PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network

Vinnie_Johnson
12-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Is it just me or is Byrant Gumble crap? shut up! When I think of football I think of hard hitting smash mouth. I can't take a whipy voice he is killing me. :dramaquee

Pistons < Spurs
12-14-2006, 10:03 PM
You must be one of the 6 people in the country that actually gets to watch the NFL games on Thursdays!!!!

Quit bitching!!

Vinnie_Johnson
12-14-2006, 10:26 PM
You must be one of the 6 people in the country that actually gets to watch the NFL games on Thursdays!!!!

Quit bitching!!

Sorry I will turn my sound down why don't you dump your crappy cable.

spyder
12-14-2006, 10:27 PM
i have cable and im able to watch the games on thursdays

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
12-14-2006, 10:31 PM
Watching in HD here...

And Gumbel blows. I like CC though...

Vinnie_Johnson
12-14-2006, 10:47 PM
Watching in HD here...

And Gumbel blows. I like CC though...

The HD is sweet I wish they had a better matchup. Cowboys and Falcons will be better.

spyder
12-14-2006, 10:54 PM
this game is getting a little interesting now, but the Cowboys and Falcons game will be alot better

Pistons < Spurs
12-14-2006, 10:57 PM
Sorry I will turn my sound down why don't you dump your crappy cable.

I've considered it. Luckily I can get most of the games off the net!!! :) If Comcast doesn't pick up the NFL network like was supposed to happen, I just may push the button, and make the change.

Vizzini
12-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Bryant Gumbel makes me wish I didn't have satelite and therefore wouldn't have to listen to his nasaly ass while Frank Gore single handedly eliminates me from my fantasy playoffs.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-14-2006, 11:29 PM
Bryant Gumbel makes me wish I didn't have satelite and therefore wouldn't have to listen to his nasaly ass while Frank Gore single handedly eliminates me from my fantasy playoffs.

No shit I am getting owned by Gore too. :toast Oh and Alex Smith looks like crap to me.

Pablo Escobar
12-15-2006, 12:30 AM
bryant gumbel sounds like he is reporting the fucken late night news and not a football game

johnsmith
12-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Gumbel sucks. And I wish every time someone gets tackled he would stop calling it "stacked up". Listen next time, every play on Saturday will be, "Vick gets stacked up on the 30", "Jones stacked up around the 10".

Taco
12-15-2006, 09:54 AM
My E-Mail to the NFL Network [email protected]

Thank you NFL !!!

Thank you for shutting most of San Antonio out of the Cowboys / Falcons game!!!

San Antonio is the Biggest (Televised Cowboys) Market outside the Dallas / Fort Worth Area and the majority of us will not be able to see the game

I don’t care about the fight you and Time Warner are having about your precious new NFL network

The Fact is that COWBOYS regular season games have always been available for us to watch on FREE TV

Because you, the GREEDY NFL Network this will be the 1st time I’ve missed a Cowboys game in over 20 Years

Thank you NFL

Signed

(My Real Name)

San Antonio, Dallas Cowboys Fans