PDA

View Full Version : Question: NBA Arena PA system rule?

jn77
12-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Cuban's Blog on the New NBA.

I Love the New NBA !
Nov 7th 2006 1:31PM

No complaining. No backtalk. No taking off your warmups on the court. No arena sound system is too loud. The new ball. All changes for the better. Anyone who has seen me at the games knows its a completely different ballgame, and Im thankful.

Kori, What does he mean about the Arena Sound systems? My wife noticed last week at the Clippers game that the volume was really low. Is that really a new NBA rule? If so what is the reason for it? What's next the NBA has to approve the music before all games? :frying:

T-Pain
12-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Cuban's Blog on the New NBA.

I Love the New NBA !
Nov 7th 2006 1:31PM

No complaining. No backtalk. No taking off your warmups on the court. No arena sound system is too loud. The new ball. All changes for the better. Anyone who has seen me at the games knows its a completely different ballgame, and Im thankful.

Kori, What does he mean about the Arena Sound systems? My wife noticed last week at the Clippers game that the volume was really low. Is that really a new NBA rule? If so what is the reason for it? What's next the NBA has to approve the music before all games? :frying:

yeah same here, i was at the warriors game and when they played music, it was low