PDA

View Full Version : While Kobe sits...

NBA Junkie
12-20-2006, 10:21 PM
The Lakers go on a 25-2 run to erase a 89-77 deficit to the T-Wolves in Minneapolis.

What's worse is the run was made with these 5 Lakers on the floor:

Vujacic
Evans
Farmar
Bynum
Radmanovic

111-94 was the score as the Lakers outscored the Wolves 34-7 in the 4th quarter. Once again, Kevin Garnett pulls another 4th quarter disappearing act by scoring just 1 4th quarter point. No surprise there!

Amarelooms
12-20-2006, 10:42 PM
The Lakers go on a 25-2 run to erase a 89-77 deficit to the T-Wolves in Minneapolis.

What's worse is the run was made with these 5 Lakers on the floor:

Vujacic
Evans
Farmar
Bynum
Radmanovic

111-94 was the score as the Lakers outscored the Wolves 34-7 in the 4th quarter. Once again, Kevin Garnett pulls another 4th quarter disappearing act by scoring just 1 4th quarter point. No surprise there!

KG is probably the most over-rated player in the history of the game. Dude straight up disappears in the 4th....all his stats are garbage. He's just not a winner or a leader. Only idiots would rather have him than Dirk....

baseline bum
12-20-2006, 10:45 PM
If they could land Luol Deng, Chicago's 1st rounder, and Thabo Sefelosha for Garnett, they should do it. It would be really difficult though... this is the most realistic deal I could come up with, which would mean trading six players on the Bulls roster...

1. Deng
2. Chicago's 1st rounder (which will be a lottery pick since they can swap it with NY)
3. Sefelosha
4. Crap - PJ Brown, Malik Allen, Andre Barrett, Victor Khryapa, Howard Eisley's contract

The Bulls would have to send out 16.7 million in salaries to ever trade for Garnett.

I can't believe how bad Bynum was making KG look.

JamStone
12-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Minnesota sucks.

E20
12-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Kevin Garnett........................................... .........

:dramaquee :sleep :sucker :grim: :td :frying: :violin

He is so 03-04. ........

Fabbs
12-21-2006, 01:05 AM
You morons who say Garnett sucks need to watch the game.
Cast of losers he is surrounded with give him no chance.

a. Garnett sat out the 1st half of the 4th qtr, as has been the custom this year by MN coach.
87-77 MN ahead when Garnett went out.
93-91 Flamers when he reentered.

25-2 Flamer run by in large part by 3 pointers. Not who he guards, mensas.

baseline bum
12-21-2006, 01:29 AM

a. Garnett sat out the 1st half of the 4th qtr, as has been the custom this year by MN coach.

I watched the game. Garnett panicked and shot the ball of the side of the backboard from the baseline when Bynum came out to guard him. He shot a couple of soft 20 footers that missed everything. Then he shot two free throws, the first of which bounced off the front rim badly and missed, the second of which bounced badly off the front of the rim, high into the air, and finally went in. He made a bad pass to Rcky Davis on the baseline, that went out of bounds for a turnover. He shot a three on the last possession that missed off the back of the rim. That was Garnett's entire fourth quarter, offensively.

He let Bynum dump a pass right past him for a layup to Farmar. The Lakers were getting tons of second shots, because Bynum was manhandling him near the basket. KG's teammates suck, but KG is a huge part of that team's problems in the 4th quarter also.

Garnett puts up numbers, but he's not making plays to win games, and his fourth quarters are crap every night.

NBA Junkie
12-21-2006, 11:57 AM
I think any trade that involves Garnett to the Bulls would have to include Tyrus Thomas. I'm sure the Wolves would covet Deng, but might have to settle for Nocioni.

I doubt the Bulls would trade that 1st round pick, but you never know.

Leetonidas
12-21-2006, 12:09 PM

I suppose it's his team's fault that he only scored 1 point? Was it his team's fault he played like garbage in the 4th versus the Spurs?

Garnett doesn't suck, but he just isn't a #1 go to guy. Acquiring Iverson would've been great for the Wolves because then Garnett would have someone to defer to because we all know he doesn't like shooting in the clutch. Besides, this whole "his team is garbage" bullshit is getting old. They have Mike James, Ricky Davis, and Brandon Roy so they have no excuse for this kinda crap.

NBA Junkie
12-21-2006, 12:10 PM

And the Lakers still waxed them by 15 after Garnett re-entered. It's ridiculous the way Bynum pwned him in that 4th quarter.

Jamstone's right- the T-Wolves suck, and it has a lot to do with a roster full of inconsistent players, a head coach who can't stick with a set rotation, and a $25 million a year player who is terrified of stepping up in crunch time when the team relies on him. Oh yeah, let's not forget the dumb and dumber duo of Taylor and his Frankenstein assistant Kevin McHale.

Medvedenko
12-21-2006, 01:15 PM
The T-pups definitely let this game slip away. When the line up of Farmar, Sasha, Evans, Borat and Bynum run up the score on the road no less, is quite telling. Now, Garnett had a hell of a game, until the 4th.

Leetonidas
12-21-2006, 01:22 PM
The T-pups definitely let this game slip away. When the line up of Farmar, Sasha, Evans, Borat and Bynum run up the score on the road no less, is quite telling. Now, Garnett had a hell of a game, until the 4th.

:lol

Medvedenko
12-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Borat....indeed.
Actually one of the Wolves announcers called it. He looks more like Serpico than Borat, but it's still pretty funny.
High five....

samikeyp
12-21-2006, 03:15 PM
Kobe sat? Lazy bastard!! Doesn't he know I need him for 48 minutes for my fantasy team? :lol

JamStone
12-21-2006, 03:21 PM
KG and Justin Reed to Washington for Antawn Jamison, Etan Thomas, Andray Blatche, and Jarvis Hayes.

Arenas, KG, and Butler. I like that trio.

Medvedenko
12-21-2006, 03:27 PM
KG's coming to LA as a free agent....

KB24
12-21-2006, 03:33 PM
KG's coming to LA as a free agent....

KG in LA would be da sheeit!!!!!!! brace yourself foo'!