PDA

View Full Version : great......

SequSpur
12-19-2006, 07:19 PM
while the spurs are signing third string centers from lottery teams and point guards from the waiver wire and keeping monuments . the rest of the nba is making solid moves to win games. pop is stupid.

:pctoss

JamStone
12-19-2006, 07:24 PM
This one's for you, Sequ:

Brent Barry, Eric Williams, and Jackie Butler for Vince Carter.

Make it happen.

ducks
12-19-2006, 07:25 PM
spurs could have offered more then what denver did
scola and beno are both young something sixers would want
not sure why the spurs would want ai though
would ai be worth scola, beno + barry and manu?
I guess you could offer willliams instead of barry because his contract is running out

ShoogarBear
12-19-2006, 07:26 PM
:sequ

ChumpDumper
12-19-2006, 07:26 PM
the rest of the nba is making solid moves to win games.Best record in the NBA forum.

SequSpur
12-19-2006, 07:27 PM
scola? you're high

ducks
12-19-2006, 07:28 PM
scola is younger then webber and cheaper

SequSpur
12-19-2006, 07:31 PM
dude scola is not in the nba dunce cap

ducks
12-19-2006, 07:32 PM
scola is a draft pick spurs own
spurs can trade him to anyteam in the nba if they want to

SequSpur
12-19-2006, 07:36 PM
scola isn't worth a supreme personal pan pizza right now.

ducks
12-19-2006, 07:37 PM
scola isn't worth a supreme personal pan pizza right now.

he is worth more then you as a basketball player :downspin:

spurschick
12-19-2006, 07:41 PM
while the spurs are signing third string centers from lottery teams and point guards from the waiver wire and keeping monuments . the rest of the nba is making solid moves to win games. pop is stupid.

"With the 57th pick in the 1999 NBA draft, the San Antonio Spurs select Emanuel Ginobili."

"With the 28th pick in the 2001 NBA draft, the San Antonio Spurs select Tony Parker."

My point is... Pop et al seem to find the diamonds in the rough.

SequSpur
12-19-2006, 07:44 PM
My point is... Pop et al seem to find the diamonds in the rough.

do you think you could step into 2006 for once?

chicks and sports.... :rolleyes

Kori Ellis
12-19-2006, 07:45 PM
do you think you could into 2006 or once?

chicks and sports.... :rolleyes

Shutup and go make your wife some pie.

T Park
12-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Better not piss her off Sequ, shes twice your height and twice the man you are.

Solid D
12-19-2006, 07:56 PM
Sequ's doing a faint imitation of Ghost Writer

Taco
:spin

I like that SuckwaSpur he's Loco!! :spin

spurschick
Better not piss her off Sequ, shes twice your height and twice the man you are.

Not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not. :lol

Solid D
12-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not. :lol

Since you are most' def. not a man, that doesn't mean anything other than just questioning of Sequ's manhood.

Solid D
12-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Hey Sequ. are you going out to Rolling Oaks tonight?

T Park
12-19-2006, 08:04 PM
Yeah what solid D said.

Maybe twice the person? Hows that :)

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-19-2006, 08:04 PM
We need some attention and be a part of a blockbuster trade. I'm tired of the Spurs being the quiet new kid in the corner.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-19-2006, 08:06 PM
I know! Maggette, Foster, and a point guard(anyone is better than Beno).

MosesGuthrie
12-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Corn Forum.

Mr. Body
12-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Worst Thread Ever.

Axl Van Dam
12-19-2006, 09:14 PM
:reading AI on the Spurs team would be a chemistry KILLER. Allen Iverson will never adhere to the concept of a "five man basketball team". He still insists on a 5 on 1 scheme. :reading

CubanMustGo
12-19-2006, 11:37 PM
WGAF it's Sequ Bitching As Usual Forum

SequSpur
12-19-2006, 11:41 PM
The Spurs need a backup point guard and a rebounder. Doesn't take a dude to figure that out, even a chick can get that. Well...maybe not.

SPURS vs NBA media
12-20-2006, 12:40 AM

Just change teams and :stfu :stfu :stfu :ban:

T Park
12-20-2006, 01:03 AM
The Spurs need a backup point guard and a rebounder. Doesn't take a dude to figure that out, even a chick can get that. Well...maybe not.

Whos available they should go get?

Dirk Nowitzki
12-20-2006, 01:10 AM

:depressed :depressed I feel your pain....

NOT! :lmao

phyzik
12-20-2006, 01:29 AM
:depressed :depressed I feel your pain....

NOT! :lmao

Question: I know you think your precious "My little ponies" are a great team.... but why.... why.... FUCKING WHY???? are you such a fucking douche bag?

Do you even realize why the fuck spurs fans hate Dallas fans? quite fucking sucking your own damn cocks and MAYBE you'll get some respect Mouse!! :spin

Its going to be so fucking gratifying when the Spurs snap the neck of your precious Rainbow Bright horse mascot. Dallas is a good team but they dont have the fucking BALLS when it counts.

Before you post about the WCF loss for the Spurs, just remember you where up 3-1 and Spurs came back to only lose by a stupid foul in OVERTIME of GAME 7.... THEN you lost to the fucking weak ass East who's team lost by 40-some-odd points in their first game of this season!!! Fucking Mavericks are a JOKE!!

mavs>spurs2
12-20-2006, 01:31 AM
Question: I know you think your precious "My little ponies" are a great team.... but why.... why.... FUCKING WHY???? are you such a fucking douche bag?

Do you even realize why the fuck spurs fans hate Dallas fans? quite fucking sucking your own damn cocks and MAYBE you'll get some respect Mouse!! :spin

Its going to be so fucking gratifying when the Spurs snap the neck of your precious Rainbow Bright horse mascot. Dallas is a good team but they dont have the fucking BALLS when it counts.

Before you post about the WCF loss for the Spurs, just remember you where up 3-1 and Spurs came back to only lose by a stupid foul in OVERTIME of GAME 7.... THEN you lost to the fucking weak ass East who's team lost by 40-some-odd points in their first game of this season!!! Fucking Mavericks are a JOKE!!

Just remember you guys lost to that team.

phyzik
12-20-2006, 01:39 AM
Just remember you guys lost to that team.

I know that, and Im not denying that. We lost.

But THIS pole smoker all of the sudden (well, since the last years playoffs) thinks 1 series out of what.... 14??? means Dallas dominates the Spurs?? WTF???

Not even The Spurs fans thought that when we defeated the Lakers the first time.... Get over your fucking selves.

Dirk Nowitzki
12-20-2006, 03:44 AM
I know that, and Im not denying that. We lost.

But THIS pole smoker all of the sudden (well, since the last years playoffs) thinks 1 series out of what.... 14??? means Dallas dominates the Spurs?? WTF???

Not even The Spurs fans thought that when we defeated the Lakers the first time.... Get over your fucking selves.

:cry :cry Truth hurts pal. :fro

dg7md
12-20-2006, 04:17 AM
Clearly Webber is the answer to every problem the Mavs have. Mavs beat us, but they couldn't get past Miami. Big deal, last season. I'm over it. They couldn't win forever against the Mavs, but they sure did keep the streak up.

RonMexico
12-20-2006, 04:35 AM
When TPark and Sequ get together it's like the Perfect Storm of stupidity and bitching... like masturbation, I can't stop reading, but I'm so ashamed when I'm done.

TDMVPDPOY
12-20-2006, 06:02 AM
fuck is iverson is worth 2 first round picks, i wonder what duncans value is???

LilMissSPURfect
12-20-2006, 11:53 AM
We need some attention and be a part of a blockbuster trade. I'm tired of the Spurs being the quiet new kid in the corner.

Stealing Jackie
getting and getting rid of NAZR wasn't enough?

If the the spurs had gotten screwed then it woulda been newsworthy! for now SPURS r best why would you mess that up...

dknights411
12-20-2006, 12:13 PM
We have the best record in the NBA, so what's all the bitching is about? Oh wait, Sequ started this, didn't he? :rolleyes

We do NOT need a blockbuster trade just because everyone else is doing it (which is the dumbest excuse to do anything anyway). Besides, the Spurs are poised to contend for a title for the TENTH straight season! One full decade! No other NBA team today can claim that longevity. Obviously, Pop and co. knows what they are doing if we are still at the top, so shut the fuck up and leave them alone. We are fine.

KB24
12-20-2006, 12:22 PM
We have the best record in the NBA, so what's all the bitching is about? Oh wait, Sequ started this, didn't he? :rolleyes

We do NOT need a blockbuster trade just because everyone else is doing it (which is the dumbest excuse to do anything anyway). Besides, the Spurs are poised to contend for a title for the TENTH straight season! One full decade! No other NBA team today can claim that longevity. Obviously, Pop and co. knows what they are doing if we are still at the top, so shut the fuck up and leave them alone. We are fine.

You are satisfied with being a contender? 10th Straight Season and only have 2 1/2 to show for it.

:lmao

MosesGuthrie
12-20-2006, 12:30 PM
umm...actually being a contender is a good thing. It means you havce a chance at winning it all. Wouldn't you say the Lakers are one?

dknights411
12-20-2006, 12:34 PM
You are satisfied with being a contender? 10th Straight Season and only have 2 1/2 to show for it.

:lmao

Still more than the Knicks! :spin j/k

Anyway, we still haven't had a sub .500 season with Duncan. Hell he haven't had a sub .600 season with Duncan. The Lakers can't say the same thing with Kobe, as good as he is.

dknights411
12-20-2006, 12:35 PM
umm...actually being a contender is a good thing. It means you havce a chance at winning it all. Wouldn't you say the Lakers are one?

They wern't two seasons ago. That's the point.

MoSpur
12-20-2006, 12:36 PM
So the Nuggets made news by trading for AI? And. The Spurs have the best record right now. They are only going to get better in my eyes. We don't even know how AI being a Nugget will play out. It may explode in their face for all we know. The only thing I think the Spurs need to really improve on is rebounding. A trade can go down to improve that later on.

phxspurfan
12-20-2006, 02:36 PM

me too but do we really need one right now? We're just beginning to gel...plus James White is a better Stephen Jackson in the making, and we will develop him (or whoever we find to replace him) into a good player

phxspurfan
12-20-2006, 02:37 PM
:reading AI on the Spurs team would be a chemistry KILLER. Allen Iverson will never adhere to the concept of a "five man basketball team". He still insists on a 5 on 1 scheme. :reading

yeah and come to think of it, did AI turn down the "It Takes Five" commercial gig?

Budkin
12-20-2006, 02:54 PM
AI is a cancerous ball hog. The end.

kskonn
12-20-2006, 04:01 PM

Actually the stupid foul occured in regulation which allowed Dirk to hit the and 1 to send the game into overtime. We then get owned in overtime.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-20-2006, 04:11 PM
We need some tinkering at the edges backup PG, SF, PF), nothing more, and that's exactly what the team will continue to do as long as the Big 3 are rolling along as they have been...

Yeah, go make your wife a burrito Sequ! :lol

SequSpur
12-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah, go make your wife a burrito Sequ! :lol

Is this a racist comment?

RonMexico
12-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Is this a racist comment?

Stop being a bitch

xamila rey
12-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Actually the stupid foul occured in regulation which allowed Dirk to hit the and 1 to send the game into overtime. We then get owned in overtime.
:worthy:

KB24
12-21-2006, 10:23 AM
They wern't two seasons ago. That's the point.

Since the Lakers are not contenders. I had to see a shrink and get some antidepressants. It sucks to have your life revolve around an NBA team. I know people in San Antonio don't understand this feeling.

SKINNYPIMP210
12-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Ohhhhhhhh Ok, Spurs Are The Only Professional Team We Have! And Now Since The Dolphins Suck This Year, My Life Revolves Around Them.

And Kobe Hasn't Won A Championship On His Own So......duncan>kobe

Kermit
12-21-2006, 10:56 AM
AI is a cancerous ball hog. The end.

no he's not. quit being a dumbass.

KB24
12-21-2006, 11:06 AM
And Kobe Hasn't Won A Championship On His Own So......duncan>kobe

Why are you people worried about who is greater?

Kobe is fun to watch, Duncan't is boring.