PDA

View Full Version : Kareem Rush?

phxspurfan
12-16-2006, 02:00 PM
What happened to him? I had him on fantasy a couple years ago and he was pretty solid, now hes out of the NBA? He's a lanky 6'6". Why don't teams like the Spurs go after him?

Kori Ellis
12-16-2006, 02:02 PM
He was in Sonics training camp. He arrived out of shape. Got injured (groin) in their first practice I believe. He took a few weeks to try to recover and then attempted to play. Got re-injured, so they cut him. Now I think he's overseas.

exstatic
12-16-2006, 02:41 PM
What happened to him? I had him on fantasy a couple years ago and he was pretty solid, now hes out of the NBA? He's a lanky 6'6", why don't teams like the Spurs go after him?
Because we already have 15 fucking players on a roster that can only hold 15? What do you think this is, St. Pop's home for wayward players?

missmyzte
12-16-2006, 03:00 PM
K-Rush has no decision-making abilities during a game, his only quality is jumpers. Absolutely horrible defense and seriously turnover prone. He used to drive me crazy when he was with the Lakers.

timvp
12-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Once upon a time a Laker fan told me that Kareem Rush was going to be better than Eddie Jones.

Bump.

I wish I had a copy of the original thread. :rollin

picnroll
12-16-2006, 03:12 PM
... and where's Q Woods a 6'8" all-around long three whose not a tooth pick and who has averaged 7.5 rebounds per 40 minutes over a checkered career?

JMarkJohns
12-16-2006, 03:12 PM
I heard he had some attitude problems as well. The "I know better than..." type which causes him to bust plays and improv at the most costly of times. That flies when you're good. When you're average at best, it gets you traded, let go or cut.

RonMexico
12-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Kareem Rush sucks... he wouldn't even survive on the Suns where all he had to do was shoot. The fact that he came in a weak draft class out of Mizzou and then had the benefit of knocking down jumpers with Shaq and Kobe on the team is the only reason he was in this league for more than a game. It killed me every time I saw him hit a 3 in the playoffs against the Spurs and Suns.