PDA

View Full Version : Isiah's tactic seems to be working

lefty
12-23-2006, 01:24 AM
Looks like he tried to give Knicks players some pride at the end of NY-Denver games
they are playing with some pride, they want to get some respect now ; they have won 3 straight

I wouldn't be surprised ; that's how it started with the Pistons ; the refs started to crack the Pistons down, and after a game, Isiah said to the medias : "They want to make us NBA's raiders?? alright, they'll see then!" 4 months later, they won their first championship ; I'm not saying NY is going to win the 2007 title -god no- but Isiah's strategy is similar...

ShackO
12-23-2006, 02:57 AM
We will see.............. THey got a ways to go.......... ANd he has nothing to looZe...... He already lost it or spent it...........lol

RonMexico
12-23-2006, 04:34 AM
The key was getting non-teamplayers and bad seeds like Nate Robinson off the court... this team is playing with more fire I've ever seen before. Unfortunately for them, they'll all probably revert back to their normal selves (except David Lee - whose normal self is "bad ass") and start losing again.

G-Money
12-23-2006, 03:56 PM
I hope it works out of Thomas. I dont like the Knicks but I like Thomas so I hope he keeps them on the right track.