PDA

View Full Version : Dallas is KILLING Sacramento

ShoogarBear
12-18-2006, 11:35 PM
:smokin

Mavs Fan In Egypt
12-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Not really... we're only 6 pts up and its still the third quarter... we will win tho no worries.

Solid D
12-18-2006, 11:37 PM
:lol Kings are a scrappy lot.

u2sarajevo
12-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Howard is having a great night..... 11 of 13 so far....

Solid D
12-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Kings don't close out on the perimeter very well. They make it hard on themselves.

mavsfan1000
12-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Yeah the mavs seem to have the kings number. Just not a good matchup for the kings. The kings lack the speed it seems to bother Dallas.

Solid D
12-19-2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah the mavs seem to have the kings number. Just not a good matchup for the kings. The kings lack the speed it seems to bother Dallas.

...particularly without Martin.

dirk4mvp
12-19-2006, 12:17 AM
They suck. The Kings are some garbage.

mavsfan1000
12-19-2006, 12:20 AM
It starts with Devin Harris outplays Bibby everytime they play against each other.

dg7md
12-19-2006, 12:21 AM
They suck. The Kings are some garbage.

dieman8686
12-19-2006, 12:23 AM
...particularly without Martin.
Martin is really overrated for his part...he just finds himself with the ball more.
Just give him the most improved player, thats for sure.

ShoogarBear
12-19-2006, 12:26 AM
Didn't work. :madrun

Solid D
12-19-2006, 12:51 AM
Martin is really overrated for his part...he just finds himself with the ball more.
Just give him the most improved player, thats for sure.

Perhaps last year that was the case. This season, Martin is leading the Kings in scoring (21.2 ppg) he shoots 90% from the FT line and he's the Kings' leader in going to the line. He hits 49.3% from the field and 42.5% from the arc. I'd say if he's their top scorer and their fastest player, he deserves a high rating as a player this season.

RonMexico
12-19-2006, 01:07 AM
I don't think Brad Miller really had any intent to hurt Dirk and warrant a flagrant foul on that play. I just think he tried to get up and block the shot and his old legs didn't agree with that, so he ends up just reaching to Dirk's shoulder and hitting his face... he actually tried to grab Dirk as he was heading to the ground to break his fall.

J.T.
12-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Spurs fans rest easy knowing the Spurs still blew out the Kings by the worst spread in Kings franchise history.

ponky
12-19-2006, 02:28 AM
I don't think Brad Miller really had any intent to hurt Dirk and warrant a flagrant foul on that play. I just think he tried to get up and block the shot and his old legs didn't agree with that, so he ends up just reaching to Dirk's shoulder and hitting his face... he actually tried to grab Dirk as he was heading to the ground to break his fall.

Nah but they'll call a flagrant because he didn't get anywhere close to the ball. I think Dirk was hurt by that dumbass cameraman sitting there more than anything Brad did. I was noticing at the Mavs game last week that there are very few cameramen allowed on the floor at the AAC, I saw like two on one end and maybe the same amount on the other end.

RonMexico
12-19-2006, 03:30 AM
Nah but they'll call a flagrant because he didn't get anywhere close to the ball. I think Dirk was hurt by that dumbass cameraman sitting there more than anything Brad did. I was noticing at the Mavs game last week that there are very few cameramen allowed on the floor at the AAC, I saw like two on one end and maybe the same amount on the other end.

Yeah - the camera men screw it up. I was watching that Texas-LSU game at Toyota Center (hoping both of them could lose somehow) and there were a ton of camera men underneath the basket. DJ Augustin, PG for Texas, was having a great game and goes up for a layup, gets fouled and as he's looking back to see if the ball goes in for a potential 3-pt play, he rolls his ankle on the cameraman and had to sit out for a few mins to patch it back up. Someone is going to get really hurt one of these days - why don't they just get rid of them... the under-the-basket view is the worst angle to show.

mabber
12-19-2006, 01:22 PM

No big deal, Dirk gets hit in the face/mouth at least a couple of times each game. I guess it's the price for being a 7ft perimeter player. When he drives on the shorter players that guard him they always seem to hit him in face instead of on arm. I'm surprised his nose hasn't been broken. He's had most of his teeth knocked out and or loosened over the years though.