PDA

View Full Version : Texans headed in right direction

Extra Stout
12-17-2006, 07:55 PM
After watching today's game against the Patriots, I have to agree with owner Bob McNair. The Texans are definitely headed in the right direction. And I am glad he is committed to David Carr going forward. Though Carr threw four interceptions on plays where he wasn't pressured, it was the fault of the offensive line, the running backs, and the wide receivers. Carr has nobody to throw to! Who has ever heard of Andre Johnson and Eric Moulds? What have they ever done? And Ron Dayne ran for a measly 94 yards -- hardly a credible effort.

It is not Carr's fault. He is such a good Christian family man and the McNairs view him like a son. He just needs better talent around him. I bet if only he had the 1992 Cowboys around him, he could go 8-8.

Texans fans have lots of reason for hope going forward behind the strong leadership of David Carr. I am glad that Texas oilmen seem to like to stay the course despite adversity. It is obvious that a lot of them gained their wealth through sharp business acumen rather than having it handed to them because of their last name.

I look forward to the Texans over the next 10 years or so enjoying almost as much success as the Arizona Cardinals and Detroit Lions.

stevallica
12-17-2006, 09:17 PM
your an idiot. they got pissed on in the shower today.

johngateswhiteley
12-17-2006, 09:23 PM
i can't believe how bad the texans are.

Spurminator
12-17-2006, 09:36 PM

You're [sic] Sarcasm Detector needs batteries.

Extra Stout
12-17-2006, 09:41 PM
People are too hard on the Texans. What recent expansion team has made the playoffs in any of its first five seasons? I mean, other than the Browns, Jaguars, Panthers, Seahawks, and Buccaneers? Well, yeah, that just happens to be every other expansion team in the past thirty years, but...

Extra Stout
12-17-2006, 09:41 PM
:lmao That bulb is kind of dim, better change it.

Hook Dem
12-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Maybe they can blow another 1st round pick again next year. They'll probably draft a kicker! :downspin:

MosesGuthrie
12-18-2006, 08:41 PM

You're and idiot....and you fell for Stout's bait hook, line and sinker. :lol

kskonn
12-19-2006, 04:42 PM
You're and idiot....and you fell for Stout's bait hook, line and sinker. :lol

I don't think he fell for the bait, I am pretty sure stout was just sitting in a boat drinking beer when he just jumped in.

MosesGuthrie
12-19-2006, 04:46 PM
Ahh...even better!

Fillmoe
12-19-2006, 04:56 PM
The Texans franchise should kill themselves!

RealEstateDude
12-19-2006, 05:00 PM
The Texans need to be traded, with the Lions :spin

Taco
12-20-2006, 09:36 AM
Things that make you go Hmmmm...

The Dude that pulled the equivilant to a double Michael Jordan draft blunder get's a nice cushy job the the NFL front office

Hmmmm......

dg7md
12-20-2006, 04:49 PM
They could have turned around with picking Bush or Young.

Good parody article though. :lol

greenroom
12-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Well beating Indy.. which is something they had NEVER had is proof they are moving in the right direction.