PDA

View Full Version : TO spits on DeAngelo Hall.

MosesGuthrie
12-17-2006, 01:46 AM
TO admitted on the NFL Network post-game show that he "was frustrated" and that he "apologized for his actions".

Romanowski got fined $7,500 for spitting on J.J. Stokes. Look for that much or more...hopefully more.

IMO...he should get suspended and that comes from a 30-year Cowboys fan. No place for that in sports.

link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=261216001)

MannyIsGod
12-17-2006, 01:51 AM
Its disgusting and what not, but I dont think a suspension is in order considering he brought it up and came clean. A fine will be all he gets.

MosesGuthrie
12-17-2006, 01:54 AM
You are correct. There will be no suspension....I would like it but yeah, it won't happen. Its just a personal opinion.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-17-2006, 02:30 AM
Do you know what Hall said? TO was wrong but it's a fine that is all.

PixelPusher
12-17-2006, 02:49 AM
I find it exceedingly difficult to feel sorry for DeAngelo Hall.

Sense
12-17-2006, 03:17 AM
I find it exceedingly difficult to feel sorry for DeAngelo Hall.

I know huh?

RealEstateDude
12-17-2006, 03:24 PM
He did more to Hall than spit on him, lolhttp://www.zyra.tv/toast1.jpg

ducks
12-17-2006, 06:59 PM
had you waived him when you should have
you would not have to worry about this nonsence

ducks
12-17-2006, 07:00 PM
fines are nothing
making players sit out games is where it is about

johngateswhiteley
12-17-2006, 07:16 PM
Its disgusting and what not, but I dont think a suspension is in order considering he brought it up and came clean. A fine will be all he gets.

...just b/c he apologized, he doesn't get suspended? i think you have lost your mind.

King
12-17-2006, 08:37 PM
...just b/c he apologized, he doesn't get suspended? i think you have lost your mind.

You don't think there's a precedent for fines and no suspensions following spitting incidents? Sean Taylor and Bill Romanowski. Both fined, neither suspended.

leemajors
12-17-2006, 11:38 PM

is it even on tape?

johngateswhiteley
12-17-2006, 11:39 PM
You don't think there's a precedent for fines and no suspensions following spitting incidents? Sean Taylor and Bill Romanowski. Both fined, neither suspended.

...doesn't mean they shouldn't have been suspended. to spit on somebody in the arena of competition is absolutely ridiculous.

MosesGuthrie
12-17-2006, 11:41 PM
is it even on tape?

Good question...normally you would want to see that but both parties involved admitted to it...I wouldn't think tape would be neccessary.

leemajors
12-17-2006, 11:48 PM
Good question...normally you would want to see that but both parties involved admitted to it...I wouldn't think tape would be neccessary.

the NFL reviews tape on these kinds of things. if there's no tape of it he definitely won't get suspended.

kskonn
12-18-2006, 01:44 AM
I believe they said they were not able to find it on tape. Most people are saying that it will just be a fine. They also brought up the point that there is no telling what hall said, espcially giving his history of running his mouth. However they also pointed out that TO has a history of not telling the other side of the story in a lot of situations.For example, he has had a issue with dropping balls lately but never revealed the torn ligaments in his hand etc.... By the way this was adam shine and Jim miller on NFL radio who was speaking of the incident. I personally think that no matter what hall said, or might have said rationalizes TO spitting on him. The funny thing is if TO would have just lied about the incident, or made no comment on the incident it would have been all heresay, but like deon said the guy just can't help but tell the truth.

johngateswhiteley
12-18-2006, 07:35 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2700644

...to is a piece of crap (just had to get that in again).

Chris
12-18-2006, 11:00 AM
Hall was in his face all game whether he was scoring TD's or catching 5 yard slants. Go back and watch the game for those things. I'm not saying spitting in anyone's face is right but provoking someone with severe emotional problems is highly unadvisable. Hall also has a notoriety for trash talking before and during games similar to Plaxico Buress.

johnsmith
12-18-2006, 11:00 AM

I thought Taylor was suspended?

MosesGuthrie
12-18-2006, 11:06 AM
no..he was fined $17K but no suspension.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/09/AR2006010900949.html

MosesGuthrie
12-18-2006, 11:08 AM
Hall was in his face all game whether he was scoring TD's or catching 5 yard slants. Go back and watch the game for those things. I'm not saying spitting in anyone's face is right but provoking someone with severe emotional problems is highly unadvisable. Hall also has a notoriety for trash talking before and during games similar to Plaxico Buress.

Trash talk is, sadly, become part of the game. Some people fail to realize that the best comeback is winning. For the most part, TO owned him all game and most importantly, the Cowboys won. All TO should have done was just smile and point to the scoreboard.

kskonn
12-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Trash talk is, sadly, become part of the game. Some people fail to realize that the best comeback is winning. For the most part, TO owned him all game and most importantly, the Cowboys won. All TO should have done was just smile and point to the scoreboard.

yea I agree... He has owned Hall his entire career and he should have just taken satisfaction that he was in his head and walked away.

johnsmith
12-18-2006, 12:30 PM
I'm sick of you judging people please stop. Its not right for you too judge. You don't know the whole story maybe Hall said something to provoke him. I think you judge because there is clearly something wrong with you.

TO is god and we all know it. jgw is a judgemental asshole.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

sa_butta
12-18-2006, 12:33 PM
I was listening to Rome this morning and he said that Hall did not receive an apology from TO. Hall said after the game TO came up to him and asked him if he got beat up at a club. Hall said he does not even go to clubs.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-18-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm sick of you judging people please stop. Its not right for you too judge. You don't know the whole story maybe Hall said something to provoke him. I think you judge because there is clearly something wrong with you.

TO is god and we all know it. jgw is a hypocritical asshole.

Fixed it for you.

And thanks for posting what many of us were about to.