PDA

View Full Version : this filmmaker on the radio today

mookie2001
12-18-2006, 09:21 PM
I was listening to this guy live and he has film of McVeigh training with the military in explosives and demolition in 1993 a year after he was officially discharged, during the time they said they lost track of him.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/okc_bombing_tim_mcveigh_on_august_3_1993.htm

what does this mean?

they have this thing, called false flag terrorism

i saw the video on infowars, its him

ChumpDumper
12-18-2006, 11:33 PM
If Mr. Bean plans on sending any more letters to congressmen, he needs to run them by a proofer first.

IceColdBrewski
12-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Um, I call bullshit.

Video starts, and the date is displayed. Date disappears. Video stops. Video starts again, except without a date display this time. No date is ever displayed while the McVeigh footage is being shot.

Hustler magazine. :lol

Yonivore
12-19-2006, 08:52 AM
what does this mean?
Absolutely nothing.

xrayzebra
12-19-2006, 09:52 AM
The black helicopters are real? Everyone needs to wear a tinfoil hat?
McVeigh and Elvis and Princess Diana are all on the same island?

mookie2001
12-19-2006, 09:49 PM
The black helicopters are real?yeah those are feds

Extra Stout
12-20-2006, 12:40 PM
they have this thing, called false flag terrorism

If it had been false flag terrorism, they wouldn't have caught him. They would have blamed it on Spain, and started a war with them to take control of Cuba and the Phillipines.

RobinsontoDuncan
12-20-2006, 03:20 PM
If it had been false flag terrorism, they wouldn't have caught him. They would have blamed it on Spain, and started a war with them to take control of Cuba and the Phillipines.

And then in an attempt to "civilize" the Filipinos who would not be ready for democratic government, they would slaughter 250,000 people.

Nbadan
12-22-2006, 01:58 AM
McVeigh looks eerily similiar to a young POP. Kinda scary.

After Waco, some crazy shit was happening. Normal people were joining militias, there was wide-spread distrust and even Fear of the FEDS, especially the police, folks in some southern states were even whispering the word, succession. The Oklahoma City bombing, or whomever was behind it, killed that movement.

Cause and effect, or effect and cause? You tell me.