johngateswhiteley
12-10-2006, 10:27 PM
...eat me dallas...and fuck off haters.

Fillmoe
12-10-2006, 10:28 PM
fillmoe says..... theres a dallas/saints thread you idiot

Melmart1
12-10-2006, 10:29 PM
no shit. this didnt need a separate thread.

johngateswhiteley
12-10-2006, 10:31 PM
no shit. this didnt need a separate thread.

but it did. the Bush hate is big in these parts....and its not even my style to boast, especially during game...but i really hate the cowboys.

Melmart1
12-10-2006, 10:33 PM
WEll then.... now you know how people feel when you want to marginalize VY, don't you? It's the same damn thing so if you don't like it, don't dish it out.

Fillmoe
12-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Mods Get On Ya Job!

johngateswhiteley
12-10-2006, 10:37 PM
WEll then.... now you know how people feel when you want to marginalize VY, don't you? It's the same damn thing so if you don't like it, don't dish it out.

oh BS....vyoung sucks and i could care less what people say on the board....i just like to make it known the dude is bad ass.

Melmart1
12-10-2006, 10:38 PM
oh BS....vyoung sucks and i could care less what people say on the board....i just like to make it known the dude is bad ass.
Again.. don't dish it out if you can't take it. Quit with your bitching about haters when you yourself are one of the biggest ones.

Fillmoe
12-10-2006, 10:38 PM

VY didnt suck at the bowl championship

johngateswhiteley
12-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Again.. don't dish it out if you can't take it. Quit with your bitching about haters when you yourself are one of the biggest ones.

umm, you obviously don't read many of my posts. vyoung has had some nice moments this year. but the guy is far from good....the titans win games b/c their defense has been solid and their offensive line has been solid. not b/c vyoung has been doing anything special.

Bush on the other hand, dude is setting records, just like Leinart...as a freakin rookie.

MosesGuthrie
12-10-2006, 10:42 PM
You are a hater, though.

Melmart1
12-10-2006, 10:43 PM
I am beginning to think Matt Leinart's cock tastes like pumpkin pie for johngateswhitely to want to suck on it so much.

johngateswhiteley
12-10-2006, 10:43 PM
I am beginning to think Matt Leinart's cock tastes like pumpkin pie for johngateswhitely to want to suck on it so much.

i am beginning to think the Saints just can't stop scoring. maybe they can put up 60....

Melmart1
12-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Doesn't change the fact that you are a hater.

johngateswhiteley
12-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Doesn't change the fact that you are a hater.

define hater? cause, honestly, i don't root for vyoung to fail. but i sure as hell am not pulling for him either. there is a difference between rooting for someone to fail, and not buying into the hype. i am the latter of the two.

Melmart1
12-10-2006, 10:51 PM
YOU started the thread about haters. Perhaps you need to define it. Because to me, you only give VY credit for individual moments instead of wins where he straps that suck-ass team to his back and gets it for them.

But even so... is it possible for you to give VY credit even for those plays without using it as a reason to pimp USC players? Seriously.. if you can't give anything other than a backhanded compliment, why bother?

You do the same thing that the Bush haters do. So don't get pissed when it happens to you.

Fillmoe
12-10-2006, 10:54 PM
johngateshomerly is an idiot

johngateswhiteley
12-10-2006, 10:59 PM
YOU started the thread about haters. Perhaps you need to define it. Because to me, you only give VY credit for individual moments instead of wins where he straps that suck-ass team to his back and gets it for them.

But even so... is it possible for you to give VY credit even for those plays without using it as a reason to pimp USC players? Seriously.. if you can't give anything other than a backhanded compliment, why bother?

You do the same thing that the Bush haters do. So don't get pissed when it happens to you.

lets get one thing straight....i never get pissed on a forum. lmao...thats just stupid. i may get upset if my team loses or something like that, but NEVER based upon what anyone says here. thats silly.

vyoung and Leinart shouldn't get credit for wins...their teams should. and the only reason i post all this USC crap and chime in on the vyoung threads is b/c most tea-sips and vyoung fans have their head so far up their ass they have completely lost touch with reality.

1. the titans have a much better team than anyone on this board will give them credit for
2. vyoung is not nearly as good or responsible for the titans wins as people on this board would have others believe
3. i would not post nearly as much garbage as i do if more posters around here were realistic and not retarded

Melmart1
12-10-2006, 11:01 PM
1. the texans have a much better team than anyone on this board will give them credit for

You CANT be serious... how are the Texans a better team than anyone gives them credit for? They fucking suck. And what does that have to do wtih the fact that you are a hater?

Fillmoe
12-10-2006, 11:02 PM
2. vyoung is not nearly as good or responsible for the titans wins as people on this board would have others believe

:lol :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-10-2006, 11:03 PM
....and its not even my style to boast

I'm not going to argue any points about the Cowboys being totally dealt with and it's fairly noted that I'm a Reggie Bush fan, but for you to type those words is pretty damned funny.

leemajors
12-10-2006, 11:04 PM
umm, you obviously don't read many of my posts. vyoung has had some nice moments this year. but the guy is far from good....the texans win games b/c their defense has been solid and their offensive line has been solid. not b/c vyoung has been doing anything special.

Bush on the other hand, dude is setting records, just like Leinart...as a freakin rookie.

i'm pretty sure young plays for the titans.

johngateswhiteley
12-10-2006, 11:05 PM
i'm pretty sure young plays for the titans.

yeah, i did that twice....i need to go back and edit.

johngateswhiteley
12-10-2006, 11:06 PM
You CANT be serious... how are the Texans a better team than anyone gives them credit for? They fucking suck. And what does that have to do wtih the fact that you are a hater?

its suppose to be titans, my bad. i went back and edited.

Horry For 3!
12-11-2006, 12:27 AM
Are you serious???? :lmao You are a fucking dumbass!

Vinnie_Johnson
12-11-2006, 12:32 AM
...eat me dallas...and fuck off haters.

Nice post dumbass.......... :dramaquee

PixelPusher
12-11-2006, 12:48 AM
the fullback for the saints had 3 touchdowns
dammit, I knew I should've started Mike Karney over Shaun Alexander this week, but I chickened out. :spin

Mr Dio
01-04-2007, 01:32 AM
umm, you obviously don't read many of my posts. vyoung has had some nice moments this year. but the guy is far from good....the titans win games b/c their defense has been solid and their offensive line has been solid. not b/c vyoung has been doing anything special.

Yeah, most $$ wasted on an overrated QB. He is right there with Ryan Leaf for now. Matty Pooh needs to put a band-aid on his PUSSY & get on the field!! How did the MRI on Matt's pussy turn out anyway???

LB7
01-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Not totally positive but I believe VY set an NFL record for most rushing yards by a rookie QB since the Super Bowl era. Nice try though.