PDA

View Full Version : Time to unleash the Red Rocket

Big Shot Rob
12-11-2006, 06:31 AM
Well boys and girls--

Personally, I really like Michael Finley and Robert Horry.

But lets face it--we need to give minutes to Bonner now to help him develop towards the end of the regular season.

Time to bench Finley and introduce Matt Bonner--Time for Rocket Man.

Kori Ellis
12-11-2006, 06:36 AM
Matt Bonner was brought here to shoot and he's shot like crap this season. I don't think he's the answer.

Sam
12-11-2006, 06:39 AM
The new ball is killing Bonner.

Big Shot Rob
12-11-2006, 06:42 AM
Bonner has only been given a few minutes here and there--nothing at all remotely close to the number of minutes that Finley has played.

Fin is a disappointment, to say the least. The more we rely on him, the weaker we are.

Kori Ellis
12-11-2006, 06:46 AM
Bonner has only been given a few minutes here and there--nothing at all remotely close to the number of minutes that Finley has played.

Fin is a disappointment, to say the least. The more we rely on him, the weaker we are.

So why not just play Barry? Why go to the 12th man?

Big Shot Rob
12-11-2006, 06:47 AM
Okay--sounds good to me. But Bonner can still be developed and we should give that a try as well.

boutons_
12-11-2006, 07:40 AM
If Matt were a rebounder and a defender, I'd be all for it,
but he seems to be nothing but a chucker.

nkdlunch
12-11-2006, 09:40 AM
Bonners bricks last night were more horrible than Finley's and that's almost impossible to accomplish!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-11-2006, 09:41 AM
I know. I wish Barry was the one taking those shots, because they were really good dishes to the open shooter...

How many possessions squandered?? Three? There were so many little things we didn't do right.

zocool16
12-11-2006, 11:06 AM
Matt Bonner was brought here to shoot and he's shot like crap this season. I don't think he's the answer.

shot like crap? I think from inside the 3-point line that might be true, but from beyond? I don't know about u guys but Bonner's threes always seem on the mark. He's got that shot. I think he should be given Horry's minutes. At least for now, to ignite a fire inside Horry...

whether its the ball or not, Horry just isn't being very productive..:-(