PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Know When You've Been Used For Sex?

PM5K
12-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Anybody?

jman3000
12-23-2006, 04:57 PM
when you high five your friend after you tell them about it?

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-23-2006, 04:58 PM
When she doesn't pay you for mowing the lawn.

PM5K
12-23-2006, 05:03 PM
When she doesn't pay you for mowing the lawn.

:rolleyes

I think I'm just over reacting, I'm sure she's busy due to the holidays and that's why she hasn't gotten back in touch with me...

PM5K
12-23-2006, 05:05 PM
when you high five your friend after you tell them about it?

I think that's when you've used someone else, not been used...?

jman3000
12-23-2006, 05:07 PM
at this point... i'd be happy if somebody used me for sex.

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2006, 05:07 PM
when the person leaves a bill/tip on ur table

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-23-2006, 05:08 PM
When your junk is itchy following the encounter.

PM5K
12-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Well it was her table so that's not really possible.

I don't think I was, but I'm not sure...

Almost feels like a one night stand, but not really because I'd met her and talked to her on the phone before, but going over to her house was really our first date and that's when it happened...

PM5K
12-23-2006, 05:09 PM
When your junk is itchy following the encounter.

It's not itchy...

PM5K
12-23-2006, 05:10 PM
You'd think a one night stand would be good, but I'd feel insulted, I want them to want more...

Kori Ellis
12-23-2006, 05:28 PM
You'd think a one night stand would be good, but I'd feel insulted, I want them to want more...

:lol

So are you upset that it might have been a one-night stand just because she's dictating it? Or do you actually like her and not want it to be a one-night stand?

Either way, Spurschick is coming over here tonight, I'll just ask her if it was a one-stand when she gets here. :spin

PM5K
12-23-2006, 05:32 PM
:lol

So are you upset that it might have been a one-night stand just because she's dictating it? Or do you actually like her and not want it to be a one-night stand?

Either way, Spurschick is coming over here tonight, I'll just ask her if it was a one-stand when she gets here. :spin

Yeah I fucking wish... She is about eleven years older but it's not SC of course... She won't even give me the time of day...

I guess I'm a pretty selfish guy and my first thought is that I can't believe she could just walk away after one time.... But at this point she is dictating where things will go because I've already put myself out there, but you know it's really possible she's just been busy, but I'm only about 50/50 sure..

I guess it becomes one of those how many days after should calls be exchanged, but how does sex affect that equation?

EDIT: Well it was two times but you get the point...

Kori Ellis
12-23-2006, 05:33 PM
Well it's a very busy time of year ...

Just call her tomorrow on Christmas Eve and just say you are calling to wish her a Merry Christmas, etc. Then if the phone call seems good, ask her if she wants to go out (and/or fuck) sometime next week.

PM5K
12-23-2006, 05:37 PM

Just call her tomorrow on Christmas Eve and just say you are calling to wish her a Merry Christmas, etc. Then if the phone call seems good, ask her if she wants to go out (and/or fuck) sometime next week.

So here's the thing, we met, talked on the phone a few times for about six to eight hours total, and she kept inviting me to have lunch with her, I was too busy and I almost broke whatever we had off, and she tells me she's dating some guy, and he's older and it's all good, then she says she would have liked to have "played" with me, and I told her she was killing me for saying that and she said it could be remedied, and eventually told me I was in the "drivers seat", so I ask her where she lives and she tells me her general location, I tell her I know where about she lives and that I was just checking to see if I was really in the drivers seat, and so she tells me where, I come over and intend to stay for a couple of hourse but stay until about seven the next morning, we really didn't do much for the first six hours though...

So that's probably not one night stand material, but it's been a few days....

EDIT: And if you read all that, here is a cookie...

EDIT: And I love how Kori Ellis can be counted on to give you feminine advice with a mans touch....

Richard Cranium
12-23-2006, 05:40 PM
I love being used for sex.

PM5K
12-23-2006, 05:41 PM

Yeah you'd think, but I feel insulted... Well I guess I don't mind being used for sex, but I want to be used multiple times...

PM5K
12-23-2006, 05:55 PM
So I guess the unanswered question is:

Should a person call another person sooner if they've done that then if they simply went on a date and didn't do that?

PizzaFace
12-23-2006, 06:01 PM
I use myself for sex on a daily basis. :oops

PM5K
12-23-2006, 06:10 PM

Do you think I should give her a gift for Christmas?

Maybe D_ _K IN _ B_X ?

I'm just dissapointed, I think I did pretty well but I probably could have done more...

Bob Lanier
12-23-2006, 06:13 PM
:tu

Yeah you'd think, but I feel insulted... Well I guess I don't mind being used for sex, but I want to be used multiple times...
That means you're not that good. And that's your problem, not hers.

PM5K
12-23-2006, 06:14 PM
:tu

That means you're not that good. And that's your problem, not hers.

You know I think I did a pretty good job, but if I could do it again I'd probably step my game up another level, like MJ when he was sick during the Finals...

Cant_Be_Faded
12-23-2006, 06:46 PM
This is like in high school when this emo depressed friend of mine got mad cuz his ex used him for sex. We were like "any other guy would be like, 'hell yeah i got used!'"

PM5K
12-23-2006, 06:47 PM
This is like in high school when this emo depressed friend of mine got mad cuz his ex used him for sex. We were like "any other guy would be like, 'hell yeah i got used!'"

Yeah but if it was good they'd want more, and of course you should as well.

It's certainly better to get used than to not get used, but it's best to get used over and over, yes?

Cant_Be_Faded
12-23-2006, 06:57 PM
yes but some dudes never get to be used at all so cheer up emo kid

bendmz
12-23-2006, 07:14 PM
and what number on her list were you ?

PM5K
12-23-2006, 07:22 PM
and what number on her list were you ?

Good question...

Fillmoe
12-23-2006, 11:21 PM
when you wake up the next morning and your wallet is missing

PM5K
12-23-2006, 11:23 PM
when you wake up the next morning and your wallet is missing

I left mine in the car...

But yeah the title almost sounds like a setup for some funny jokes, couple good ones so far...

midgetonadonkey
12-24-2006, 01:53 AM
Only a fruit bitches about getting used for sex.

THE SIXTH MAN
12-24-2006, 02:49 AM
:rolleyes

I think I'm just over reacting, I'm sure she's busy due to the holidays and that's why she hasn't gotten back in touch with me...
Or maybe you did something that she didn't like while you guys boned. And now she thinks your weird. Or you just sucked and she regrets it.

johngateswhiteley
12-24-2006, 03:14 AM
So here's the thing, we met, talked on the phone a few times for about six to eight hours total, and she kept inviting me to have lunch with her, I was too busy and I almost broke whatever we had off, and she tells me she's dating some guy, and he's older and it's all good, then she says she would have liked to have "played" with me, and I told her she was killing me for saying that and she said it could be remedied, and eventually told me I was in the "drivers seat", so I ask her where she lives and she tells me her general location, I tell her I know where about she lives and that I was just checking to see if I was really in the drivers seat, and so she tells me where, I come over and intend to stay for a couple of hourse but stay until about seven the next morning, we really didn't do much for the first six hours though...

So that's probably not one night stand material, but it's been a few days....

1. she said she was dating someone and wanted to "play" with you...

2. its only been a few days

3. when you started to blow her off she threw herself at you

...pretty clear whats happening here. on the one hand if you wanted to see her and only a few days have elapsed....so what. on the other, it appears she isn't getting what she needs from her current dating partner and wanted to try something new....happens every day.

so, if you want to date her....i wouldn't. if you want to sleep with her again...pretty easy, just live your life and let her come to you. never let a woman dictate your life...of course that goes the other way as well.

PM5K
12-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Pretty good advice from a few people, better than I expected.

She got back to me last night at about 1am, I wasn't really sure because I had called earlier yesterday and she hadn't answered, which is the first time she hasn't answered her cell ever...

She told me her boyfriend broke up with her, how exactly do you respond to that ;-)

fatsack
12-24-2006, 11:12 AM
She told me her boyfriend broke up with her, how exactly do you respond to that ;-).....

"I'll be there in 15 minutes."

PM5K
12-24-2006, 11:15 AM
"I'll be there in 15 minutes."

That sounds about right....

I think it's leaning torwards I'm not being used for sex, but I can't say for certain just yet...

EDIT: The "boyfriend" didn't stop us last time...

fatsack
12-24-2006, 11:16 AM
be sure to wipe your cock on her drapes afterwards.

trust me.

PM5K
12-24-2006, 11:16 AM
be sure to wipe your cock on her drapes afterwards.

trust me.

But she made them herself...

Should I pee on her plants as well?

fatsack
12-24-2006, 11:17 AM
But she made them herself...

Should I pee on her plants as well?

does she have a dog?

PM5K
12-24-2006, 11:19 AM
does she have a dog?

Yeah....

fatsack
12-24-2006, 11:20 AM
Yeah....

is it cute?

PM5K
12-24-2006, 11:23 AM
is it cute?

No comment...

THE HATER
12-25-2006, 12:45 PM
you just suck at having sex. when she needs a lame dick, you will get called up.

PM5K
12-25-2006, 08:12 PM
you just suck at having sex. when she needs a lame dick, you will get called up.

Well I got called up so win for me!

Fillmoe
12-25-2006, 08:15 PM
when you wake up the next morning and you have all kinds of red dots on your dick

Bob Lanier
12-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Is there blood in your stool?

Fillmoe
12-25-2006, 10:32 PM
not anymore

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Edit: Forget it.

PM5K
12-27-2006, 09:14 PM
From your story she's with someone else, get out as soon as you can and never look back.

Well technically yes, she actually was when I first went over, but she isn't anymore for what it's worth...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Yeah, sorry, just read that.

However, if she'll cheat on him, she'll cheat on you, so I'd be running a mile.

PM5K
12-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Well I got my second chance and that was a big thing for me, I think I've also come to the conclusion that I AM being used for sex, but she's also very nice about it, almost like a sugar momma....

She can't really cheat on me because we don't really have anything going on except casual sex...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-28-2006, 01:31 AM
That's fine, but if you become really interested in her just remember her previous behaviour... and make sure you wear a jimmy! :lol

Jules
12-28-2006, 02:09 PM
Yeah but if it was good they'd want more, and of course you should as well.

It's certainly better to get used than to not get used, but it's best to get used over and over, yes?

Don’t look at her lack of initiating contact as an indicator that “it” was bad. Personally, I’ve eluded a few cats afterwards and it had nothing to do with performance.

I say let it ride and enjoy it at facevalue.

Fillmoe
12-28-2006, 06:31 PM
when you wake up the next morning and your drawer full of condoms is empty