PDA

View Full Version : Bonzi and Shane...

SequSpur
12-23-2006, 11:04 AM
sign with the Rockets and the Spurs get Elson, Butler, Vaugn and Bonner....

What a fuckin nightmare.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-23-2006, 11:53 AM
We seriously need to get rid of Beno. If we keep Bonner, he better learn the fuckin system and be in shape. And Beno's already done. We NEED to trade him no matter what. I feel bad saying this, but maybe the Spurs should let Oberto go after this year. Vaughn is a good 3rd string PG and Elson is a great backup center. Sign a good PF after this year to the MLE. I'm thinking move Duncan to center and sign either Varejao or McDyess. Sign Justin Williams to the Stephen Jackson project. Trade Beno, Scola, and a 2nd round pick for one of the 76ers picks from the Nuggets. And with the 2 1st round picks we will then have, draft a backup PG and SF.

C Duncan/Elson
PF Varejao or McDyess/Bonner
SF Bowen/Draft Pick
SG Manu/Brent/Finley
PG Tony/Draft Pick/Vaughn
IR1 Butler
IR2 Williams
IR3 White

Those 2 picks should be Acie Law and Warren Carter.

SAGambler
12-23-2006, 11:58 AM
I'm thinking move Duncan to center and sign either Varejao or McDyess. Sign Justin Williams to the Stephen Jackson project.

Duncan is NOT a center and will NOT play center.

Actually, our centers don't do a bad job against anyone but Yao. But then, all teams have a problem with Yao.

This is the one team where we miss Rasho. He played Yao pretty damn well last year in those games against Houston.

Duncanoypi
12-23-2006, 11:59 AM
sign with the Rockets and the Spurs get Elson, Butler, Vaugn and Bonner....

What a fuckin nightmare.

Battire didn't sign with the rockets...They got him via trade for Stro and rookie Gay....

SequSpur
12-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Battire didn't sign with the rockets...They got him via trade for Stro and rookie Gay....

Same difference.

kobe_bryant
12-23-2006, 01:02 PM
beno and scola and 2nd round pick only worth a mid first rounder??

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Do you know who Beno is? We're lucky if we get a 2nd round pick for him.

Slomo
12-23-2006, 01:10 PM
We seriously need to get rid of Beno. If we keep Bonner, he better learn the fuckin system and be in shape. And Beno's already done. We NEED to trade him no matter what. I feel bad saying this, but maybe the Spurs should let Oberto go after this year. Vaughn is a good 3rd string PG and Elson is a great backup center. Sign a good PF after this year to the MLE. I'm thinking move Duncan to center and sign either Varejao or McDyess. Sign Justin Williams to the Stephen Jackson project. Trade Beno, Scola, and a 2nd round pick for one of the 76ers picks from the Nuggets. And with the 2 1st round picks we will then have, draft a backup PG and SF.

C Duncan/Elson
PF Varejao or McDyess/Bonner
SF Bowen/Draft Pick
SG Manu/Brent/Finley
PG Tony/Draft Pick/Vaughn
IR1 Butler
IR2 Williams
IR3 White

Those 2 picks should be Acie Law and Warren Carter.You want Vaughn to back up Tony? That's where you lost me...

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-23-2006, 01:15 PM
If you are seriously that blind, then let me tell you. I said that Vaughn is a good third string point guard. And for us to trade for a higher pick this year so we can get a backup for Tony.

Slomo
12-23-2006, 01:28 PM
If you are seriously that blind, then let me tell you. I said that Vaughn is a good third string point guard. And for us to trade for a higher pick this year so we can get a backup for Tony.I'm not blind, but I also don't have reading comprehension problems. You want to trade Beno now and replace him with a first round pick. Now I may be wrong, but there's no draft for another 6 months, so you would be left with Vaugn backing up TP for the season.

Now if you don't want to trade him now then your whole post doesn't really make sense.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-23-2006, 01:55 PM
I didn't say we need to trade him now. And why doesn't it make sense? We should always think about the future. As of now he'll due. But next year we need more strength at the PG position and that ain't happening with Beno there.

itzsoweezee
12-23-2006, 02:02 PM
the personnel is fine. they just need to stop playing like pussies. and pop needs to start being consistent w/ his lineups (wishful thinking. dude will never learn).

phxspurfan
12-23-2006, 02:23 PM
its on game -- chill out guys. no need to panic

phxspurfan
12-23-2006, 02:23 PM
that being said, we do need to stop letting teams jump out to early leads on us.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-23-2006, 02:47 PM
In case you don't know who Acie Law or Warren Carter is:
Acie Law:
14.8 pg, 2.8 rpg, 4.9 apg, 1.2 spg, .
44 3PT% .53 FT% , .68 FT%

Warren Carter:
13.8 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 1.8 apg, 1.3 bpg,
.33 3PT%, .50 FG%, .69 FT%

Solid D
12-23-2006, 03:44 PM

Same difference.

No, not really. Gay was the 8th pick in the draft.

dg7md
12-23-2006, 06:11 PM
We are 20-7