SequSpur
12-22-2006, 11:07 PM
need to leave.

Dre_7
12-22-2006, 11:08 PM
And SAs Defense needs to return.

SequSpur
12-22-2006, 11:15 PM
I mean, couldn't you waive both of these wannabees and sign anyone from the downtown ymca? I don't see a difference....

These two are actually getting paid.

Dre_7
12-22-2006, 11:31 PM
Spurs def need a good backup PG that is for sure.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-22-2006, 11:34 PM
I hear that the 76ers are now trying to get rid of Miller. Go for it?

SequSpur
12-22-2006, 11:39 PM
I hear that the 76ers are now trying to get rid of Miller. Go for it?

Yeah, sure.

ata
12-23-2006, 07:30 AM
need to leave.

Hell yeah!

Let's all blame Beno for blow-out. He hasn't played in first half at all, idiot.

Actuall, according to +/- ha was 3rd best player on the Spurs.
http://www.popcornmachine.net/cgi-bin/gameflow.cgi?date=20061222&game=HOUSAS

Do you just envy him, to have enough balls to carry man-purse, something what you would like to, and you just don't dare?

Bruno
12-23-2006, 08:38 AM
Beno has been quite bad but he hasn't been worse than other players.
His defense on Rafer Alston has been bad, he wasn't agressive at all on him and his D was very loose on him.
His offense was average. He has missed his two shots but it wasn't bad shots. He has made a nice pass to Finley for a wide open 3 but Finley missed it.
The only positive about Beno is that he hasn't done a big mistake in this game.

dknights411
12-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Am I the last person here who still believes that Beno can turn it around?

Bruno
12-23-2006, 11:46 AM

No, I too believe that. I've found that he wasn't that far to turn it around but his benching for Vaugn is a step backward.

wildbill2u
12-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Beno has been quite bad but he hasn't been worse than other players.
His defense on Rafer Alston has been bad, he wasn't agressive at all on him and his D was very loose on him.
His offense was average. He has missed his two shots but it wasn't bad shots. He has made a nice pass to Finley for a wide open 3 but Finley missed it.
The only positive about Beno is that he hasn't done a big mistake in this game.
The one "wide open pass" pass to Finley for a three I remember distinctly was a pass to the deep right corner which Finley promptly missed short and to the left off the rim. Awful shot.

But the kicker was he ignored a closer wide-open Barry who has been hot from 3 pt area all season. AWFUL decision IMHO> DOUBLED

SAGambler
12-23-2006, 11:53 AM

Nope..But I believe this on again, off again way that Pop is treating him, is surely affecting his play.

If you go on the court knowing that one little mix up and off you come for the rest of the night, then you are not going to be able to play loose, like you should.

If Beno is going to be the backup, then by god Pop needs to afford him the playing time.

If he's not, then they need to trade him.

This is the one thing I have against Pop's coaching. It's too easy to get relegated to his "doghouse". And once there, players seem to wither.

We should by all rights have the best bench in the league. But Pop keeps fucking with it night after night and then wonders why they aren't consistent.

Bruno
12-23-2006, 12:04 PM
The one "wide open pass" pass to Finley for a three I remember distinctly was a pass to the deep right corner which Finley promptly missed short and to the left off the rim. Awful shot.

But the kicker was he ignored a closer wide-open Barry who has been hot from 3 pt area all season. AWFUL decision IMHO> DOUBLED

Beno isn't responsible for Finley bad shot.
Bottomline is that he find a wide open shooter : good play.

SPURS vs NBA media
12-23-2006, 12:08 PM
need to leave.

you are right you need to leave

SequSpur
12-23-2006, 12:54 PM
Beno sucks. He might have one game here and there but he sucks. He ain't coming out of shit.

WTF does Spurs management see in this guy? Also Bonner? WTF? This is getting ridiculous...

I think Pop wakes up in the morning and sings Jesus Take The Wheel....

Ridiculous.

kobe_bryant
12-23-2006, 01:06 PM
sequ has a point. bonner is a no good rotten tomato. If you watch the game from last year when I scored 81 on them, he was cheering for me more than his own teammates

Rasho > Bonner/Williams