PDA

View Full Version : who ran my friend off this website?

Steve Perry
12-12-2006, 05:02 AM
Which one of you asshats ran Chris Duel off of Kori's website?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/chris-cream.jpg

The man does nothing but bring joy and great knowledge to this site and you all run him off? I will find who these anti Duel bashers are, and I will hunt you down and I will use all my 82 screen names to did it until you tell Mr. Duel you are sorry.

I just hope I can do all this before Christmas gets here.

next time you see Chris Duel you welcome him with open arms. :wakeup

Kori Ellis
12-12-2006, 06:10 AM
The only person I saw Chris Duel squabbling with here was you (that time about him and Dawn or whatever). I thought that was minor and you guys got over it.

Lance
12-12-2006, 06:24 AM
The man is a Stand up comic, Are you saying he can't take some heckling? And he said about 12 times he got Creamed in here? I don't like when folks distort the real facts. And if you read the original topic? No one was even talking to Chris Duel to start with. I just think he does not like mouse for something that dates back to the WOAI days. And That is sad Chris Duel is a Catholic they usually forgive.

Chris Duel is a happy and funny man on stage and on the radio. I had no idea he was so bitter in real life. I will pray he gets some of the Christmas Spirit this season.

The Fire Starter
12-12-2006, 06:44 AM
I have seen Chris Duel do battle with many many posters, He even had a laker lover screen name that he would use to talk smack. I have seen him and Manny,DizzG,mouse,ladySpur, and others trade insults till 4 AM in the morning, and your going to tell me cuz he told Dawn to post more not just when there is a NASCAR event his whole world comes caving in? I don't buy it. But if Chris Duel is going to let some NASCAR topic ruin his friendship then he was never a friend in the first place,

How many times have you and mouse disagreed with each other?

dirk4mvp.
12-12-2006, 06:48 AM
The only person I saw Chris Duel squabbling with here was you (that time about him and Dawn or whatever). I thought that was minor and you guys got over it.

Yes I am sure somewhere in your little world Kori Greg More and mouse are holding hands singing Kum By Ya to each other. You just don't see the big picture. maybe one day when there is a stabbing at one of your GTGs you may want to wake up from your little dream world :lmao

Jesus
12-12-2006, 06:50 AM
I forgave Chris Duel long ago I wish he could forgive others also

Pimp my Banner
12-12-2006, 06:55 AM
One question for Kori (hope I don't get banned) how come you never corrected Chris Duel when he said every time he comes here mouse gives him and his family and friends a hard time? And yet if you look at all of Chris Duel's posts there is no such thing?

Do you cherry pick on who you correct at this site? Why not just tell Chris he is over reacting? Or are you worried about future employment like Dawn?
Is so never mind carry on.... :wakeup

Brianna
12-12-2006, 06:57 AM
Chris Duel Rocks! I hope he can forgive mouse so we can all have a Merry Christmas :)

gollum
12-12-2006, 07:35 AM
Of all the posters who Drama queened and left Chris Duel is my favorite to come back :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-12-2006, 12:07 PM
I think it was you, Mouse.

BackStabber
12-12-2006, 12:58 PM
I got your back Chris! Come back and post!!

AlamoSpursFan
12-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Damn, Mouse...for you to turn my thread over there into this is pretty freakin' classless.

12-12-2006, 08:55 PM
\Out of work comic forum

ChumpDumper
12-13-2006, 12:31 AM
Maybe he means something else when he says he was creamed.

Sense
12-13-2006, 02:15 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/chris-cream.jpg

:lol @ the t-park doll project!!!

Pimp my Banner
12-13-2006, 02:56 AM
Damn, Mouse...for you to turn my thread over there into this is pretty freakin' classless.

sounds like you have regrets for making the topic and your pawning the blame.

That's cool some day you may just man up and post something your can back up.

by the way, when was the last time you let go of Chris Duels nut sac? have you ever said anything you did not like about his show? How does that make you look? Coach Pop once said on the radio, even his wife gets on his ass about the way he coaches

You think kissing ass is the ticket to making friends? I rather not be his friend and have his respect as a man. what kind of man are you? :wakeup

Jimmy
12-13-2006, 03:21 AM
hey ASF?
after you remove your salty lays truck driving lips from CD ass? feel free to post in the troll forum.
PS: bring some Funguns :wakeup

AlamoSpursFan
12-13-2006, 04:03 AM
by the way, when was the last time you let go of Chris Duels nut sac? have you ever said anything you did not like about his show? How does that make you look? Coach Pop once said on the radio, even his wife gets on his ass about the way he coaches

You think kissing ass is the ticket to making friends? I rather not be his friend and have his respect as a man. what kind of man are you? :wakeup

This could be the funniest shit you've ever posted, Mouse.

:lmao

TxJudsonCocketTx
12-13-2006, 04:05 AM
Troll Forum

Mr Roper
12-13-2006, 11:49 AM
:lol @ the t-park doll project!!!

:lmao