PDA

View Full Version : nba.com scores

ponky
12-15-2006, 11:18 PM
why can't the league throw some dough at nba.com and get someone who can keep the score updated on the homepage?...i rely on the website to tell me which games to switch to and they're off by a ridiculous amount, seems like this has been the case several times this season

kingsfan
12-15-2006, 11:20 PM
I noticed that too. You'd think as the the nba site they'd be more reliable but obivously not.

ponky
12-15-2006, 11:23 PM
I noticed that too. You'd think as the the nba site they'd be more reliable but obivously not.

At least they fixed the website design and those stupid menu tabs up above. Last season when you clicked on a tab up above and tried to pick a team the whole thing would just close up on you. I hate that stupid site, I wonder if

HOLY SHIT, SACTO UP BY 1 POINT!!!!! 59 SECS LEFT!!!!

RonMexico
12-15-2006, 11:46 PM
Yeah, nba.com is way behind - I was checking a Suns game before and it said it was halftime, but they were already in like 4 mins into the 3rd quarter... makes no sense.

ManuTastic
12-16-2006, 02:00 PM
nba.com is a sucky site. I never go there. espn's nba scoreboard does a decent job of having current scores, so you might want to try that.

Bob Lanier
12-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Every update of that site seems to make it worse.

The HTML boxscores they had 2-4 years ago were just fine...

ChumpDumper
12-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Yeah, I always used Yahoo's scoreboards and now I'm using SportsLine. NBA and ESPN are too fancy and code-bloated.