PDA

View Full Version : I Have The Best Wife In The World

12-10-2006, 08:12 PM
So, while I recover from my "procedure", my wife mentions that to keep me from going up and down the stairs and aggravating, she'll go ahead and ice down my beer, bring it upstairs and put it by the bed so I can click between the Cowboys and Spurs and only have to reach over for a cold one.

God I love that woman.

Fillmoe
12-10-2006, 08:17 PM
She aint putting the beer to your mouth?

DAM YOU LOST!

White Goodman
12-10-2006, 09:03 PM
AK47 might have something to say about that...

Rusty Shackleford
12-10-2006, 09:08 PM
So, while I recover from my "procedure", my wife mentions that to keep me from going up and down the stairs and aggravating, she'll go ahead and ice down my beer, bring it upstairs and put it by the bed so I can click between the Cowboys and Spurs and only have to reach over for a cold one.

God I love that woman.

Mine made me a steak tonight. Then cut it into pieces for me. But yours is good too.

MrChug
12-11-2006, 12:01 AM
So when's her sister coming over? And...(hate to be a Mr. Persniketty), but HOW in the world is she supposed to tell you all these things with your genatalia being orally massaged? I mean...does she know sign language or something?

I'm thinking..."Gawd I mean she's alright, but MY fiancee knows when theres a time to talk and when there's time to just shut it and do (as you put it so gently) the "procedure". DAMN...this lady talks too much!!!!!!!!!!!

baseline bum
12-11-2006, 03:10 AM
Mine suggested a threesome with the babysitter, and then talked her into it.

Trainwreck2100
12-11-2006, 03:14 AM
Mine suggested a threesome with the babysitter, and then talked her into it.

And then you woke up

2Blonde
12-11-2006, 06:11 PM
except for 1369's, the rest of these belong in the...
Guys Fantasy Forum :rolleyes

White Goodman
12-11-2006, 06:14 PM
except for 1369's, the rest of these belong in the...
Guys Fantasy Forum :rolleyes

my post is a fact

Summers
12-11-2006, 07:16 PM
(patiently waiting for RandomGuy to post here...) :)

Jimcs50
12-11-2006, 09:59 PM

God I love that woman.

sadistic woman...she just made it too easy for you to watch both the Cowboys and the Spurs lose....that is really cold man.