PDA

View Full Version : Lohan: I haven't had a drink in a week

ShoogarBear
12-12-2006, 06:35 PM
This girl is Empress of the Dumbshit Club.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan says she's been going to Alcoholics Anonymous meetings for a year, but hasn't talked about it because "it's no one's business."

"I just left an AA meeting," the 20-year-old actress tells People magazine in a story posted Tuesday on its Web site.

"I haven't had a drink in seven days. Or anything," she says. "I'm not even legal to, so why would I? :lmao I don't drink when I go to clubs. I drink with my friends at home, but there's no need to. I feel better not drinking. It's more fun. I have Red Bull."

"I've been going to AA for a year by the way," Lohan adds. When asked why didn't she say so until recently, she replies: "Well it's no one's business. That's why it's anonymous!"

Her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, didn't immediately respond Tuesday to a message from The Associated Press seeking comment.

The New York Post first reported sightings of Lohan at an AA meeting two weeks ago, and Zelnik later confirmed to the AP that Lohan had been attending meetings.

"I was off from work, I was getting ready to start a film, and I was like going out just to get it out of my system," Lohan tells People. "I was going out too much and I knew that, and I have more to live for than that."

Lohan would like to make headlines for her movie roles, which include "Freaky Friday," "Herbie Fully Loaded," (appropriate movie for her) "A Prairie Home Companion" and "Bobby."

"I was like, 'I don't want to be written about at these clubs with these people,' " she says. "I work, I act, I have a living. That's what I do every day. I work every single day."

Fillmoe
12-12-2006, 06:38 PM
shes moved from alcohol to semen.... she swallows loads of it

Trainwreck2100
12-12-2006, 06:41 PM
you don't drink extasy, weed, or crack.

Nasir Jones
12-12-2006, 07:36 PM
I pray my daughter don't wild like the Hilton sisters

1Parker1
12-12-2006, 07:45 PM
I used to like her back in her Parent Trap and Freaky Friday days. Now I see her and she's like a Paris Hilton/Nicole Richie clone. :rolleyes

TDMVPDPOY
12-12-2006, 08:41 PM
hahaha she doesnt drink at clubs hahaha yeh righteo

Benny Blanco
12-12-2006, 08:46 PM
She worst then Steffie, gonna end up like Carlito. Dead in a box.

12-12-2006, 08:54 PM
She's being adequite.

E20
12-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Shit, I'll still fuck her.

50 cent
12-13-2006, 12:38 PM
Shit, I'll still fuck her.
Me too (see sig). :fro

braeden0613
12-13-2006, 01:18 PM
ooooh seven days....what an example of self-control

johngateswhiteley
12-13-2006, 01:20 PM
...a bit judgmental aren't we?

Fillmoe
12-13-2006, 01:21 PM
^ what are you doing in this thread? I dont see a single mention of USC

ObiwanGinobili
12-13-2006, 02:24 PM
I'll judge an ignorant rich whore anytime I like.

:lmao

LuvBones
12-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Wgaf about Lohan.. let's talk about Nicole Richie! When they booked her for drunk driving, she weighed in at 85 lbs!! 85! I thought she was getting better. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidepressed.gif

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9954/richiesa4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:lol

ObiwanGinobili
12-13-2006, 02:41 PM
Wgaf about Lohan.. let's talk about Nicole Richie! When they booked her for drunk driving, she weighed in at 85 lbs!! 85! I thought she was getting better. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidepressed.gif

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9954/richiesa4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

no, I thought she was just dressing better.

even just 15 lbs would do her so much good.

j-6
12-13-2006, 02:43 PM
^ what are you doing in this thread? I dont see a single mention of USC

Matt Leinart fucked Paris Hilton, so there's only two degrees of separation between USC and Lohan.

ObiwanGinobili
12-13-2006, 02:45 PM
who hasn't fucked paris Hilton? hands?..... anybody?

ShoogarBear
12-13-2006, 02:47 PM
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/88000/88419eJLi_w.jpg

johngateswhiteley
12-13-2006, 02:48 PM

precisely, whats wrong here. not her, all you people judging her...she's no different than any other college type girl. and while i expect nothing further but jokes or snide comments from anybody in this thread...bottom line is its easy for you to judge; i don't understand why people do it.

unhappy with your own life? makes you feel better? ...pathetic.

ObiwanGinobili
12-13-2006, 02:49 PM
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/88000/88419eJLi_w.jpg

:lmao

even then... you can't be sure.

ShoogarBear
12-13-2006, 02:49 PM
she's no different than any other college type girl. You must have actually attended USC.

LuvBones
12-13-2006, 02:51 PM
precisely, whats wrong here. not her, all you people judging her...she's no different than any other college type girl. and while i expect nothing further but jokes or snide comments from anybody in this thread...bottom line is its easy for you to judge; i don't understand why people do it.

unhappy with your own life? makes you feel better? ...pathetic.Hey I love my celebrity gossip... and I agree maybe we shouldn't be judging but C'mon!! She begs for this attention. No one even in Hollywood likes her, she's drinking non stop, and now she's cutting herself and writing incoherent letters for attention. Easy target. That girl needs help.. she's only 20 and already doing all this!

ObiwanGinobili
12-13-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm going to send my entire contact list a long letter in 5th grade english about how I met frmr pres. carter at a local food co-op and he is going to help me convincethe world that Goodwill should bring back the 99cent sundays otherwise we are all doomed. because people are mean. and I'm not even old enought ot drink - so why would I do that? thank god I go to AA.. and party 48 hrs in a row.

ObiwanGinobili
12-13-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm going to send my entire contact list a long letter in 5th grade english about how I met frmr pres. carter at a local food co-op and he is going to help me convincethe world that Goodwill should bring back the 99cent sundays otherwise we are all doomed. because people are mean. and I'm not even old enought ot drink - so why would I do that? thank god I go to AA.. and party 48 hrs in a row.

^^ now thats the kind of public shenanagins that get you pointed and laughed at.

ObiwanGinobili
12-13-2006, 02:56 PM
yes I said shenanagins

johngateswhiteley
12-13-2006, 03:10 PM
Wrong on most accounts. I can honestly say I'm totally happy with my life but it does make me giggle like a school girl inside to judge her.

I judge because she's a stupid fucking whore out in the public eye. Sure lots of college women whore it up and drink themselves brainless, and I'll judge them too. She choose a life in the spotlight and marketed herself to kids under 14 for most of her career. So therefore I have no problems judging her. You know what I'm here on this site out in public so judge me as you will but to defend her just makes me laugh.

What next defend Brits pussy since hey lots of college girls her age don't wear panties :rolleyes

Public message forums are designed to discuss and judge people.

1. i am not defending her actions, instead defending them from judgment. her decisions MAY be poor, but you don't know her, you don't understand her, and you certainly don't know the entire story

2. imo, forums were created to spread ideas and talk to others, not judge

3. something has to be wrong with another person for them to judge and make fun of another....thats just fact

but think and do as you wish, i am sure that you will.

johngayswhitely
12-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Vince Young wouldn't stand a chance with Paris Hilton.

LuvBones
12-13-2006, 03:21 PM
Yeah, people make judgements in almost every thread so it's kind of strange you chose this one of all the threads to slam others.

703 Spurz
12-14-2006, 11:36 AM

Hell yeah man. Cant believe this skank is getting all this attention. AA? She isnt even 21

703 Spurz
12-14-2006, 11:37 AM
1. i am not defending her actions, instead defending them from judgment. her decisions MAY be poor, but you don't know her, you don't understand her, and you certainly don't know the entire story

3. something has to be wrong with another person for them to judge and make fun of another....thats just fact

but think and do as you wish, i am sure that you will.

Sorry friend but I have the right to judge any and all that I want. You get into the public's eye, you'll verrrrrrrry subject to ridicule. You keep fucking up like she does, she deserves it. Besides, she doesnt give a fuck about me. Why shouldn't I feel the same towards her?

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-14-2006, 11:46 AM

So what exactly is wrong with you considering you judge and make fun of the Ticket/WOAI crew so damn much?

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-14-2006, 11:49 AM
precisely, whats wrong here. not them, all you people judging Charlie, Chance, Harris, et al....they're no different than any other dim-witted sports radio hosts. and while i expect nothing further but jokes or snide comments from anybody in this thread...bottom line is its easy for you to judge; i don't understand why people do it.

unhappy with your own life? makes you feel better? ...pathetic.

johnsmith
12-14-2006, 11:56 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someones mad because we are "judging" Lohan. Oh man, that's good stuff.

Fillmoe
12-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Why is JGW sticking up for HOEHAN? Did she go to USC or some shit?

johngateswhiteley
12-14-2006, 01:41 PM
So what exactly is wrong with you considering you judge and make fun of the Ticket/WOAI crew so damn much?

big difference johnny. i am criticizing the ticket 760 crew based upon their craft, their work. its right out there for everybody to make a judgment on. people in this thread are ragging on Lohan for something they know absolutely nothing about. it would be a complete 180 if they were critiquing her movies and professional life, but they aren't...they are judging her for her personal decisions. and they have no right to do that, and yes, it does suggest something is lacking in their own life.

big difference between making a judgment and being judgmental....most of the people in this thread are being judgmental.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-14-2006, 01:54 PM
You know, I never realized Chance and Vex's sexuality were part of the domain in which they perform their job duties, however poorly they do so.

johngateswhiteley
12-14-2006, 02:03 PM
You know, I never realized Chance and Vex's sexuality were part of the domain in which they perform their job duties, however poorly they do so.

...it matters not. i am criticizing the crew for their work, not their personal life, even though i have met jeff vexler, chancellor, and pasacrita. their personal life interests me not, but their insistence on providing a poor quality product does. whether i made any reference to their sexuality was a description term, and meant to describe their ability to do their job. nothing to do with their personal life....that is a huge difference.

btw, i think you will find i am not the one behind the sexual comments...though i am sure i referenced them a couple times. the one time that comes to mind is the song i wrote. but i think you get the idea...

johngayswhitely
12-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Reggie Bush is sexier than Lindsey Lohan.

johngateswhiteley
12-14-2006, 02:31 PM
You're a full blown dumbass. I really don't know how to approach someone that says we shouldn't judge the person that drinks excessively and acts like a whore in public, then turns around and wants our kids to watch her movies.

actually, its the other way around. btw, i am not an overly religious person...or really even that religious at all. i am more spiritual, i believe there is a higher power (God), but i don't believe in going to church or stuff like that.

...imo, it appears you should reevaluate your look on things.

johngateswhiteley
12-14-2006, 02:48 PM
Re-evaluation.

In my opinion you're a tree hugging spiritual hippy. Who must have been touched in funny places by Uncle Jim or Aunt Ann and its cut you off from reality.

fair enough. i'd rather you judge me, than others.

johnsmith
12-14-2006, 02:49 PM
WTF? Sticking up for Lohan?

GiG's Doctor
12-14-2006, 02:50 PM
...imo, it appears you should reevaluate your look on things.

Diagnosis

johngateswhiteley seems to be suffering from noballitis, his penis has probably shriveled away to near nothing with only a small amount of foreskin holding it all together. Exhibiting an inability to comprehend that anyone in this world is up for judgement if they chose to put their stupidity in the spotlight will effectively render this man useless to society. Get him an apron someone.

Recommendation

This man cannot be helped. People will walk over any man that takes time in his day to defend the Tramp Pack.

johnsmith
12-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Have you not judged Terrell Owens based completely on what he has done/said off the field? How is that any different then Lohan and what she does "off the big screen"?

TheSanityAnnex
12-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Who would be the first to fuck Lohan............Bush, Leinart, Palmer, or Whiteley?

johngateswhiteley
12-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Great. But it won't stop me from judging others.

Look I tried to have a meaningful arguement or debate about your comments. You chose to ignore the facts and rebuttals by responding with redundant posts that dodge the questions and challenges the opposition put in front of you.

You pussed out and couldn't defend your stance.

couldn't be further from the truth.

1. i argued logically
2. you threw insults
3. you appear to be ignorant, and i don't have time to debate something undebatable

johngateswhiteley
12-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Have you not judged Terrell Owens based completely on what he has done/said off the field? How is that any different then Lohan and what she does "off the big screen"?

its not even close to the same john. and, frankly, i don't feel the need to get into the why...b/c it it so obvious.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Who would be the first to fuck Lohan............Bush, Leinart, Palmer, or Whiteley?

Franchione.

johnsmith
12-14-2006, 03:10 PM
its not even close to the same john. and, frankly, i don't feel the need to get into the why...b/c it it so obvious.

It doesn't seem obvious to me. Explain.

MannyIsGod
12-14-2006, 03:13 PM
It can be argued that a celebrities personal life IS their craft. Ask their PR reps.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-14-2006, 03:13 PM
...shut up to! i wish you would "try and swallow more pills" as my forum mate johnsmith suggested. go away... (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51705)

johnsmith
12-14-2006, 03:29 PM
johngates, you are my mate in the fight against 760. You've cracked me up several times on this site. I enjoy reading your posts. But I think you got in over your head from the beginning on this one and it's not working out for ya. I'm usually on your side, but come on, if she is going to make herself this public, she asking for criticism and judgment. If she didn't want it, she could move away from LA, but she's obviously fine with it.

If she is free to act like an idiot, we are free to judge.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-14-2006, 03:51 PM
johngates, you are my mate in the fight against 760. You've cracked me up several times on this site. I enjoy reading your posts. But I think you got in over your head from the beginning on this one and it's not working out for ya. I'm usually on your side, but come on, if she is going to make herself this public, she asking for criticism and judgment. If she didn't want it, she could move away from LA, but she's obviously fine with it.

If she is free to act like an idiot, we are free to judge.

No, no...please let him continue.

johngateswhiteley
12-14-2006, 04:23 PM

...i made a judgment on to from what he has said in post game conferences and things that have been heard on the field as well as his actions on previous teams. that is to's job and he has a long track record of destroying teams that he has played for.

lohan on the other hand has been judged not by her craft or actions from work, but instead her personal life. that is a big difference compared to what have done with to, whom i have judged solely on his work.

johnny blaze,
...you referenced a quote of mine from another thread, upon which i got a good laugh out of, for it only backs up my argument. in that post i am judging to and what he has said during games and in post game conferences. the fact that i said he should eat more pills is a judgment based upon HIS work and actions in work, not anything to do with his personal life. i think it is unfortunate what happened to him and i don't pretend to know why he had some health issues that night and i am glad he is OK. there is a big difference between judging to for his actions and words in work, which we know about and poking fun that he should go away, vs. making light of his personal life, of which i know nothing and am glad i do. i could care less.

i have had many arguments/conversations with close friends on subjects such as these and the reason is b/c i think americans are far too judgmental and for no reason. take a look at your own life and deal with that, there is usually plenty there to keep people occupied. furthermore, more times than not, not only are the judgments wrongly based, many turn out to be inaccurate.

i find it funny how everyone seems to be ganging up on me in this thread. i suppose i am to believe most of my allegations are true, then. nothing anybody has posted has had any merit in combating what i have spoke. there is however, one poster whom has made a logical claim and that is Manny....whom posted that you could make an argument that celebrities personal life is their business. and while i disagree with that and always have, imo, its just not fair as would be someone to make light of Tim Duncan's personal life (both entertainers). its none of our business...but you can thank the American people and media for being obsessed with high profile people's personal lives b/c MOST LIKE TO TEAR PEOPLE DOWN AND JUDGE for if they can't do what others have or there is strife, they are unhappy with their own life.

1. “Never judge a man's actions until you know his motives”

2. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.”

3. “Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.”

and one of the greatest poems of all time:

4. "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

...i am not overtaken with trying to convince others on this forum that my ideas are the only right ones or that i should convince you to change your ways. however, i am alerted to the fact that i do think many here are too judgmental, but i won't waste anymore time trying to convince you otherwise. at the end of the day, i only wish you satisfaction and fulfillment.

LuvBones
12-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Wow, it's Lindsay Lohan! Is it really worth all that?

let it go...

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-14-2006, 04:27 PM
At the end of the day, I only wish you would stop being a hypocrite.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-14-2006, 04:49 PM
You gotta love the "everybody ganging up on me" route, though.

Shelly
12-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Wow, it's Lindsay Lohan! Is it really worth all that?

let it go...

No kidding!
:drunk :drunk :drunk

ShoogarBear
12-14-2006, 04:56 PM
No kidding!
:drunk :drunk :drunkWell, it's been two days since Britney's done anything stupid.

MannyIsGod
12-14-2006, 04:57 PM
My judging is ok because...blah blah.

Yours is not because blah blah blah.

Got it!

johngateswhiteley
12-14-2006, 05:04 PM
My judging is ok because...blah blah.

Yours is not because blah blah blah.

Got it!

wow, i expected a bit more from you...suppose i should just lump you in with the rest. there is a clear line in my logic...and i am sorry if most of you cannot see it.

then again, this is exactly what i am talking about. short sided, unsympathetic, and illogical.

MannyIsGod
12-14-2006, 05:08 PM
You can't knock the judging of celebrties when these people have created an industry to do just that because it furthers their careers and pocketbooks!!!!!!! Lindsey WANTS to be judged because of the PR it generates. Its foolish to sit here and "defend" her.

There is no moral highground to be had in this thread.

johnsmith
12-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Get'm Amy

:lol :lol :lol :lol

johngateswhiteley
12-14-2006, 05:35 PM
I should be sypathetic to someone that takes vicodin and then smokes and then drives? Tell me why I should. Would you be sympathetic if they did that and killed your mom or dad? Would you not judge them then?

interesting, and i'll answer it honestly. if that happened:

1. i would be upset
2. i would not be angry or judge, that accomplishes nothing
3. i would want to know what caused her to do such things, but i would not press charges right away, i would want to know the why and if there was intent and so forth

...after all that then i would make a decision, no reason to jump to conclusions here.

Manny,
...while some celebrities have, apparently, searched for fame outside of the big screen i think a majority have not. its not there fault they cannot get an instant of privacy and all of there decisions are analyzed under a microscope. i think you would be singing a different tune if you were in their place.

1. i wonder how many of you had the full college experience?
2. have you ever dated a woman that does not wear underwear? (big deal that britney was not wearing underwear that day someone took a photo) she can't live her own life?
3. girls that sleep around, do drugs, do...whatever really, happens all the time....and the majority are not celebrities...instead probably many people you know, or friends of people you know

EDIT: can't believe i forgot to mention this earlier. of course, to be human is to judge...thats natural. and while nobody is perfect, including me, that does not mean we cannot strive. and while some of you have chosen to try and pick apart what i have said in the past...(whether you deem it successful or not)...that doesn't make anything i am saying untrue. we can all learn from everybody.

MannyIsGod
12-14-2006, 07:21 PM
I think you're greatly mistaken if you feel the vast majority of Hollywood doesn't play the media and love every second of exposure they get. Who's got a new reality TV show this season?

johngateswhiteley
12-14-2006, 08:05 PM
I think you're greatly mistaken if you feel the vast majority of Hollywood doesn't play the media and love every second of exposure they get. Who's got a new reality TV show this season?

...i don't follow hollywood that closely, i could care less. however, when i was living in LA you can't help but run into it and from my observations i would say the vast majority of hollywood does not want to be bothered by the media. but there is a difference between playing the media and being bothered by it. as for the reality show? lol, i can't stand all that garbage...so i don't know. but that show would be on their terms, that is a difference...

Borosai
12-15-2006, 09:15 AM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2104/lewisblackse6.jpg

P.S: MS Paint is crunk.