PDA

View Full Version : T.O. fined $35,000 for spitting

Taco
12-18-2006, 02:57 PM
looking for link

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-18-2006, 03:00 PM
http://x.go.com/cgi/x.pl?goto=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2701378&name=FPT-2701378-121815&srvc=sz

Taco
12-18-2006, 03:01 PM
http://x.go.com/cgi/x.pl?goto=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2701378&name=FPT-2701378-121815&srvc=sz
NEW YORK -- Terrell Owens was fined $35,000 by the NFL on Monday for spitting in the face of Atlanta's D'Angelo Hall during Saturday night's Cowboys-Falcons game.

Owens

The flamboyant Dallas receiver was not suspended.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello announced the fine, which came after Hall knocked Owens out of bounds on a pass play during Dallas' 38-28 win.

"I got frustrated and I apologize for that," Owens told the NFL Network after the game. "It was a situation where he kept bugging me and getting in my face."

If the officials had seen Owens spitting, he would have been ejected from the game under NFL rules.

During a playoff game last season, Washington's Sean Taylor was kicked out of a game for spitting at Tampa Bay's Michael Pittman. Taylor was later fined $17,000.

Thanks JB

mardigan
12-18-2006, 03:03 PM
Bunch of bullshit, DeAngelo Hall is a bitch

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Bunch of bullshit, DeAngelo Hall is a bitch

While that may be true, there is precedent to fine T.O. this amount of money.

T-Pain
12-18-2006, 03:09 PM
well at least he didnt get suspended

MosesGuthrie
12-18-2006, 03:11 PM
Fair enough....let's move on. (Yeah..like that will happen! :lol)

sa_butta
12-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Fair enough....let's move on. (Yeah..like that will happen! :lol)Till the next episode...

mardigan
12-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Sean Taylor was fined 17, 500 for spitting in a playoff game, with video evidence, this is only because its T.O.. On the other hand he went over a thousand yards and can tie the all time Cowboys record for tds in a season, he needs 3. TO kicks ass

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Sean Taylor was fined 17, 500 for spitting in a playoff game, with video evidence, this is only because its T.O.. On the other hand he went over a thousand yards and can tie the all time Cowboys record for tds in a season, he needs 3. TO kicks ass

It couldn't possibly be that the league is attempting to eliminate spitting as a means of debate in its league - kind of like the NBA is attempting to eliminate fighting in its league.

When you were little, your parents more than likely escalated your punishment in an effort to force you to abide by their stated and re-stated rules.

MosesGuthrie
12-18-2006, 03:59 PM
The last statement is appropriate.......TO does act like a child at times. :)

johnsmith
12-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Well, don't talk shit and maybe nobody will spit in your face next time.

Congrats, you've just out done yourself in regards to making stupid comments.

MosesGuthrie
12-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Only a pussy would spit in someone's face over trash talk.

TO sure as hell can dish it out, but obviously he can't take it. Trash talking is a sign of weakness to begin with...but if you respond with that...you are even weaker.

leemajors
12-18-2006, 05:35 PM

TO sure as hell can dish it out, but obviously he can't take it. Trash talking is a sign of weakness to begin with...but if you respond with that...you are even weaker.

i agree with the general idea, but i don't think trash talking is a sign of weakness at all. another stupid mistake for to, but it was to be expected.

Obstructed_View
12-18-2006, 08:19 PM
TO is an idiot.

TheAdmiral#50
12-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Maybe he likes spit on his toast lol. For all the talk about how spitting in a player's face is the worst, most cowardly act someone can do, it would be surprising to me if the NFL didn't make it a mandatory suspension starting next year.

MosesGuthrie
12-18-2006, 08:39 PM
i agree with the general idea, but i don't think trash talking is a sign of weakness at all. another stupid mistake for to, but it was to be expected.
Fair enough. I know I am in the minority of that opinion. To me, and this is just a personal thing, if you are the best at what you do, you don't need to call attention to yourself, it will come naturally with your actions. Growing up, more often than not the guys running their mouths were the guys who could talk a big game,but not play one and it usually got dealt with by an elbow. Its part of the mainstream now and I accept it. TO could have just smiled and pointed to the scoreboard but, as you said, he was stupid....I totally agree.

johngateswhiteley
12-18-2006, 09:15 PM
should have been suspended, imo.

MosesGuthrie
12-18-2006, 09:21 PM
I agree but if it were Deuce McCallister who did the spitting...would you agree on a suspension.

johngateswhiteley
12-18-2006, 09:44 PM
I agree but if it were Deuce McCallister who did the spitting...would you agree on a suspension.

two things:

1. you have to take history into account, if the same player is being destructive over and over...he is obviously not learning anything and the punishment should increase, but

2. i think any player that spits on another should be suspended for 1-2 games, depending on the situation

...spitting on somebody is completely ridiculous; i have never spit on someone and i never will.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-18-2006, 09:48 PM
2. i think any player that spits on another should be suspended for 1-2 games, depending on the situation

So what you're saying is you might or might not suspend Deuce McAllister.

johngateswhiteley
12-18-2006, 09:53 PM
So what you're saying is you might or might not suspend Deuce McAllister.

...can you read? i just said any player that spat on another should be suspended for 1-2 games. the situation then decides whether it is 1-2 games.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-18-2006, 09:55 PM
...can you read? i just said any player that spat on another should be suspended for 1-2 games. the situation then decides whether it is 1-2 games.

Fine, I misread what you meant.

ponky
12-18-2006, 10:01 PM

It's a good thing MJ had some mad skillz, otherwise he might have been eaten alive by his ever-present weakness.

johngateswhiteley
12-18-2006, 10:12 PM

you and i see 'eye to eye'. to has never been able to take it, never. and you are right, i never understood trash talk in sports competition...what does it mean? what does it prove? to think a player is scaring another b/c he is yelling obscenities at him is plain stupidity...and then yelling back at someone else b/c they trashed talked to you is even more unintelligent. i don't get, i never will...

ponky
12-18-2006, 10:22 PM
you and i see 'eye to eye'. to has never been able to take it, never. and you are right, i never understood trash talk in sports competition...what does it mean? what does it prove? to think a player is scaring another b/c he is yelling obscenities at him is plain stupidity...and then yelling back at someone else b/c they trashed talked to you is even more unintelligent. i don't get, i never will...

it's called competitive "i'm going to eat you alive" drive...i've never understood people that don't understand this concept except to arrive at the conclusion that their parents raised them to learn that sports were supposed to be fun and not competitive which is why every kid on timmy's team gets to shoot the ball...that's fine for kids, when you're older you can take the smack

MosesGuthrie
12-18-2006, 10:31 PM
It's a good thing MJ had some mad skillz, otherwise he might have been eaten alive by his ever-present weakness.

MJ was the exception. :)

I understand the concept, Ponky....I just don't like it. Those are two different things. You are right though, as an adult, you are going to hear it so you better be able to take it. I took my share as we all have. I still feel you can be just as competitive and emotional without being an ass. My point still stands though, if you are good enough, let your game do the talking.

Like I said...just a personal opinion.

johngateswhiteley
12-18-2006, 10:39 PM
it's called competitive "i'm going to eat you alive" drive...i've never understood people that don't understand this concept except to arrive at the conclusion that their parents raised them to learn that sports were supposed to be fun and not competitive which is why every kid on timmy's team gets to shoot the ball...that's fine for kids, when you're older you can take the smack

...well i guess you have never heard of LT or Marvin Harrison, then? those guys seem to be doing just fine without talking crap to other players...in fact you could argue they are the best at their position...maybe even ever by the time they retire.

as for me and my family, you're wrong their. i was raised to be tough and am about the most competitive person you will ever meet. when i am playing rugby i don't feel the need to talk to anybody and if people are talking junk to me, which is very rare, i just laugh....and then laugh again when my cleat runs across their face. talking trash is a joke and if it makes people play harder or scares the recipient....thats mighty weak. i don't know why some professional players talk so much shit in their respective sport...other than, they just aren't very smart.

yeah, i said it.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-18-2006, 10:40 PM
That must be the johngayswhiteley troll. The real JGW said he was never boastful.

leemajors
12-18-2006, 10:50 PM
i can't imagine not talking shit, it takes the edge off situations and makes things more fun in general. if you can't take and dish it, you're a scrub. TO acted like a scrub, his tds in the game should have been enough. for someone that talks as much crap as he does he acted like a total scrub spitting at dude. just talking shit doesn't make you an ass imo, if you're an ass you were born one. the hick from french lick talked more shit than anyone, and backed it up as well as anyone. he sure didn't look it or act it though. for someone that does nothing but talk shit, jgw has a strange take.

johngateswhiteley
12-18-2006, 11:00 PM
i can't imagine not talking shit, it takes the edge off situations and makes things more fun in general. if you can't take and dish it, you're a scrub. TO acted like a scrub, his tds in the game should have been enough. for someone that talks as much crap as he does he acted like a total scrub spitting at dude. just talking shit doesn't make you an ass imo, if you're an ass you were born one. the hick from french lick talked more shit than anyone, and backed it up as well as anyone. he sure didn't look it or act it though. for someone that does nothing but talk shit, jgw has a strange take.

i agree with that. but i think there is a difference between talking shit and then someone who doesn't talk shit being able to handle it. i am not going to talk shit but i could care less if someone talks to me, i doesn't bother me and i don't care. but to be clear, i am talking about competitive sports arenas...not pick up games with friends or fantasy football, i would agree that is somewhat different.

johngateswhiteley
12-18-2006, 11:01 PM
That must be the johngayswhiteley troll. The real JGW said he was never boastful.

what do you mean?

leemajors
12-18-2006, 11:02 PM
what do you mean?

i think it was this:

"i was raised to be tough and am about the most competitive person you will ever meet. when i am playing rugby i don't feel the need to talk to anybody and if people are talking junk to me, which is very rare, i just laugh....and then laugh again when my cleat runs across their face."

johngateswhiteley
12-18-2006, 11:07 PM
i think it was this:

"i was raised to be tough and am about the most competitive person you will ever meet. when i am playing rugby i don't feel the need to talk to anybody and if people are talking junk to me, which is very rare, i just laugh....and then laugh again when my cleat runs across their face."

i don't mean laugh at them...just laughing to myself. at the most a slight grin that they would never seen.

kskonn
12-19-2006, 12:06 AM
...well i guess you have never heard of LT or Marvin Harrison, then? those guys seem to be doing just fine without talking crap to other players...in fact you could argue they are the best at their position...maybe even ever by the time they retire.

as for me and my family, you're wrong their. i was raised to be tough and am about the most competitive person you will ever meet. when i am playing rugby i don't feel the need to talk to anybody and if people are talking junk to me, which is very rare, i just laugh....and then laugh again when my cleat runs across their face. talking trash is a joke and if it makes people play harder or scares the recipient....thats mighty weak. i don't know why some professional players talk so much shit in their respective sport...other than, they just aren't very smart.

yeah, i said it.

I have seen Marvin harrison a couple of times live and I saw him talk trash a number of times. LT? I wouldn't know, I have never really seen him talk trash on TV and I have not seen him live, although I really hope to get to some day.

kskonn
12-19-2006, 12:24 AM
Just saw on ESPN that TO is appealing the fine. It was on the ticker at the bottom, I do not know why yet.

kskonn
12-19-2006, 12:31 AM
check out this article, it appears that according to other NFL players hall can't take it either, they claim he is a cheap shot artist. TO claims that although he did spit on him it was while they were jawing at each other and was not intentional or as blatent as Hall made it sound. here is the link
http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=98196EE4-B12C-161D-4A6F3409B919955C

I have pasted the article below for your convienence.

Terrell Owens will face his old Eagles teammates on Christmas Day (4 p.m. CST).

IRVING, Texas - Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens will be a tad lighter in his wallet during this holiday week, but he won't be missing any games because of Saturday's spitting incident in Atlanta.

Owens was fined $35,000 by the NFL on Monday for spitting at Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall in the first quarter of the Cowboys' 38-28 win at the Georgia Dome.

But Owens will not be suspended by the league and should be ready to face his former team Christmas Day when the Eagles come to town to battle for the NFC East title at Texas Stadium.

"We don't condone that kind of activity, that's for sure," head coach Bill Parcells said on Monday. "I think the commissioner (Roger Goodell) is trying to be pretty strong on a lot of these disciplinary cases this year. I think this will be one of them."

Owens' fine more than doubles what the NFL levied to Washington safety Sean Taylor, who was ejected from a playoff game this past January for spitting at Tampa Bay's Michael Pittman. Taylor was fined $17,000 for that incident.

Denver linebacker Bill Romanowski was fined $7,500 for spitting in the face of 49ers receiver J.J. Stokes during a Monday night game in 1997.

But unlike those two situations, Owens' latest incident went unseen by the officials and was not even caught on camera.

"The fine does not surprise me," Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said in a statement. "I know the Commissioner is making a point of emphasizing the importance of player behavior that takes place before, during and after our ball games. As an organization, we don't condone any acts that detract from, or take away from, so many of the positives that our games produce."

Hall said the incident occurred just before the Cowboys punted after the first offensive possession.

Owens admitted to the incident immediately following Saturday night's game, telling NFL Network he "got frustrated and I apologize for that. It was a situation where he kept bugging me and getting in my face."

But on Monday, Owens backtracked on his original comments.

"When it happened, we were jawing in each other's face, so it wasn't anything intentional," Owens said. "I didn't intentionally spit in his face. He's trying to make it seem like more than what it was by saying I hauled off and spit in his face. I feel like if I spit in his face . . . somebody would've seen it."

Apparently, no one did see it, but Owens' initial admittance has cost him a hefty fine.

But it doesn't appear to be enough for Hall's liking. The Falcons cornerback said Sunday that nothing short of Owens being suspended for a game would be fair.

"I think, for what he did, he deserves more than a fine," Hall said on Sunday. "The guy has all the money in the world. He's making $10 million or whatever this year. So what's a fine going to mean to him, really?

"He's a great player, a great competitor, and what would hurt him a lot more than a fine is making him sit. That would get his attention. And that's what I think the league should do. They need to do something pretty [severe], because there's something wrong with him, and he just can't get away with this kind of stuff."

However, Hall hasn't exactly been the poster boy for good behavior, either.

The third-year cornerback, who went to the Pro Bowl last year and won the NFL's Fastest Man competition in Hawaii this past February, has had his share of run-ins with players this season, including several Saturday night.

Aside from his game-long trash-talking battle with Owens, Hall had several questionable hits that flirted near the late-hit variety. Cowboys tackle Marc Colombo and Falcons defensive end Paul Carrington were both flagged for off-setting personal foul penalties on an extra point following a Cowboys touchdown in the third quarter. But it was Hall who actually started the skirmish, diving into Colombo's legs during the attempt and setting off the Cowboys' starting right tackle. And it was Hall who had to be restrained on the sidelines and had lengthy discussion with Falcons head coach Jim Mora Jr.

Earlier this season, Hall was called out by Lions center Dominic Raiola, who apparently had seen enough after Hall went after Lions quarterback John Kitna, who was already engaged in a fight with another player during a Nov. 5 game in Detroit.

"I wish I had been closer to the play, because I would have loved to take DeAngelo Hall's head off," Raiola said. "I promise that if I see him on the field again, I'll try to take his head off. I don't care if it is 10 or 15 years from now, and we're playing for different teams -- I'll try to get him. He's a cheap-shot artist -- he tried to hurt (Bengals RB) Rudi Johnson last week -- and that was a cheap shot. You don't go after a guy's head."

Three weeks later, Hall was flagged for a personal foul after giving up a 76-yard touchdown pass to New Orleans wide receiver Devery Henderson on the third play from scrimmage. After getting burned on the play, Hall dragged Henderson down eight yards into the end zone from behind in the "horse collar" technique.

While Saturday's incident certainly is the biggest involving Owens and Hall, it's not exactly the first. The two have traded a few words through the media, especially after last year's season opener when Owens played for the Eagles.

"Last year he said he shut me down, and yet I had (112) yards," said Owens, who caught seven passes during the Eagles' loss to the Falcons. "So he's going to say whatever he wants to say. I just wanted to come out there (Saturday night) and show him what I'm made out of."

Owens, who has been playing with torn a tendon on his right finger for the last month but has elected to bypass surgery until after the season, caught five passes for 69 yards, including two touchdowns - both against Hall - Saturday night.

Of course, that game will now be overshadowed by this latest incident, one that will hurt his pocketbook, but won't keep him from playing this week.

johnsmith
12-19-2006, 08:20 AM

yeah, i said it.

I've heard that LT is one of the biggest trash talkers in the league. That was said in an interview with someone that I don't remember off the top of my head sometime last season.

johngateswhiteley
12-19-2006, 10:15 AM
I've heard that LT is one of the biggest trash talkers in the league. That was said in an interview with someone that I don't remember off the top of my head sometime last season.

hmm, well everybody is always saying they are classy on the field and whatnot. plus, i have never seen them talk any junk, but i suppose that does not mean it has never happened. though, i think those two guys are still pretty good examples of players who conduct themselves in a manor where trash talking does not appear to be a big part of their game. bottom line, trash talking is weak...

johngateswhiteley
12-19-2006, 10:19 AM
Nobody expects you to get it. Its none of your business. You don't get a lot of things do you....like reality, common sense, a well founded arguement.

Reggie Bush talked some shit to a pregnant women that wanted his chair. Are you going to judge him.

You sir are a judgemental prick. I PM'd the mods here about your judgemental replies and comments. Your kind of behavior isn't welcome here. Please next time refrain from being such a judgemental asshole. TO is like family here and we won't tolerate you slanderous shit any longer.

...lol. to is a poor teammate and a piece of garbage.

johnsmith
12-19-2006, 10:21 AM
hmm, well everybody is always saying they are classy on the field and whatnot. plus, i have never seen them talk any junk, but i suppose that does not mean it has never happened. though, i think those two guys are still pretty good examples of players who conduct themselves in a manor where trash talking does not appear to be a big part of their game. bottom line, trash talking is weak...

I wish I could remember who said that about LT. Ever since he said it I've constantly looked for him to talk but he's got that visor and you can't see his face. If he does talk, he sure as hell backs it up.

johnsmith
12-19-2006, 10:25 AM
I don't think trash talking is weak either. It's just another tool in some players arsenal. Sure, it's strictly a psychological tool, but think about how mental sports are. If your heads not in the game and it's soley focused on taking out one player, then you will screw up. Talking trash increases the chance that a "weak-minded" and easily frustrated player will make a mistake and cost his team points.

MosesGuthrie
12-19-2006, 11:31 AM
Sure, it's strictly a psychological tool, but think about how mental sports are. If your heads not in the game and it's soley focused on taking out one player, then you will screw up. Talking trash increases the chance that a "weak-minded" and easily frustrated player will make a mistake and cost his team points

That point I agree with....im still not a big fan though. I still believe one's game should be the ultimate statement. Oh well, guess its an outdated theory. :)

johnsmith
12-19-2006, 11:36 AM
That point I agree with....im still not a big fan though. I still believe one's game should be the ultimate statement. Oh well, guess its an outdated theory. :)

I don't think it's an outdated theory. I still think there are far more players in professional sports that do their talking on the field, court, etc. The ones that are the talkers though are the ones we sit here and discuss on internet message boards because they are the ones attracting attention to themselves.

MosesGuthrie
12-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Very true. And if not for them....what would we talk about? :lol

Back on the original topic....even though I am a big Cowboys fan and even though they have a huge game Christmas Day, I would have still suspended TO if it were my call. In no way am I a fan of DeAngelo Hall, although I respect his ability, but still as much as I dislike trash talking, IMO there is nothing that can be said that warrants that kind of response. I understand that there is no precedent for a suspension but I would have started one.

johnsmith
12-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Very true. And if not for them....what would we talk about? :lol

Back on the original topic....even though I am a big Cowboys fan and even though they have a huge game Christmas Day, I would have still suspended TO if it were my call. In no way am I a fan of DeAngelo Hall, although I respect his ability, but still as much as I dislike trash talking, IMO there is nothing that can be said that warrants that kind of response. I understand that there is no precedent for a suspension but I would have started one.

I agree. What is 35,000 to a guy that makes 10,000,000 a year. Fuck, that's the equivalent of $350 to a guy that "only" makes 100,000 a year. What's $350 really? Just a "damn, oh well, I won't buy that XBox this month".

MosesGuthrie
12-19-2006, 11:46 AM
Exactly.

Fines do nothing unless they are proportional to the player's salary. Missing a game check would get someone's attention. Then again, who knows what gets TO's attention these days! :)

kskonn
12-19-2006, 12:53 PM
I was listening to NFL radio on Sirius(as I do everyday) and they are saying that they think TO was being truthful when he said that he did not rare back and spit on Hall. they said that based on Halls past they could see if he was just making a bigger deal out something that might or might not of been a huge deal just to take the attention off of him getting outplayed in the game. they also confirmed, just like the article above that they could not find it on tape. they also mentioned that they found the spot on the tape where Hall said he was spit on and it appeared that there was nothing blatent that they saw. The fine was given only on TO admitting that he did spit on Hall.

MWILL
12-19-2006, 02:30 PM
I was listening to NFL radio on Sirius(as I do everyday) and they are saying that they think TO was being truthful when he said that he did not rare back and spit on Hall. they said that based on Halls past they could see if he was just making a bigger deal out something that might or might not of been a huge deal just to take the attention off of him getting outplayed in the game. they also confirmed, just like the article above that they could not find it on tape. they also mentioned that they found the spot on the tape where Hall said he was spit on and it appeared that there was nothing blatent that they saw. The fine was given only on TO admitting that he did spit on Hall.

I'm glad that there are people out there that's not too quick to judge people. Especially when they don't know how everything came about. The ESPN Monday Night Countdown crew can learn a thing or two about that.

I think getting hit in the nuts by a another guy is more worse that getting spit on. When you get spit on you have an opportunity to get their ass, but when you get kicked/ punched in the nuts you can't do anything. You just sit there in a cowardly position holding your nuts & trying to regain your composure.

leemajors
12-19-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm glad that there are people out there that's not too quick to judge people. Especially when they don't know how everything came about. The ESPN Monday Night Countdown crew can learn a thing or two about that.

I think getting hit in the nuts by a another guy is more worse that getting spit on. When you get spit on you have an opportunity to get their ass, but when you get kicked/ punched in the nuts you can't do anything. You just sit there in a cowardly position holding your nuts & trying to regain your composure.

as far as football is concerned, they do wear cups.

kskonn
12-19-2006, 04:28 PM

they were just basically saying that Hall has a history of saying some very inapproriate things to other players(I.e. insulting them on a personal level instead of football trash talking) and also always being the first to bring up whatever happened so he could exagagerate(sp?) the story in his favor. They also pointed out that he was way to calm about the incident during the game, in fact they said on the tape he had no reaction when he was claimed to have been spit on. I believe Jerry Rice said that it was starting to look like he was trying come up with something bad to say about TO because he put 2 td's on him during the game. I still don't think it is right to spit on someone but it is starting to look like there is a lot to this story that we will never know. they also pointed out that of all of TO's faults being a liar is not one of them.

MWILL
12-19-2006, 05:29 PM

I don't think every NFL player wears a cup.

Can u run fast with a cup on? LOL

johngateswhiteley
12-19-2006, 05:45 PM
...now to is saying he did not do it on purpose after he already admitted to doing it, what? unreal.

johngateswhiteley
12-19-2006, 05:55 PM
I don't think trash talking is weak either. It's just another tool in some players arsenal. Sure, it's strictly a psychological tool, but think about how mental sports are. If your heads not in the game and it's soley focused on taking out one player, then you will screw up. Talking trash increases the chance that a "weak-minded" and easily frustrated player will make a mistake and cost his team points.

i knew someone would bring this point up. and while some trash talk does affect players, its just sad if it does. i still think its a sign of weakness on both sides. btw, i am not saying it should not be allowed or people should necessarily stop, it just doesn't affect me and i am not even a pro athlete...at least yet. ;)

johngateswhiteley
12-19-2006, 09:27 PM
LT just said he doesn't talk much when they interviewed him @ the Poinsettia Bowl. cool LT, good enough for me :)

btw, i like what i heard from Michael "the burner" Turner.

BeerIsGood!
12-19-2006, 10:50 PM

I remember hearing Golic and Stink Schlereth saying that almost every single football player in the NFL doesn't wear a cup due to the pinching and mobility issue.