PDA

View Full Version : Info on Tonight's Game Needed

rwb
12-20-2006, 03:47 AM
Need a little help here...According to the Spurs schedule, tonight's game against Memphis is supposed to be on Fox Sports SW, but in the local TV guide it says they're broadcasting some college game. Surely they jest. Anyone know for sure? I work nights and need to set my VCR to tape it.

Thanks!

boutons_
12-20-2006, 08:35 AM
This error about the Spurs games on FSN is very common, either from RoadRunner or GrandeCom, even more common than the cable program guide correctly showing the Spurs game as scheduled for Fox. College games, some bullshit "sport", womens vball, Rockets games, etc but not the Spurs game.

ime, if the NBA.com schedule says Fox has the Spurs game, Fox will have the Spurs game.

spurschick
12-20-2006, 09:36 AM
According the digital cable guide on TWC, pregame starts at 6:30pm on FSN and the game starts at 7pm.

rwb
12-20-2006, 01:17 PM
Thanks all. I'll set the VCR, and if I end up taping a college game I'll have to write a strongly worded letter to the Express-News.

BrianBird
12-20-2006, 05:48 PM
My grande digital guide in san marcos must have the houston guide loaded b/c the only game that is ever shown as scheduled for fox sports is a rockets game or rockets pre or post game coverage. its annoying, but i know i can't rely on the guide and instead have the austin spurs tv schedule bookmarked in my browser.

ATX Spur
12-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Anyone know about the game showing in Austin?

ATX Spur
12-20-2006, 07:32 PM
nvm, it's gonna be Channel 31 for Grande Com customers.

~Sweetmelody~
12-20-2006, 08:03 PM
According the digital cable guide on TWC, pregame starts at 6:30pm on FSN and the game starts at 7pm.

hmmm, I wonder why I am not getting the game :(