PDA

View Full Version : roid rage at its finest

Fillmoe
12-11-2006, 03:33 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/merrihula.gif

johnsmith
12-11-2006, 03:34 PM
I have to admit, that is one of the dumbest fucking celebration dances of all time. I'm not just saying that out of bitterness either, I thought that long before the Bolts swept the Broncos. He needs to find a better way to celebrate because he looks like a jackass doing that.

dirk4mvp
12-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Kelly Washigton's 'the squirrel' = best celebration.

TheSanityAnnex
12-11-2006, 05:02 PM
I have to admit, that is one of the dumbest fucking celebration dances of all time. I'm not just saying that out of bitterness either, I thought that long before the Bolts swept the Broncos. He needs to find a better way to celebrate because he looks like a jackass doing that.
Too bad you'll have to watch it every time I post :lol

johnsmith
12-11-2006, 05:24 PM
Too bad you'll have to watch it every time I post :lol

I even like the guy, I just don't like the celebration. Come on, you have to admit, it's kind of stupid.

leemajors
12-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Kelly Washigton's 'the squirrel' = best celebration.

you're obviously too young to remember the electric slide.

RashoFan
12-11-2006, 09:31 PM
I saw a celebration dance once where someone(TO??) had a cellphone tucked into the padding around the goal post and was "making a call" to someone. It looked like he was saying "Did you see that??? Did you see that???That was nice" or something to that effect. Anyone care to fill in the blanks and provide the correct info??? Thanks.

Oh yeah.....

GO BEARS!!!

dirk4mvp
12-11-2006, 09:43 PM
^ Joe Horn

RashoFan
12-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Joe Horn...who does he play for???

Fillmoe
12-11-2006, 10:22 PM
the saints...

you call yourself a football fan and dont know who joe horn plays for?

TheSanityAnnex
12-12-2006, 12:26 AM
I even like the guy, I just don't like the celebration. Come on, you have to admit, it's kind of stupid.

When he first came into the league, I liked it because I had never seen it. Now it is kind of getting old. If he didn't make so many sacks per game, we'd see less of it.

Melmart1
12-12-2006, 01:59 AM
The one time you come in the NFL forum you have to start shit, don't you? :lol

Fillmoe
12-12-2006, 02:05 AM
melmart is a woman that wishes she was a man.... does that count for anything?

MosesGuthrie
12-12-2006, 08:49 AM
Rashofan is smarter than you two clowns put together. Not only can she kick both your asses...she can put you back together when she is done. :tu

johnsmith
12-12-2006, 08:54 AM
When he first came into the league, I liked it because I had never seen it. Now it is kind of getting old. If he didn't make so many sacks per game, we'd see less of it.

He does make plays. It's too bad that he got the steroid suspension because I think he would have been considered one of the best ever, now I'm not so sure.

Then again, a couple a super bowl and an MVP like season has a way of making people forget, just ask Ray Lewis.

MosesGuthrie
12-12-2006, 09:02 AM
I think its pretty funny. I have no problem with celebrating after a sack because they don't happen alot relative to the course of a game but it bugs me when players go nuts after just making a basic tackle. That is your fucking job, act like you've been there before.

TheSanityAnnex
12-12-2006, 02:38 PM
He does make plays. It's too bad that he got the steroid suspension because I think he would have been considered one of the best ever, now I'm not so sure.

Then again, a couple a super bowl and an MVP like season has a way of making people forget, just ask Ray Lewis.
The steroid ordeal will be forgotten shortly, especially since he denied nothing.

ALVAREZ6
12-12-2006, 07:18 PM
:lmao

This dude on my football team does the Merriman impression really, good, that gif reminds me of it. Pretty fuckin funny.

703 Spurz
12-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Dude's a good player. Celebration is nuttier then squirrel shit but I'd take him on my time anytime