PDA

View Full Version : Alex Smith

zocool16
12-14-2006, 11:34 PM
This is the potential the San Francisco quarterback has. This is what I'm talking about. He has the right stuff and he's learning and he's going to be great. Now he might not be so great a week from today, but I hope this will be an eye-opener of the short tolerance SOME 49ers fans have had with Smith. Believe in SMITH! And believe in the team...We do need to put more pressure on the opposing quarterbacks though, and a little better protection for our own qb would be nice too.

Let's not overreact and go on the Alex Smith's the greatest quarterback in the NFL bandwagon now. But please, DO get off the Alex Smith sucks bandwagon.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-14-2006, 11:38 PM
Sorry he looked like crap to me. All his throws were low or high. He is a poor mans Romo.

zocool16
12-14-2006, 11:40 PM
Sorry he looked like crap to me. All his throws were low or high. He is a poor mans Romo.

Are you a 49ers fan? Though I respect your opinion (Don't know about ''crap'', though), This post was mostly directed at 49er fans, who have been bashing him tirelessly.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-14-2006, 11:46 PM
Man, you really can not take others' opinions of football, can you?

Pistons < Spurs
12-14-2006, 11:54 PM
He has not looked impressive at all to me so far this year. He's not an accurate passer at all. And it's not that he doesn't have weapons around him. Maybe if V Davis had not been injured it would have helped. The only thing that looks good in SF if the development of Gore.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-14-2006, 11:58 PM
He has not looked impressive at all to me so far this year. He's not an accurate passer at all. And it's not that he doesn't have weapons around him. Maybe if V Davis had not been injured it would have helped. The only thing that looks good in SF if the development of Gore.

Wow Gore looks like the real deal to me.

Fillmoe
12-15-2006, 12:13 AM
he looked decent today... but after last weeks play i had every right to bash him.... he sucked it up last week! but today he did good and i hope i can see alot more of what i saw today

zocool16
12-15-2006, 01:14 AM
Man, you really can not take others' opinions of football, can you?

yeah i can, but some of those fans were just right down dumb with some of their comments. I disagree with those opinions, but i can take them.

SoCalSpursFan
12-15-2006, 02:00 AM

*yawn*

...he is just as good if not better than Romo...please. Look at the team Romo has around him...and look what Smith is workin with.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-15-2006, 10:26 AM
*yawn*

...he is just as good if not better than Romo...please. Look at the team Romo has around him...and look what Smith is workin with.

Dallas line< SF O-line
Dallas RB< SF RB
Dallas WR> SF WR

Smith has some people around him it's just the fact he makes poor reads then over or under throws. This is the number one draft pick not some undrafted guy were talking about.