PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-21-2006, 02:18 AM
Damn, this looks sick, absolutely sick...

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2007/STUVWXYZ/Transformers/trailer.php

rayray2k8
12-21-2006, 02:45 AM
The 2007 summer movie list is looking very solid. A lot of good ones to see.

PixelPusher
12-21-2006, 03:16 AM
You know, if you turn the Autobot symbol upside down, it looks like a robot taking a huge dump.

Fillmoe
12-21-2006, 03:42 AM
This is my shit right here... cant wait til it comes out

IceColdBrewski
12-21-2006, 01:48 PM
40 year old virgin forum.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-30-2007, 06:40 PM
bump.

How many people want to bet that this movie is going to revolve around the human characters, involve some regurgitated love story, and have a very brief and anti-climactic final battle scene?

They could not have possibly picked a worse director I SAIIDDD. I guess I'll have to post the lyrics to that song from Team America..

Trainwreck2100
01-30-2007, 06:47 PM
did you bump this cause you saw the trailer i posted???

Cant_Be_Faded
01-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Yes. The audacity of Michael Bay baffles me....

TRANSFORMERS

a MICHAEL BAY film

just saying his name pisses me off, because i am going to be forced to waste 8 dollars plus more money for drinks to see this movie, and he's going to ruin it

i bet you anything the actual transformers are auxillary characters

ShoogarBear
01-30-2007, 06:55 PM
I know I'm an old guy, but I can't imagine any adult getting geeked for this. :lol I don't think I would have liked Transformers even when I was a kid.

Although the cast is funny as hell: Jon Voight? John Tuturro? Chris Ellis? Bernie Mac? :rollin

Oh, and Michael Bay is just the frickin capper.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-30-2007, 06:59 PM
I actually watched the original animated movie again the other day, and I remember why I liked this show--it was a trip.

They had transformers that were extremely advanced and powerful living machines, yet they had to transform into a tape recorder to receive messages from outer space hahah
They had legs but one chose to transform into a VW bug for locomotion lol

Also Devestator is quite possibly the coolest thing in 80s cartoon history i saidd

http://maxtoons.com/Devestator.gif

rr2418
01-30-2007, 11:54 PM
Yes. The audacity of Michael Bay baffles me....

TRANSFORMERS

a MICHAEL BAY film

just saying his name pisses me off, because i am going to be forced to waste 8 dollars plus more money for drinks to see this movie, and he's going to ruin it

i bet you anything the actual transformers are auxillary characters

I'm going to see it, and I'm 44 yrs old!! You're right about Michael Bay's films though, look what he did to Pearl Harbor! That movie could've been one of the best ever, but he had to include that stupid love triangle. :rolleyes

MannyIsGod
01-31-2007, 12:14 AM
I dont' even care. I just want special effects.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-31-2007, 12:19 AM
You all realize Ben Affleck is probably going to be involved in this movie one way or another right?

MannyIsGod
01-31-2007, 12:21 AM
Special
Effects

I don't even care otherwise. I mean seriously, there are movies each summer that I think are going to be bad ass movies. There are movies that I pay to go see because I want to sit in a theater with the sound turned way the hell up and have a big ass screen in front of me with no plot but outrageous special effects.

This is one of those movies.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-31-2007, 12:24 AM
If you include the fact that you smoke a fat ass blunt before the movie I'll agree with you

cornbread
01-31-2007, 01:23 AM
bump.

How many people want to bet that this movie is going to revolve around the human characters, involve some regurgitated love story, and have a very brief and anti-climactic final battle scene?

They could not have possibly picked a worse director I SAIIDDD. I guess I'll have to post the lyrics to that song from Team America..

It is Michael Bay.

MannyIsGod
01-31-2007, 10:49 AM
If you include the fact that you smoke a fat ass blunt before the movie I'll agree with you:tu

Extra Stout
01-31-2007, 12:57 PM
Man, if I were still 10 years old, I would soooooooo care.

DarkReign
01-31-2007, 01:06 PM
Man, if I were still 10 years old, I would soooooooo care.

lol

Im looking forward to this movie. For nostalgia.

ObiwanGinobili
01-31-2007, 01:15 PM
god I can;t wait untill 7/7/7.
Transformers is going to ROCK!

I have decepticon as my wallpaper right now too. :spin

ObiwanGinobili
01-31-2007, 01:16 PM
bump.

don;t ruin it for me.

KEDA
01-31-2007, 01:36 PM
god I can;t wait untill 7/7/7.
Transformers is going to ROCK!

I have decepticon as my wallpaper right now too. :spin

you are going to wait for the lines to go down I see

since the movie starts on the 4th

KEDA
01-31-2007, 01:37 PM
Special
Effects

I don't even care otherwise. I mean seriously, there are movies each summer that I think are going to be bad ass movies. There are movies that I pay to go see because I want to sit in a theater with the sound turned way the hell up and have a big ass screen in front of me with no plot but outrageous special effects.

This is one of those movies.

X2