PDA

View Full Version : AI to IA??

BillsCarnage
12-14-2006, 09:52 PM
From another board..

Just heard on Dan Patrick's ESPN Radio show that the Pacers have verbally agreed to a trade for Iverson!

Players for Iverson would be Tinsley, Marquis Daniels, David Harrison and another player to be named.
Anyone else hear this news?

Said it can't be finalized till Friday because Marquis was signed over the summer and he can't be traded till at least friday!

Just passing it along...

Bob Lanier
12-14-2006, 10:30 PM
IA is Iowa.

Aside from that, Daniels is frustratingly inconsistent, Harrison is awful, and the Tinman is a borderline-all star guard in the 40 games he'll play every year.

Unless the unnamed player can score on the block (i.e., O'Neal or Jackson) this is a worthless trade for Philly.

kingsfan
12-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Is it just AI or are there other 6ers involved? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hungry.gif

ChumpDumper
12-14-2006, 10:40 PM
IA is Iowa.Quad City Riverhawks, baby!

JMarkJohns
12-14-2006, 11:12 PM
That other player should be Granger or this deal is a complete steal for Indiana as they don't give up anything of significance - no young studs, no picks, no stars - and they unload Tinsley's and Daniels' bloated contracts.

Come to think of it, this deal can't be true. Philly would have to be complete morons to pass on this when they could likely get CAP space in Ratliff and young players in West, Rondo or Telfair and likely Perkins from Boston.

ChumpDumper
12-14-2006, 11:35 PM
Just heard on Dan Patrick's ESPN Radio showYeah, that's why it's all over the ESPN web site.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-14-2006, 11:45 PM
IA is Iowa.

Aside from that, Daniels is frustratingly inconsistent, Harrison is awful, and the Tinman is a borderline-all star guard in the 40 games he'll play every year.

Unless the unnamed player can score on the block (i.e., O'Neal or Jackson) this is a worthless trade for Philly.

I hear he might be going to TS to play with Dallas :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-14-2006, 11:54 PM
It's easy to quote. Now how about a source?

Vinnie_Johnson
12-15-2006, 12:01 AM
ESPN News just had Stephen A. Smith on and here's what he said...

The final offers have been made by three teams...Golden State, Indiana, and Denver.

Golden State is offering B. Davis Pietrus, and Adonal Foyle.

Denver is offering Boykins, Nene, some draft picks for 07, and Kenyon Martin

Indiana is offering - Tinsley, Harrison, Daniels, an 08 pick, and Granger. (But they are trying like hell to substitute Granger with Shawne Williams.

Problems... GS wants to get rid of Foyle, Philly doesn't want him and Portland has backed out of trying to help them by being the third team in any deal. Philly wants Murphy or Dunleavy instead. GS won't part with either.

Denver, Philly doesn't want Kenyon's contract and Nene's microfracture sugery worries them.

Indiana, They want Granger, Walsh doesn't want to dump him and wants to give them Shawnee Williams instead.

Other stuff he said....

Clippers are out of the deal, they won't part with Livingston or Mobley.

Sac tried slightly to get back in but backed out again when Ron Artest's name came up.

Boston is still in slightly. They still won't part with Al Jefferson or D. West. That's the sticking point.

And lastly Miami is trying really hard to get him as is Minnesota. Problem is Minnesota can't find a third team to front the pieces for Philly, and Philly doesn't want anyone from Minny, including Ricky Davis. Miami Stephen said has a slim chance because Posey, Williams, Haslem, and Mourning don't interest Philly. The only player on Miami's roster he said they had interest in was Kapono.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-15-2006, 12:03 AM
If they can get Granger I would take that deal if I were the sixers.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2006, 12:55 AM
Damn those deals are pretty awful.

What are the Riverhawks offerring?

mabber
12-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Damn those deals are pretty awful.

What are the Riverhawks offerring?

The profits from the corn dog concessions.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2006, 03:01 PM
King is holding out for the cotton candy as well.

mabber
12-15-2006, 03:11 PM
King is holding out for the cotton candy as well.

King might have to get the beer concessions from the St.Louis Stunner's games to pull this off.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2006, 03:12 PM
I heard he'd settle for just the blue cotton candy.

El_Mago
12-15-2006, 03:38 PM
I talked about this on Wednesday....I said Daniels, Tinsley, and another play would be dished with some possible picks.

I even said the deal would be finalized on Friday.

*Yawn*

Laters Haters

tlongII
12-15-2006, 05:35 PM
I talked about this on Wednesday....I said Daniels, Tinsley, and another play would be dished with some possible picks.

I even said the deal would be finalized on Friday.

*Yawn*

Laters Haters

You are wrong! He's going to Denver.