PDA

View Full Version : Dirk

Marklar MM
12-20-2006, 11:11 PM
He better be hurt after that display.

dirk4mvp
12-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Oh, that shit looked serious. See the replay?

dg7md
12-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Whoa.

Marklar MM
Ya. Looked like he rolled his ankle pretty good, and it might have screwed up his knee a bit.

Dre_7
Damn that sucks. Dirk is seriously hurt. And it shouldnt have even come to that. Stack should not have been shooting FTs. That sucks. I hope he is okay by time the Spurs play them.

Behrooz24
was that wilcox?

easjer
Holy fuck that looked broken on replay. Hope it isn't that serious. It was completely at the wrong angle.

Marklar MM
12-20-2006, 11:14 PM
was that wilcox?

Ya. Wilcox...not the smallest of boys.

kingsfan
Hasselhoff can kiss it and make it all better. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif

dirk4mvp
I hope this doesn't mean Stack will shoot everything he touches.....

SAtown
12-20-2006, 11:16 PM
scheisse!~

DirkAB
12-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Webber and the Kings part II.

mavsfan1000
12-20-2006, 11:24 PM
scheister. Wilcox is beginning to piss me off.

Dre_7
12-20-2006, 11:27 PM
scheister. Wilcox is beginning to piss me off.

Accidents happen man.

Leetonidas
12-20-2006, 11:27 PM
Damn, that sucks. Haven't seen the replay. Hopefully the German is okay. Don't want any excuses come January. :smokin

Marklar MM
12-20-2006, 11:28 PM
Sprained left ankle as of now. Doubtful to return.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
12-20-2006, 11:28 PM
Webber and the Kings part II.

That's what I was thinking. karma can be a bitch.

dirk4mvp
12-20-2006, 11:30 PM
That's what I was thinking. karma can be a bitch.

Haha, don't go riding the high horse because your team sucked ass, is sucking ass, and will continue to suck ass in the future. ;)

bonzi_isaspurskiller
12-20-2006, 11:33 PM
Haha, don't go riding the high horse because your team sucked ass, is sucking ass, and will continue to suck ass in the future. ;)

Yeah, you're right you dumb fuck, we sure did suck bad back then huh? Or, was that before your punk ass even started following the NBA? :rolleyes

Amarelooms
12-20-2006, 11:34 PM
Yeah, you're right you dumb fuck, we sure did suck bad back then huh? Or, was that before your punk ass even started following the NBA? :rolleyes

Queens suck...

dirk4mvp
12-20-2006, 11:35 PM

No, I'm pretty sure it was the Kings just sucked.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
12-20-2006, 11:35 PM
Queens suck...

Bandwagoners suck even more.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
12-20-2006, 11:36 PM

Right. :dizzy

DirkAB
12-20-2006, 11:36 PM
Queens suck...

Mavs - Dirk = first round exit

I think I would wait and talk shit once you know your franchise is alright.

dirk4mvp
12-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Nice to see the kings fans have gotten their panties in a wad.

baseline bum
12-20-2006, 11:38 PM
That's pretty sick for anyone to wish a Webber-like injury on any player not named Karl Malone. Haven't seen it, hope it's nothing too bad.

Fillmoe
12-20-2006, 11:39 PM
that pussy dirk is done! ron artest woulda got back up and started playing again

BUMP
Kings fans are so excited, they think they have a chance now. unfortunately for them, its only a rolled ankle so i dont think he'll miss the playoffs :rolleyes

you guys might beat us once this year if your lucky

RS189

I remember them fucking the mavs up in the playoffs plenty of times back then. The kings are horrible now, but they were alot better than the mavs back then.

dirk4mvp
12-20-2006, 11:40 PM
that pussy dirk is done! ron artest woulda got back up and started playing again

He would've taken the injury time off and tried to make another rap album :pctoss

dirk4mvp
12-20-2006, 11:41 PM
I remember them fucking the mavs up in the playoffs plenty of times back then. The kings are horrible now, but they were alot better than the mavs back then.

Kings fans taking shit too serious. :lol

Fillmoe
12-20-2006, 11:42 PM
He would've taken the injury time off and tried to make another rap album :pctoss

dirk says fuck you

http://content.bolt.com/uploads3/photo/3/6/36/medium/1149197890275.jpg

bonzi_isaspurskiller

I was waiting for your "Dirk is softer than double D titties" line :lol

BUMP

that team was fun to watch, cause they won with old unathletic, slow, but fundamental white guys :lol i loved it

but you have to get younger eventually which is what they are doing now

RS189
What does that mean? You were starting to cry bc dirk sprained his ankle, so you said the kings always sucked.. and I reminded you how they fucked up the mavs....

btw, forgot to quote the dirkmvp kid

DirkAB
12-20-2006, 11:44 PM
That's pretty sick for anyone to wish a Webber-like injury on any player not named Karl Malone. Haven't seen it, hope it's nothing too bad.

Nobody is wishing that on him, it was a simple observation that the Mavs could potentially be similar to the Kings. Think about it, they choke in the playoffs when they all but have it all but won, come back the next season basically the odds on favorites to win it all, and it all disappears in front of their eyes with an injury to the franchise player. Eerily similar. That window of opportunity won't stay open as long as Mavs fans think it will.

dirk4mvp
12-20-2006, 11:44 PM
What does that mean? You were starting to cry bc dirk sprained his ankle, so you said the kings always sucked.. and I reminded you how they fucked up the mavs....

btw, forgot to quote the dirkmvp kid

haha, I was mainly talking to bonzi is a spurkiller for getting his vagina all sweaty when I said the kings sucked.

Fillmoe
12-20-2006, 11:45 PM
that team was fun to watch, cause they won with old unathletic, slow, but fundamental white guys :lol i loved it

but you have to get younger eventually which is what they are doing now

i didnt know webber was white..... and you guys have the biggest unathletic white guy on your team...... end your life and KILL YOURSELF! better yet roll an ankle you pussy

dirk4mvp
12-20-2006, 11:46 PM
i didnt know webber was white..... and you guys have the biggest unathletic white guy on your team...... end your life and KILL YOURSELF! better yet roll an ankle you pussy

Dirk's athletic ability >>>>>>>>>> Miller's or Vlade (even though he's a turban bitch like you, not white) atheticism

CamRon
12-20-2006, 11:47 PM
Mavs fans you mad?

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room24/657705/umad.gif

dirk4mvp
12-20-2006, 11:48 PM
Mavs fans you mad?

I don't think anybody's mad :lol The only thing I'm mad about is I can't figure out how to hook up xbox live :madrun

Amarelooms
[QUOTE=Fillmoe]dirk says fuck you

Hey douche bag..surprised you're showing your face here after the Queens got raped by the Mavs. Not like the Queens can beat the Mavs even without Dirk lol.

Jim Jones
Mavs fans you mad?

Damn Cam my nigga I think they mad! Let me smack off a kufi or two.

dirk4mvp
12-20-2006, 11:49 PM

Hey douche bag..surprised you're showing your face here after the Queens got raped by the Mavs. Not like the Queens can beat the Mavs even without Dirk lol.

Dirk can have a rolled ankle, Terry can still be eating his pre-game chicken, and Stack could be doing one of those cavemen commercials, and the Mavs would still beat them. :lol

cp3looms
12-20-2006, 11:50 PM

Can Jason Ferry average 10 dimes a game like CP3?

Amarelooms
12-20-2006, 11:51 PM
Can Jason Ferry average 10 dimes a game like CP3?

HAHAHA...who gives a shit...call me when they make the playoffs.

DirkAB
12-20-2006, 11:51 PM

Too bad your team's ability to beat up on the Kings isn't what is going to get that trophy. Kings fucking suck dick right now, so find something else to brag on. Anything less than a title for the Mavs this year is a monster disappointment for your team. The pressure is on this year for the Mavs.

Fillmoelooms
12-20-2006, 11:56 PM

Do not call Fillmoe a Douche Bag!

bonzi_isaspurskiller
12-20-2006, 11:56 PM
Hey douche bag..surprised you're showing your face here after being exposed as a bandwaggoning fraud.

Amarelooms
12-20-2006, 11:58 PM
Too bad your team's ability to beat up on the Kings isn't what is going to get that trophy. Kings fucking suck dick right now, so find something else to brag on. Anything less than a title for the Mavs this year is a monster disappointment for your team. The pressure is on this year for the Mavs.

Hey dumb fuck....I'm not the one on here starting threads about how the Kings are going spank the Mavs. Love how you idiots talk shit and when someone calls you out you change to topic. Fuck all you Queens fans on this board just hating and talking shit when your team is a complete joke. Keep your yaps shut losers.

DirkAB
12-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey dumb fuck....I'm not the one on here starting threads about how the Kings are going spank the Mavs. Love how you idiots talk shit and when someone calls you out you change to topic. Fuck all you Queens fans on this board just hating and talking shit when your team is a complete joke. Keep your yaps shut losers.

I haven't talked a word of shit about the Mavs, why would I? They are on another level compared to the Kings. They are expected to win it all this season, and the Kings aren't even expected to make the playoffs. Go ahead and continue masturbating to those two ass kickings the Mavs handed the Kings, but they better fuckin' beat the Kings if they are going to live up to the hype.

mavsfan1000
12-21-2006, 12:17 AM
Spurs fans>Kings Fan. It's not even close.

Fillmoe
12-21-2006, 12:18 AM
Spurs fans>Kings Fan. It's not even close.

www.wedontgiveafuck.com

dirk4mvp
12-21-2006, 12:23 AM
The game is tied :huh

Dirk Nowitzki
12-21-2006, 12:26 AM
This game is over!! MAVS WIN! MAVS WIN!!!!!! TIED AT 64 BUT THIS GAME IS OURS UNLESS WE JUST FLAT OUT GIVE IT AWAY!! 19-7!!!! :elephant :elephant FUCK YOU SEATTLE THE MAVS JUST BITCHSLAPPED YOU ASSFUCKS ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :spin

Dirk Nowitzki
12-21-2006, 12:36 AM
Up 73-72 After 3! This Game Is Over! Go Home Sonic Fans Cuz The 4th Is Not Worth Watching For The Home Crowd You Pieces Of Shit!!!! Mavs Win Again!! :)

Mavs Fan In Egypt
12-21-2006, 12:37 AM
erm... this forum is talking about dirks injury.

dirk4mvp
12-21-2006, 12:58 AM
Dampier has stepped up big time this game.

Dirk Nowitzki
12-21-2006, 01:02 AM
Dampier=3rd best center in the league after tonight CASE FUCKING CLOSED!!! ONLY YAO AND SHAQ ARE BETTER THEN DAMP!! :fro

Amarelooms
12-21-2006, 01:05 AM
Dampier=3rd best center in the league after tonight CASE FUCKING CLOSED!!! ONLY YAO AND SHAQ ARE BETTER THEN DAMP!! :fro

Relax tough guy...let's not get carried away. Damp is a decent center...not good or great. He just gotta play D, rebound and finish around the rim.

Shank
12-21-2006, 01:06 AM
Shaq?

lurker
12-21-2006, 01:13 AM
Man, I love this team. They play like shit first half, lose their best player and still pull off the comeback. Who knew that Dampier would be the one to step up and be the leading scorer for the Mavs.

ponky
12-21-2006, 02:46 AM
Why so many classless Kings fans? I've rarely heard a Spurs fan wish injury upon a Mavericks baller and I'd hope Mavs fans would refrain from doing so as well. But Kings fans? WTF is your problem?

RonMexico
12-21-2006, 04:46 AM
Dirk better be back for next Thursday's game, because when the Suns win (;)), I want it to be with the Mavs at full health. At least the New York game was exciting enough to dull the pain from the Suns-Nuggs PPD tonight.

LA24
12-21-2006, 07:29 AM
Dirk better be back for next Thursday's game, because when the Suns win (;)), I want it to be with the Mavs at full health. At least the New York game was exciting enough to dull the pain from the Suns-Nuggs PPD tonight.

No way in hell Dirk will be 100% by next thursday. He might not even play by then.

Hope his sprain is not serious though.

RonMexico
12-21-2006, 07:47 AM
No way in hell Dirk will be 100% by next thursday. He might not even play by then.

Hope his sprain is not serious though.

I know. It just sucks because I fight for the Suns legitimacy in the West daily on here because people are cracking on their strength of schedule during this 15-game streak. Unfortunately, they didn't get to face the Carmelo-less, Smith-less, AI-less Nuggets tonight, which would have been nice. Now, Dirk goes down and the Mavs will have a built-in excuse in case they lose - "awwww, Dirk wasn't 100%" or some B.S. I just want a game where these two can fight it out on the court, so we can get rid of that debacle from earlier in the year.

kingsfan
12-21-2006, 08:19 AM
Spurs fans>Kings Fan. It's not even close.Wtf did I do? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiconfused.gif

DirkAB
12-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Why so many classless Kings fans? I've rarely heard a Spurs fan wish injury upon a Mavericks baller and I'd hope Mavs fans would refrain from doing so as well. But Kings fans? WTF is your problem?

Who the hell is rooting for an injury? I see no rooting, just Mav fans trying to play the martyr. Mav fans should never ever ever ever comment on another fans class level, and I mean ever. When the NBA gods handed out class, Mav fans were absent because they were too busy picketing and rioting outside David Stern's house for bad officiating.....while they simultaneously celebrated and took credit for changing the officiating in the NBA.

Leetonidas
12-21-2006, 11:17 AM
This game is over!! MAVS WIN! MAVS WIN!!!!!! TIED AT 64 BUT THIS GAME IS OURS UNLESS WE JUST FLAT OUT GIVE IT AWAY!! 19-7!!!! :elephant :elephant FUCK YOU SEATTLE THE MAVS JUST BITCHSLAPPED YOU ASSFUCKS ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :spin
Yep, beating those Allen and Lewis-less Sonics is such an achievement. :dramaquee

dirk4mvp
12-21-2006, 11:20 AM
Yep, beating those Allen and Lewis-less Sonics is such an achievement. :dramaquee

A win is a win ;)

Ridinour (sp?) was owning us for while

And it was a nice comback. Dampier was playing like he at least deserved some of that money :lol Had 9 O-Rebs

jman3000
didn't see the injury... did he walk off on his own power or did he have to be carried off/helped?

Leetonidas

Hmm...

Yao
Shaq
Howard
Okafor
Wallace
Stoudemire (though he's not really a center)
Okur
Gasol
Biedrins

Those are all centers I'd take over Dampier.

Leetonidas
12-21-2006, 11:21 AM
A win is a win ;)

Ridinour (sp?) was owning us for while

And it was a nice comback. Dampier was playing like he at least deserved some of that money :lol

I agee that a win is a win because the Spurs nearly gave it away to the Grizz, but, the Dirk troll gets way to excited and creams his pants when they win and the he posts in caps about it like anyone even cares. :downspin:

dirk4mvp
12-21-2006, 11:21 AM
didn't see the injury... did he walk off on his own power or did he have to be carried off/helped?

Carried off. He could put no weight on his ankle.

jman3000
12-21-2006, 11:23 AM
has a prognosis been released?

jman3000
12-21-2006, 11:24 AM
and the mavs without dirk are >> than the sonics WITH ray allen and lewis..... if you're making a deal about the mavs winning a game without dirk... you shouldn't. at least not this one.

Shank
12-21-2006, 11:24 AM
DMN:

"It was kind of a freaky play,’’ Nowitzki said after the Mavericks’ 103-95 win over the Seattle SuperSonics at KeyArena. “The dude (Sonics’ forward Chris Wilcox) kind of lost balance in the air, and I was trying to run back. And he kicked right in my ankle, and I rolled it pretty good. At first, it scares you. It was pretty sore there when it happened, but it’s all right now.

“Looking at it now, I’m already pretty good. I’ve rolled it so much now, that I don’t really get much swelling. I’m hopeful for Friday (against the Los Angeles Clippers). Definitely after Christmas, but I’m hoping for Friday.’’

jman3000
12-21-2006, 11:28 AM
DMN:

"It was kind of a freaky play,’’ Nowitzki said after the Mavericks’ 103-95 win over the Seattle SuperSonics at KeyArena. “The dude (Sonics’ forward Chris Wilcox) kind of lost balance in the air, and I was trying to run back. And he kicked right in my ankle, and I rolled it pretty good. At first, it scares you. It was pretty sore there when it happened, but it’s all right now.

“Looking at it now, I’m already pretty good. I’ve rolled it so much now, that I don’t really get much swelling. I’m hopeful for Friday (against the Los Angeles Clippers). Definitely after Christmas, but I’m hoping for Friday.’’
that was right after the game... don't these things usually swell the fuck up the 2nd day?

Shank
12-21-2006, 11:31 AM
What's the point of using 'fuck' in a sentence like that?

But he's fine.

jman3000
12-21-2006, 11:35 AM
pizazz

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-21-2006, 11:35 AM
What's the point of using 'fuck' in a sentence like that?

But he's fine.

Points of etiquette from someone with sheep fisting in their signature? :lol

I'm surprised that he might bounce back that quickly. First time I saw the replay I thought for sure something broke. I don't see any reason for him to lie to the public about how he's feeling, though.

sandman
12-21-2006, 11:49 AM
has a prognosis been released?

From the end of the bench Ray Allen was heard screaming that he saw Bruce Bowen stick his foot under Dirk on the play. Stu Jackson is investigating the allegations.

MrChug
12-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Hey, Mavs fan...let's get this straight, most of us would NEVER wish an injury upon ANYONE (even a Mav), but don't start gettin wet cuz you beat the Sonics WITH Lewis and Allen, much less WITHOUT :rolleyes

LB7
12-21-2006, 12:53 PM
and 5 hours later...

SPURS vs NBA media
12-21-2006, 06:50 PM
wow nba player (dirk) gets step on an hurts an ankle an now one is blaiming BRUCE BOWEN wow wow

mavsfan1000
12-21-2006, 07:10 PM
Bruce Bowen is a dirty player. He has caused this new wave of dirty players since he gets credited for being so good defensively. No one will ever suspect that one player is doing it intentionally but it is happening. Maybe this incident was an accident but new players are going to realize they can get an edge by stepping underneath someone while they are shooting to get an edge like Bowen.

sandman
12-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Bruce Bowen is a dirty player. He has caused this new wave of dirty players since he gets credited for being so good defensively. No one will ever suspect that one player is doing it intentionally but it is happening. Maybe this incident was an accident but new players are going to realize they can get an edge by stepping underneath someone while they are shooting to get an edge like Bowen.

Please don't tell me that you are intimating that Chris Wilcox's actions were both purposeful and malicious, as well as influenced by Bowen?

"Maybe" this was an accident?? Good lord, your paranoid owner truly has you fans drinking the conspiracy kool-aid. :rolleyes

dirk4mvp
12-22-2006, 12:26 AM
It wasn't on purpose. Anybody would be dumb to say that. Wilcox's fat ass just lost balance and stepped on Dirk's ankle.