PDA

View Full Version : Did I Miss The Thread About Mark Cubans Subtle Digg At Timmy?

PM5K
12-12-2006, 09:58 AM
I read a posting by Mark Cuban on BlogMaverick where he talks about Tim's "Duncan Chop", did I miss the thread about it?

Kori Ellis
12-12-2006, 10:36 AM
I read the blog when he wrote it, but I don't recall if it was posted here.

PM5K
12-12-2006, 10:54 AM
http://www.blogmaverick.com/2006/11/25/learning-from-tim-duncan/

ShoogarBear
12-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How the FOC does Cuban get away with linking to YouTube NBA Video on his web site?

Shouldn't he get his credentials taken away or something?

angel_luv
12-12-2006, 12:18 PM
Cuban :pctoss- no he is not even worth that. :rolleyes is better.
I am mad I even went to his page and gave it the hit. My bad! :td

cheguevara
12-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How the FOC does Cuban get away with linking to YouTube NBA Video on his web site?

report him then

jn77
12-12-2006, 12:38 PM
Cuban :pctoss- no he is not even worth that. :rolleyes is better.
I am mad I even went to his page and gave it the hit. My bad! :td

Don't be too hard on yourself! His blog makes no sense. His comparrison between Dirk and Timmy is way off. (two different players/styles etc). This is just another sarcastic blog aimed at the NBA officials, and to get a rise out of San Antonio. The comments after the blog are more interesting than the Blog itself. Mavs fans are just as dumb as Cuban himself. Since Mavs trolls are all over spurstalk let's flood blogmaverick with comments on how stupid th "Duncan Chop" is. :donkey

By the way left this on the comment section of BlogMaverick, where the fans are just as dumb as the owner of the team!

65. I am a die hard Spurs Fan. I think the rivalry is great for basketball and our two cities. Having said that, how come nobody else in the leauge has complained about the "Duncan chop" Why can't you just enjoy the games, and not cry like a child at every call and non-call? Yes the new ball sucks, yes the officiating this year has been awful, but it's part of the game. Grow up and deal with it. I'm really surprised that you haven't jmped on the "Bowen is a dirty player" bandwagon yet. If you want the city of San Antonio to hate you you have accomplished that! Now just sit back and enjoy the rivalry you and your mouth have made great.

Posted at 11:52AM on Dec 12th 2006 by JN77

SenorSpur
12-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Since he's not free to roam the baseline, butt into team huddles and curse at officials, this is his way of trying to exert some influence on the officials to gain an advantage for his team. I would guess none of the officials or league office-types even read his rhetoric.

He's a nimrod and a whiny-ass BITCH.

jn77
12-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Since he's not free to roam the baseline, butt into team huddles and curse at officials, this is his way of trying to exert some influence on the officials to gain an advantage for his team. I would guess none of the officials or league office-types even read his rhetoric.

He's a nimrod and a whiny-ass BITCH.

:tu

Slomo
12-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cuban has credentials?

GrandeDavid
12-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Cuban's a pvss. Everybody knows it. Let it ride.

ShoogarBear
12-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Cuban has credentials?Shower-watching credentials.