PDA

View Full Version : Predictions 2007

KB24
12-20-2006, 07:53 PM
The Timberwolves will bite the bullet and trade Kevin Garnett. For Ben Gordon, Tyrus Thomas and the Knicks' lottery pick (acquired in the Eddy Curry deal), the Bulls will land Garnett in a move that revitalizes both franchises.

Dwyane Wade will edge out LeBron James in one of the closest MVP races ever. Wade will have to carry the load until Shaquille O'Neal rounds into shape, and Flash will almost single-handedly keep the Heat in the upper echelon of the Leastern Conference.

Bulls coach Scott Skiles will fix his relationship with Ben Wallace. To show how well he and Big Ben are doing, Skiles will wear a headband to practice.

The Kobe-Shaq cross-continental feud will be renewed. It will start again when Bryant favorably compares the Lakers' 19-year-old center, Andrew Bynum, with Shaq.

The Jazz will finish among the top five in the Western Conference. As a result Jerry Sloan will -- in his 19th season -- be voted Coach of the Year for the first time.

Tony Parker will remain the most underappreciated player in the league. Which is peculiar since he possesses the most appreciated significant other.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-20-2006, 08:10 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/basketball/nba/12/19/predictions2007/index.html

Just in case you were trying to plagiarize. (If he was, that calls for a automatic ban.)

KB24
12-21-2006, 10:35 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/basketball/nba/12/19/predictions2007/index.html

Just in case you were trying to plagiarize. (If he was, that calls for a automatic ban.)

Sorry forgot to put the link. Just some interesting reading. Why are you people so San Antonioans? Always Hating. If it isn’t from San Antonio it SUCKS mentality is getting old. This damm city needs to grow up, always pumping itself up and trying to make others feel like shit. Big Chip on this city's shoulder.

Sorry to write this but I have been living here for 3 years and the city of San Antonio has a huge chip on its shoulder. I know I will get a backlash for writing this. It is a beautiful city, has great people and I enjoy living here. STOP HATING

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-21-2006, 07:04 PM
The fuck are you talking about? Stop hating? You didn't JUST forget the link, you forgot the author, the title, and everything else to make it seem as if it were your own. You should feel like shit for doing that. And you say we have a chip on our shoulder? Next time don't go on a 3-game losing streak and ruin your whole season. And for your information, I don't live in San Antonio bitch.

LakeShow
12-21-2006, 07:35 PM
:depressed :oops :dramaquee :madrun :nope :( as a Lakers fan. Not cool, KB24

jman3000
12-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Dwyane Wade will edge out LeBron James in one of the closest MVP races ever. Wade will have to carry the load until Shaquille O'Neal rounds into shape, and Flash will almost single-handedly keep the Heat in the upper echelon of the Leastern Conference.

well so far all he's done is lead them to a .500 record ... maybe a little less... but i guess that would be considered upper echelon for the east.