PDA

View Full Version : When W Won, We ALL Lost

Nbadan
11-05-2004, 02:55 PM
IF YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN COMING HERE TO GLOAT...

...save your breath

Bush may have won...but YOU lost.

Here's why:

When overtime pay is eliminated, it won't just be terminated for liberals. You're going to lose yours, as well.

You're going to have to live in the same polluted America as the rest of us.

When the next terrorist attack hits us -- and it will -- the al-Qaeda isn't just going to target Democrats only.

When Social Security goes bankrupt, there won't be any exceptions made for Bush supporters.

The drug companies aren't going to cut Republican seniors any slack with the new Medicare prescription-drug plan either Your folks will also have their coverage changed arbitrarily whenever Merck, Pfizer, et al. feel like it.

( And they won't have any better access to cheaper pharmaceuticals from Canada than anyone else. )

Body armor and armored vehicles in Iraq are not going to doled on the basis of political leanings.

Bottom line, you're in the same leaky lifeboat as the rest of us -- you just don't know it yet.

Except in one regard.

Your kids aren't going to be able to afford college tuition any more than ours...and when the bill for these record deficits falls due, they're going to have to pay up same as everyone else.

And that's not even mentioning the possibility of a draft.

And when they realized that they'll never be able to have a lifestyle as good as yours...all because you wanted to feel pumped about having 'your' guy in office and have yourself a liberal-bashing party, right here, right now...they will turn on you with vengeance.

Either that...or guess who's gonna end up supporting them?

Most likely, both of the above. If Bush does get a second term, you'd better be prepared to have your grown kids living with you and hating you at the same time.

And that is gonna hurt you like you don't wanna know.

That's the difference, guys. Our kids are gonna know that at least we cared enough about their future to fight to try and fight for it.

--that pretty much says it all, eh?

Marcus Bryant
11-05-2004, 02:57 PM
When Social Security goes bankrupt,

Good, I hope it does as currently constituted.

Clandestino
11-05-2004, 03:07 PM
IF YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN COMING HERE TO GLOAT...

...save your breath

Bush may have won...but YOU lost.

Here's why:

When overtime pay is eliminated, it won't just be terminated for liberals. You're going to lose yours, as well. [quote] not true. if your job is in demand a company won't cut your ot bc they will lose you. if it does, then you're expendable and you never should've been getting extra pay in the first place.
[quote]You're going to have to live in the same polluted America as the rest of us. america gets cleaner every year.

When the next terrorist attack hits us -- and it will -- the al-Qaeda isn't just going to target Democrats only. true, that is why america has to come together. and posts/articles like these only divided the country.

When Social Security goes bankrupt, there won't be any exceptions made for Bush supporters. if people didn't lives so fucking long, if people had more children..etc.. nothing we do will save social security.

Body armor and armored vehicles in Iraq are not going to doled on the basis of political leanings. the military had less body armor and vehicles before they do now. this army is now the most protected in those terms. why didn't anyone care when defense spending kept being cut?

gophergeorge
11-05-2004, 03:20 PM
No Dan, YOU LOST.

You and all your other far-left wing liberals.

The people of the USA spoke, and you don't like what they said.

Tough shit.

Your party is done.

Nbadan
11-05-2004, 03:33 PM
No, it's democracy that is done, and unless we fix it our country is done as well.

11-05-2004, 03:37 PM
Dan, if you had any heart at all you'd go back to the villiage that you're depriving of its idiot.

bigzak25
Dan, do you want to be WRONG about BUSH? Do you want our president to succeed?

Or are you hoping for hundreds more soldiers dead, a failed social security reform, and another 9/11....just so you can have a dem in the whitehouse in 08???

Clandestino
democracy is done? we just had fair and free elections... do you actually read what you write before you post?

gophergeorge
11-05-2004, 03:38 PM
It would ONLY be a democracy if Kerry won.... that's how Dan looks at it....

Here's your ball Dan... take it and go home... :)

Nbadan
11-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Fuck you Gopher, aren't you supposed to be off playing GI Joe somewhere?

"Don't you got some raghead to kill"

bigzak25
11-05-2004, 03:45 PM
and Dan, you do realize that it's YOUR KIND of liberal that lost the election for Kerry, don'tcha?

dcole50
11-05-2004, 03:55 PM
you are making our party look bad.

shut the hell up already.

Nbadan
11-05-2004, 03:55 PM
Kerry won. The election numbers (if you count all the votes) prove it.

We are living in a sham-democracy.

Nbadan
11-05-2004, 03:58 PM
you are making our party look bad.

shut the hell up already.

Who cares? I was never a Democratic party die-hard to begin with.

I care more about there being a transparent democracy in America, the only thing I think will save this country, than saving face for the Democratic party.

Marcus Bryant
11-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Who cares? I was never a Democratic party die-hard to begin with.

Ha. Giving up already.

smeagol
11-05-2004, 04:05 PM
No, it's democracy that is done, and unless we fix it our country is done as well.

Your posts are getting tiresome, uninteresting, dull, mind-numbing, monotonous and repetitive.

In one word, they are getting boooooriiiiing.

Nbadan
11-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Yeah, that's why I have been intrumental in the success of this forum. :rolleyes.

Don't like my posts, then don't read them. Simple as that.

Marcus Bryant
11-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Then don't be giving up man. Other forum libs aren't.

smeagol
11-05-2004, 04:15 PM
Your posts were fine before the election. You bravely defended you beliefs and your candidate.

Right now, they are pitiful.

11-05-2004, 04:16 PM
Yeah, that's why I have been intrumental in the success of this forum.

Imagine that. And here I thought is was all because Kori and LJ set this whole thing up.

bigzak25
11-05-2004, 04:16 PM
the point is Dan, most of your fellow libs are looking forward instead of back.

Nov 2nd is OVER man....who's your man in 08?

Bandit2981
11-05-2004, 04:20 PM
the party isnt dead by any stretch, i mean 49% of the people still voted for kerry. besides, the dems made it through 2 reagan terms and 1 bush sr. term, and clinton still came out on top for 8 years. dems will have their day again, an incumbent winning re-election isnt really anything new.

Marcus Bryant
11-05-2004, 04:23 PM
http://imgs.idnes.cz/zpravy_irak/A030323_KOT_PRESIDEN-S_G.JPG

Son, that's 48.3% for Kerry.

dcole50
11-05-2004, 04:43 PM
I care more about there being a transparent democracy in America, the only thing I think will save this country, than saving face for the Democratic party.
And you're doing your part ... by spamming this forum with countless threads and angering ...well, everyone now. Not just the conservative members. Everyone.

Give it up. Bush won the popular vote as well, so that's not an excuse this time. More people wanted him to be president than people who wanted Kerry. If you're not happy with this W term, do your part to support a candidate you favor in '08. This isn't helping anyone. It's creating more anger against the left. Can't you see that? This is just sour grapes.

I'm giving W a clean slate. I disagreed with him on many issues during his first term, I'll see how he does in his second term. If I'm unhappy again, what can I do? Whine about an election my candidate lost? No. I'm going to do what I can to campaign for the candidate I support in the next election (whether he [or maybe she, heh] is a Democrat or Republican).

samikeyp
11-05-2004, 05:08 PM
Fuck you Gopher, aren't you supposed to be off playing GI Joe somewhere?

leave it to you to make fun of someone with the courage to serve in the military.

Samurai Jane
11-05-2004, 05:21 PM
Totally uncalled for and a perfect example of why your candidate lost.

Kori Ellis
11-05-2004, 05:37 PM
First of all Dan, :flipoff for your comment to GopherGeorge.

Secondly, how can you spew something like this:

Kerry won. The election numbers (if you count all the votes) prove it.

Did you count all those votes? Do you know 70% of them voted for Kerry? You are grasping for straws and talking nonsense. You can't count the "discarded" votes, because umm.. they were discarded. And you have no idea for whom the provisional votes in Ohio were cast. For all you know, 100% of them were for Bush. So please, dig deep in your internet archives are find another conspiracy theory because this one isn't spinning.

CrazyOne
11-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Ditto on Kori's remarks, Dan... you are going off the deep end mentally... do you actually believe the bs you're spewing? I would recommend counseling if you do... or you can drop by my office and I'll put my Acme Guaranteed Do-It-Yourself Frontal Lobotomy to good use.

Hook Dem
11-05-2004, 07:26 PM
And you're doing your part ... by spamming this forum with countless threads and angering ...well, everyone now. Not just the conservative members. Everyone.

Give it up. Bush won the popular vote as well, so that's not an excuse this time. More people wanted him to be president than people who wanted Kerry. If you're not happy with this W term, do your part to support a candidate you favor in '08. This isn't helping anyone. It's creating more anger against the left. Can't you see that? This is just sour grapes.

I'm giving W a clean slate. I disagreed with him on many issues during his first term, I'll see how he does in his second term. If I'm unhappy again, what can I do? Whine about an election my candidate lost? No. I'm going to do what I can to campaign for the candidate I support in the next election (whether he [or maybe she, heh] is a Democrat or Republican).
Dan...you could learn a lot from the above post. This person is a rational individual and hits the nail on the head. This hate thing has got to stop. The election is over. No matter what you say, nothing is gonna change it. Come to your senses so we can at least respect you. I know I'm probably talking to deaf ears but I hope you do some soul searching and make the right decision. Some of the people I respect the most are Democrats. I do

Hook Dem
11-05-2004, 07:29 PM

Dan...you could learn a lot from the above post. This person is a rational individual and hits the nail on the head. This hate thing has got to stop. The election is over. No matter what you say, nothing is gonna change it. Come to your senses so we can at least respect you. I know I'm probably talking to deaf ears but I hope you do some soul searching and make the right decision. Some of the people I respect the most are Democrats. I do not hate Democrats. When I disagree with a candidate, I choose not to vote for them and you should respect that just the same as I should respect your choice to do the same.

SpursWoman
11-05-2004, 07:57 PM
Just when you thought it couldn't get any more pathetic, it does.

Un. Fucking. Believable.

Brodels
11-05-2004, 08:17 PM
WTF? You're never going to admit that the people of the country actually want Bush, are you?

Kerry lost. A majority of voters didn't like what he was about. People preferred Bush. Get over it.

T Park
11-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Hes always been like this, hate of the millitary love for the terrorist bs dioatribe is always been NBADan's MO.

It got old real quick, and is bordering on stupidity now.