:fro Dre, Joe and 2 1st dr picks

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-19-2006, 03:40 PM
These shits are gay. Stop it right now!

Kori Ellis
12-19-2006, 03:40 PM
These shits are gay. Stop it right now!

??

It's a done deal. I posted the thread in the Spurs forum.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-19-2006, 03:42 PM
I thought he was kidding but I just saw it. :pctoss

Bob Lanier
12-19-2006, 03:43 PM
Andre Miller > Allen Iverson.

The_Game
12-19-2006, 03:44 PM
good job they got this done now

gives them a big scorer still with melo and JR still out. They should be ok without melo now they have AI

lefty
12-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Damn, I have to admit Nuggets GM is very active ; Melo is suspended, so he did everything he could to fill the void

I just hope Melo doesn't care about his potential scoring title, now that AI is his teammate ; that would be a bad thing to screw the team up

Anfre Miller is an excellent addition to the Sixers

Leetonidas
12-19-2006, 03:55 PM
The top 2 scoring leaders on the same team. :lol That's bizzare.

mavsfan1000
12-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Not enough balls to go around. And this has more than one meaning. :lol

AZLouis
12-19-2006, 04:40 PM
Not enough balls to go around.

And strangely it's not the first time these words have come out of the mouth of a Mavs fan. :toast

alamo50
12-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Anybody surprised?
I present to you: the new Portland Jailblazers.

MrChug
12-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Anybody surprised?

YUP!!! Way to ENHANCE the image of an organization! Make it so bad that any decent thing they do is revered!

ponky
12-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Anybody surprised?

Reason #1: Why I hate the Spurs and their fans.

NBA Junkie
12-20-2006, 04:03 AM
It'll be sweet watching the Nuggets self destruct once Melo and JR Smith get back and discover there's not enough basketballs to satisfy all three of them. :lmao

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-20-2006, 04:42 AM
It'll be sweet watching the Nuggets self destruct once Melo and JR Smith get back and discover there's not enough basketballs to satisfy all three of them. :lmao

typical twolve troll, still annoyed coz he didnt go to their crappy franchise :lol

Say goodbye to KG, he will want out soon

Thanks Joe Smith for screwing the Wolves AGAIN :fro

Sense
12-20-2006, 04:46 AM
Reason #1: Why I hate the Spurs and their fans.

What would be the reason?

NBA Junkie
12-20-2006, 05:41 AM
typical twolve troll, still annoyed coz he didnt go to their crappy franchise :lol

Dead wrong. I didn't want Iverson in Minny. I wasn't convinced that him and KG could propel that team past the Spurs, Mavs and Suns. 90% of the offense has to go through AI in order for him to be happy. I don't think that Iverson will do much good for your transition offense either since he's not as effective at throwing the outlet pass as Miller was.

Say goodbye to KG, he will want out soon

As much as I've denied this in the past, it's the best move for him and the franchise. Right now, KG reminds me of someone in a miserable marriage that stays in it out of obligation rather than doing what makes him happy. He should demand a trade if he's serious about wanting to win a title.

There's been ongoing talk about trading Garnett to the Bulls for Luol Deng, Tyrus Thomas, PJ Brown and Michael Sweetney. The Wolves should take this trade since they would be setting themselves up for possible long term success with a solid young corp of Foye, McCants, Smith, Thomas and Deng. What's better is that Brown and Sweetney's contracts are set to expire which would give the Wolves some salary cap freedom and keep them out of luxury tax hell, which is something the Nuggets are in after the acquisition of Iverson.

The addition of Garnett would make the Bulls the automatic favorites to take the East. Problem is, even with the possible acquisition of Garnett, the Bulls would still have no go to guy in close games since Garnett has been notorious of disappearing in the 4th quarter of many games over the past few seasons.