - A pipe bomb explodes during the Olympic games in Atlanta, killing one person and wounding 111.

June 25, 1996 - A bomb aboard a fuel truck explodes outside a U.S. air force installation in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. 19 U.S. military personnel are killed in the Khubar Towers housing facility, and 515 are wounded, including 240 Americans.

Nov. 13, 1995 - A car-bomb in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia kills seven people, five of them American military and civilian advisers for National Guard training. The "Tigers of the Gulf," "Islamist Movement for Change," and "Fighting Advocates of God" claim responsibility.

April 19, 1995 - A car bomb destroys the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and wounding over 600.

February 1993 - A bomb in a van explodes in the underground parking garage in New York's World Trade Center, killing six people and wounding 1,042.

I know every violent act across the globe was Slick Willy's fault... :rolleyes

The abortion and Olympic bombing are Clinton's fault? The guy responsible was a pro life Christian?

In case you forgot Clinton cauhgt and convicted those who were responsible for the 93 wtc bombing. Bush? he invaded a country that had NOTHING to do with 9/11

Oh and before you respond with " Clinton never caught the mastermind ' talking point... Osama remains free 5 + years after the fact and we're bogged down in a quagmire..

Bush's only black mark is the unecessary war. Other than thbat he's been an average President

exstatic
12-10-2006, 10:51 AM
You do know who she was sleeping with, right? Emad Mohamed al-Fayed.

01Snake
12-10-2006, 10:57 AM
I know every violent act across the globe was Slick Willy's fault... :rolleyes

Wasn't exactly 8 years of peace either was it?
:rolleyes

Yonivore
12-10-2006, 11:52 AM
You do know who she was sleeping with, right? Emad Mohamed al-Fayed.
So? Herrod's is a front for some sinister group headed by Dodi Fayed?

PixelPusher
12-10-2006, 12:17 PM
I'm beginning to think Pixel Pusher has sucked that dick or, vice versa, given how vehemently he defends Slick Willy on this matter and how hard he's trying to change the subject.
I'm beginning to think Yonivore has latent homosexual tendencies, given his prediliction for mentioning "guys sucking guy's dicks".

Yonivore
12-10-2006, 01:34 PM
I'm beginning to think Yonivore has latent homosexual tendencies, given his prediliction for mentioning "guys sucking guy's dicks".
Really? So, when's the last time I even talked about cocksucking?

I was only responding to exstatic's stupid post. He called former President Clinton "Bill" (denoting familiarity) and said:

"Bill has never shown a propensity for guy-suck."
I'd say I'd have to know someone very, very well before I'd be able to make that definitive of a statement about their sexual proclivities. Particularly someone as apparently oversexed as was President Clinton.

Tell me, ex...would you have said, "Bill has never shown a propensity for using cigars as a sexual aid," had it not come out in an investigation over his perjured testimony?

And, Pixel, are you guy-sucking ex? You're taking up for him like he's your bitch or something.

exstatic
12-10-2006, 02:15 PM
So? Herrod's is a front for some sinister group headed by Dodi Fayed?
The Fayed's are Egyptian. Some of the most radical motherfuckers in Islam are in or from Egypt. In fact, it has always been the hotbed of radical Islam. Nasser kicked out a shitload of clerics during his tenure ruling Egypt. Guess where they went? Saudi Arabia. They founded the Wahabi sect.

I think that if the govt is bugging US citizens, a couple of rich somewhat shady Egyptians merit a listen or two.

As for the Bill thing, I've already stated that I think that if such a thing were happening, Star would have dragged it out to daylight. After all, he didn't start out investigating Monica-gate. He was grasping at straws to get ANYTHING when his legitimate mandate (Whitewater) came up dry, and he got lucky that a certain intern dry-cleaned instead of laundered her blue dress. If you want to continue to discuss male cock-sucking to feed your nasty little fetish, please leave me out of it.

Bob Lanier
12-10-2006, 02:37 PM
I'd say I'd have to know someone very, very well before I'd be able to make that definitive of a statement about their sexual proclivities.
Yonivore? It's kinda hard to tell whether or not he's a paedophile, you know?

PixelPusher
12-10-2006, 03:21 PM
First...

then a brief moment of clarity...

I'd say I'd have to know someone very, very well before I'd be able to make that definitive of a statement about their sexual proclivities.

then contradicts himself yet again...

And, Pixel, are you guy-sucking ex? You're taking up for him like he's your bitch or something.

Are you schizophrenic?

xrayzebra
12-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Funny, he is coming down to campaign for Ciro, but is using a public college to
give his speech. Can that be right? I thought Colleges were suppose to be
neutral. Can that mean Bush could come down for Ciro's opponent and give
his talk there at Palo Alto? Nawh, he isn't a dimm-o-crap. Not allowed. That would
be partisan politics.

Yonivore
12-10-2006, 08:30 PM
The Fayed's are Egyptian. Some of the most radical motherfuckers in Islam are in or from Egypt. In fact, it has always been the hotbed of radical Islam. Nasser kicked out a shitload of clerics during his tenure ruling Egypt. Guess where they went? Saudi Arabia. They founded the Wahabi sect.

I think that if the govt is bugging US citizens, a couple of rich somewhat shady Egyptians merit a listen or two.
Kind of paintin' with a broad brush there, ain't'cha?

As for the Bill thing, I've already stated that I think that if such a thing were happening, Star would have dragged it out to daylight. After all, he didn't start out investigating Monica-gate. He was grasping at straws to get ANYTHING when his legitimate mandate (Whitewater) came up dry, and he got lucky that a certain intern dry-cleaned instead of laundered her blue dress. If you want to continue to discuss male cock-sucking to feed your nasty little fetish, please leave me out of it.
Sure, because you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Yonivore
12-10-2006, 08:31 PM
First...

then a brief moment of clarity...

then contradicts himself yet again...

Are you schizophrenic?
I'm sure you were trying to make a point there, weren't ya?

PixelPusher
12-10-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm sure you were trying to make a point there, weren't ya?

(but I'm gonna pretend I didn't get caught contradicting myself again.)

smeagol
12-10-2006, 09:11 PM

No fault at all.

So a President of the US, who is married, gets his pole waxed by a woman other than hs wife, and for boutons everything is AOK?

If a Republican did that you would be on his ass faster than bees on honey.

You are a fucking hypocrite.

ChumpDumper
12-10-2006, 09:19 PM
I have trouble giving much of a shit about politicians' extramarital affairs, considering some of our better presidents did it--we just never used pretend to make such a big deal about it.

xrayzebra
12-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Chump, you never read much history did you. Much ado was made
in some cases.

ChumpDumper
12-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Some. Not others. I'm thinking specifically about FDR and Eisenhower. Pretty much the entire press core knew about their affairs.

smeagol
12-10-2006, 09:21 PM
I have trouble giving much of a shit about politicians' extramarital affairs, considering some of our better presidents did it--we just never used pretend to make such a big deal about it.
Not giving a shit is one thing.

Condoning it for partisan reasons is another.

Yonivore
12-10-2006, 09:29 PM
There was no contradiction PeePee.

PixelPusher
12-10-2006, 09:58 PM
There was no contradiction PeePee.

You said "I'd say I'd have to know someone very, very well before I'd be able to make that definitive of a statement about their sexual proclivities".

Well you certainly don't know me "very, very well", but that didn't stop you from branding me a "guy-sucking ex" in the very same post anyway.

I'm not a Democrat, or a Clinton fanboy. I thought he was ok. Not great, not terrible. I certainly don't share the level of obsession with Clinton you have, as evidenced by your numerous thread about him you've posted. But you're right in noting I do respond to these thread - not because "Clinton is my hero!", but because I find your continued supposition that Clinton getting a BJ and/or lying to a grand jury about said BJ is the worst thing any president has ever done to be preposterous (especially in conjuction with "history will judge Bush43 the greatest president ever").

Yonivore
12-11-2006, 11:48 AM
You said "I'd say I'd have to know someone very, very well before I'd be able to make that definitive of a statement about their sexual proclivities".

Well you certainly don't know me "very, very well", but that didn't stop you from branding me a "guy-sucking ex" in the very same post anyway.

I'm not a Democrat, or a Clinton fanboy. I thought he was ok. Not great, not terrible. I certainly don't share the level of obsession with Clinton you have, as evidenced by your numerous thread about him you've posted. But you're right in noting I do respond to these thread - not because "Clinton is my hero!", but because I find your continued supposition that Clinton getting a BJ and/or lying to a grand jury about said BJ is the worst thing any president has ever done to be preposterous (especially in conjuction with "history will judge Bush43 the greatest president ever").
Look up the word definitive. All my statements about you were suppositive not definitive. And, oh yea, I believe all my suppositive statements were about your relationship with exstatic and the way you jumped to his defense in the thread.

Yonivore
12-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Ah! But it now appears the other party to her conversations they were interested in was a U.S. citizen; billionaire Teddy Forstmann.

DarkReign
12-11-2006, 01:53 PM
All of this because a married man lied about a BJ. First and only time thats ever happened, Im sure.

:lmao

xrayzebra
12-11-2006, 03:26 PM
All of this because a married man lied about a BJ. First and only time thats ever happened, Im sure.

By a President before a Grand Jury, yes!

Yonivore
12-11-2006, 04:10 PM

Actually, no. There were cases published at the time, and every time this was debated on a national stage, where they interviewed men who were tried, convicted, and put in prison for perjury over extramarital affairs.

DarkReign
12-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Actually, no. There were cases published at the time, and every time this was debated on a national stage, where they interviewed men who were tried, convicted, and put in prison for perjury over extramarital affairs.

Are you saying, that because the President lied under oath to a grand jury about a blowjob, the leader of the free world should be tried and convicted of perjury?

You, a conservative, would imprison your President because he lied about a blowjob? Not about campaign financing, or means of war, or voting fraud, or any other litany of serious charges, but....about...a....blowjob.

Seriously? Your President? The Commander in Chief? The spokesman for America, convicted of perjury for lying under oath, about...a.....blowjob.

seriously...

Yonivore
12-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Are you saying, that because the President lied under oath to a grand jury about a blowjob, the leader of the free world should be tried and convicted of perjury?

You, a conservative, would imprison your President because he lied about a blowjob? Not about campaign financing, or means of war, or voting fraud, or any other litany of serious charges, but....about...a....blowjob.

Seriously? Your President? The Commander in Chief? The spokesman for America, convicted of perjury for lying under oath, about...a.....blowjob.

seriously...
Perjury is a crime. He is the top executive of the nation, the boss of the Attorney General, the top law enforcement officer in the nation. I don't give a flying fuck over what he perjured himself (and suborned perjury and obstructed justice).

Is he above the law? Seriously...

turambar85
12-11-2006, 10:40 PM

No fault at all.

And don't bother to play the "morality card", especially with your morality and esp with genetically-immoral national politicians.

His blow-job I am almost fine with. Disappointed, but thats about it.

However, he lied under oath. Defend that Boutons, and you are no better than G-town, X-ray, or Yonivore.

Make your bed.

Nbadan
12-12-2006, 02:08 AM
Clinton lied, but it was over a civil matter, the Paula Jones hit-piece completely financed by Texan Bob Perry, (he even gave her a complete makeover with face-lift to get more sympathy) not a matter of State. Big difference.

Nbadan
12-12-2006, 02:11 AM
Paula Jones (pre Bob Perry money)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/images/jones2_040198r.jpg

Paula Jones (with Perry Makeover)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/205000/images/_208715_paula_jones.jpg

DarkReign
12-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Perjury is a crime. He is the top executive of the nation, the boss of the Attorney General, the top law enforcement officer in the nation. I don't give a flying fuck over what he perjured himself (and suborned perjury and obstructed justice).

Is he above the law? Seriously...

Hey my man, I wasnt trying to play partisan politics with you. I was just pointing out some obvious points that I am sure you are/were aware of.

Is he above the law? By "he", you are referring to the Presidency, not Bill Clinton.

Is the Presidency above the law? Hmmmm, dont quite know how to answer that one. One could argue the President sets agenda in Congress and can circumvent law as much as the office allows, but thats semantics.

I think you know where I am going with this.

Yoni, as it stands, I think you are obviously a staunch conservative (total reach there, I know). But, as greasy and slimy as it is, I believe Bush may be in a similar position in the next 2 years regarding the rev-up to the invasion of Iraq. He may be under oath, in front of Congress, being grilled about the "hows, whys, and whens".

Now, one could argue that the President should avoid some questions on the basis of national security.

But in the grand scheme of things, which grand jury would be considered more relevant to the actual governing of the nation?

Lets be real for a moment as well, President Bush is prone to Freudian slips. If he slips on that stage, or is found to have been less than truthful (the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth), should he be subject to the impeachment process or tried for perjury?

I know these are all what-if statements at this point, but the chance of this happening is more-likely, than less-likely.

Yonivore
12-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Hey my man, I wasnt trying to play partisan politics with you. I was just pointing out some obvious points that I am sure you are/were aware of.

Is he above the law? By "he", you are referring to the Presidency, not Bill Clinton.

Is the Presidency above the law? Hmmmm, dont quite know how to answer that one. One could argue the President sets agenda in Congress and can circumvent law as much as the office allows, but thats semantics.

I think you know where I am going with this.

Yoni, as it stands, I think you are obviously a staunch conservative (total reach there, I know). But, as greasy and slimy as it is, I believe Bush may be in a similar position in the next 2 years regarding the rev-up to the invasion of Iraq. He may be under oath, in front of Congress, being grilled about the "hows, whys, and whens".

Now, one could argue that the President should avoid some questions on the basis of national security.

But in the grand scheme of things, which grand jury would be considered more relevant to the actual governing of the nation?

Lets be real for a moment as well, President Bush is prone to Freudian slips. If he slips on that stage, or is found to have been less than truthful (the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth), should he be subject to the impeachment process or tried for perjury?

I know these are all what-if statements at this point, but the chance of this happening is more-likely, than less-likely.
If President Bush commits perjury, he should be prosecuted.

boutons_
12-12-2006, 01:22 PM
but if dubya viciously lied the country into a bullshit war, that's ok.

if dubya's criminal inattention facilitated the WTC attack, that's ok.

cheguevara
12-12-2006, 02:04 PM
The lies:

"I did not have sexual relations with another woman..." - resulted in media scandal

"Iraq has WMDs and ties to alqaeda and will attack us soon..." - resulted in thousands of young americans dead and millions of iraquis men/women/children dead

turambar85
12-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Yes, Bush lied, and these lies got us into worse situations than the lies told by Clinton. But, Clinton lied under oath, that is pretty bad in its own right.

My view:

Bush should be impeached and tried for charges of war crimes, corruption, and lying to the American people as well as other things.

Clinton should have been impeached and tried for charges of perjury.

Both were lying bastards, and both should have served prison time, or, at least in Clinton's place, served a lot of community service by giving free, mandatory speeches on why perjury is wrong.

101A
12-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Yes, Bush lied, and these lies got us into worse situations than the lies told by Clinton. But, Clinton lied under oath, that is pretty bad in its own right.

My view:

Bush should be impeached and tried for charges of war crimes, corruption, and lying to the American people as well as other things.

Clinton should have been impeached and tried for charges of perjury.

Both were lying bastards, and both should have served prison time, or, at least in Clinton's place, served a lot of community service by giving free, mandatory speeches on why perjury is wrong.

Should all Senators who voted to give Bush the authority to invade, who had access to all of the same documents he did, also be jailed.

If the war would have turned out great would you still be calling for Bush's head, or should we monday-morning quarterback all leaders of the country and throw them in jail if their policies don't work?

OR...

Should a president always have to behave as if "under oath", and be punished for EVER lying, or attempting to deceive the public, other elected officials, etc...

You think anybody would want that job - as it is, I believe fewer and fewer competent people do?

Yonivore
12-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Yeah, Clinton didn't do any harm.

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/McCoyDiana3.jpg

Guru of Nothing
12-12-2006, 06:57 PM
Let's party like it's 1999!!!