PDA

View Full Version : whatever happened to prince naseem hamed?

Fillmoe
12-10-2006, 02:11 PM
dude was roy jones before roy jones was roy jones....

i remember i was watching a fight one day and this dude came out on a magic carpet..... :lol :lol

after barrera fucked his ass up i never seen him again.....

we need more guys in the ring like him....

atxrocker
12-10-2006, 02:17 PM
he was an arrogant red dot, but fun without a doubt. that's what happens when you get got and become a has been.

Fillmoe
12-10-2006, 02:21 PM
dude would be doing flips and shit while boxing.... shit was fucking hilarious! i was doing some research on google and apparently he almost killed someone going 100mph and was sentenced to 1 year in jail but only did 2 months.... and he got fat

Louae
12-11-2006, 09:26 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Naseem_Hamed

Here is what they have on Wilkepedia on him.

nkdlunch
12-11-2006, 10:03 AM
he joined Al'qaeda since Barrera kicked his ass

2centsworth
12-11-2006, 11:10 AM
guy was one of the best villans ever in boxing. I wish there were more like him.

Solid D
12-11-2006, 05:30 PM
he was an arrogant red dot, but fun without a doubt. that's what happens when you get got and become a has been.

"red dot" has a couple of different connotations. Just curious, how do you mean that?

cornbread
12-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Prince Naseem!!! I hated that guy so much but I would always watch him fight, if I didn't fall asleep during his 15 minute ring entrances. He was entertaining to say the least.

I remember he had one promo before one his fights where they had him in old man make-up telling some kids about how Prince Naseem was the greatest fighter of all time. Probably not the most accurate prediction of how he'll be remembered.

cornbread
12-11-2006, 07:20 PM
guy was one of the best villans ever in boxing. I wish there were more like him.

I agree. He really brought a lot of emotion to any fight he was in.

exstatic
12-11-2006, 08:09 PM
after barrera fucked his ass up i never seen him again.....
I think you answered your own question.

Duff McCartney
12-11-2006, 09:20 PM
I remember the dude would flat out body slam some of his opponents...when he dodged and ducked punches...he would stand up really quick to practically pick up his opponent and throw him on the ground.

DarkReign
12-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Total guess here, but I am going to venture that the punk finally fought some talent and got wtfpwnd.

Flips and dancing look great, fighting mediocre talent made him look awfully good, probably fought someone real and whilst bobbing and weaving in an exaggerated manner, got knocked the fuck out.

Total guess.