PDA

View Full Version : Dirk gets a role in the new SPIDERMAN!!!!

Amarelooms
12-24-2006, 10:16 PM
[link removed]

VERY NICE...GREAT SUCCESS....HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!

Amarelooms
12-24-2006, 10:27 PM
[link removed]

VERY NICE...GREAT SUCCESS....HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!

HHAHAHA...very nice grammar police. You tube clips not allowed now? So sad Spur homers :ihit

ChumpDumper
12-24-2006, 10:36 PM
They haven't been for months.

So sad, sunfan.

stevallica
12-25-2006, 01:36 AM
amarelooms is a suns fan? i always thought he was when he was at mavtalk.

BUMP
12-25-2006, 09:02 AM
Amarelooms' first ever post was this:

"As a Suns fan I am going to cheer for the Mavs.....they are a great team and as a WCF gotta pull for em. Also how can anyone cheer for Shaq, that idiot Payton, Jason Williams, thug Zo, and that jackass Walker. GO MAVS!!!"

HeatOwnzNba
12-25-2006, 09:20 AM
"Dork" is gonna be in the new spider-man??? Boy, they really went
out of their way to make it as crappy as possible. I bet he plays
some kind of loser.

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Amarelooms' first ever post was this:

"As a Suns fan I am going to cheer for the Mavs.....they are a great team and as a WCF gotta pull for em. Also how can anyone cheer for Shaq, that idiot Payton, Jason Williams, thug Zo, and that jackass Walker. GO MAVS!!!"

HAHAHA hello captain obvious guess you can't tell when someone is bullshitting and messing with people. Why would a Suns fan be so eager to pull for the Mavs genius. How old are you people on here 15?

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 10:17 AM
"Dork" is gonna be in the new spider-man??? Boy, they really went
out of their way to make it as crappy as possible. I bet he plays
some kind of loser.

Worry about defending your "championship" and making the playoffs. Maybe the refs need to start calling fouls for Wade....I hear the whistles now...foul on Kobe for looking Wade's way :ihit

ChumpDumper
12-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Why would a Suns fan be so eager to pull for the Mavs genius.Why would a mavfan make up a name based on a female horsie?

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Why would a mavfan make up a name based on a female horsie?

Haha you are lame indeed. Amare >>>>> your fav player....sad but true.

ChumpDumper
12-25-2006, 12:59 PM
A female horsie and a weaving machine.

It is you who is lame, madam.

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 01:05 PM
A female horsie and a weaving machine.

It is you who is lame, madam.

How many points will Amare average against the Spurs this year if they meet in the playoff....I say he gets 35 and 10 boards easily. Suns or Mavs win in 6 against the old and slow Spurs. Best to avoid the Mavs and Suns this year partner. Be afraid...very afriad....AMARE LOOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ihit

ChumpDumper
12-25-2006, 01:09 PM
Take a Midol.

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Take a Midol.

Hahaha you have no comeback...kind feel bad for you I must say. We both know deep inside most sensible Spurs fans want no part of the Suns or Mavs. Don't worry I'm sure Finley, Horry and other stellar oldies on your team will show up come playoff time lol.......

Happy Holidays :blah

BUMP
12-25-2006, 01:19 PM
im sure CD is petrified

ChumpDumper
12-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Exactly. I'm making fun of your screen name, cupcake, not the guy you think about when you use your vibrator.

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 02:07 PM
Exactly. I'm making fun of your screen name, cupcake, not the guy you think about when you use your vibrator.

No shit sherlock...another stellar comeback :downspin:

THE SIXTH MAN
12-25-2006, 02:42 PM
HAHAHA hello captain obvious guess you can't tell when someone is bullshitting and messing with people. Why would a Suns fan be so eager to pull for the Mavs genius. How old are you people on here 15?
Messing with people for what reason? There's nothing comedic about that. I feel sorry for you kid. Get a job and try to be a productive member in society. Instead of trying to fool the people on the internets with your "messing around" bull shit, loser.

ChumpDumper
12-25-2006, 02:44 PM
He's just pissed that folks remember his admitted sunfandom.

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Messing with people for what reason? There's nothing comedic about that. I feel sorry for you kid. Get a job and try to be a productive member in society. Instead of trying to fool the people on the internets with your "messing around" bull shit, loser.

Hey douche bag....wanna bet who is the "more productive member in society"? Why do you even give a shit if I'm a Suns or Mavs fan? Mind your own fuckin business partner. Oh yeah, if you have the balls we can compare education level as well. :ihit

RS189
12-25-2006, 03:03 PM
this amare kid sounds like an asshole :music

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 03:05 PM
this amare kid sounds like an asshole :music

HAHAHA Queens fan called people aholes. No bigger losers on here than these Queens fans who talk smack and then run and hide when their team gets beat down. That reminds me where's that POS Fillmoe

THE SIXTH MAN
12-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Hey douche bag....wanna bet who is the "more productive member in society"?
I don't count spending hours on the internet trying to pretend to be something your not being productive.

Why do you even give a shit if I'm a Suns or Mavs fan? Mind your own fuckin business partner.
I don't care, just find it fucking hilarious that you try to pull the " I know more than you card" around this forum. When in fact your the dumbest tampon the posts here. Oh and why do you care about spurs fans so much? If you don't like what you read on this site then "mind your own fucking business partner". Fucking suns/mavs homer.

Oh yeah, if you have the balls we can compare education level as well. :ihit
If you had the balls youd root for the suns. And its "we can compare education levels as well", not level but levels. You lost already, I got you and your GED beat.

THE SIXTH MAN
12-25-2006, 03:18 PM
HAHAHA Queens fan called people aholes.
Lame response pussy, is that all you got? Call them queen fans, that shit is old. But I wouldn't expect anything more from you.

No bigger losers on here than these Queens fans who talk smack and then run and hide when their team gets beat down.
Just like you. And they have there own forum here dumb ass.

That reminds me where's that POS Fillmoe
Fag, why so you can jerk off to his posts?

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Lame response pussy, is that all you got? Call them queen fans, that shit is old. But I wouldn't expect anything more from you.

Just like you. And they have there own forum here dumb ass.

Fag, why so you can jerk off to his posts?

HAHAHA...defending King fans...that's a classic. Go wash your vagina. Nice name "The sixth man"...who's that for the Spurs...grandpa Finley, Horry, or Barry. On another note love the grammar police on here. Since you started it....it's you'd not youd. Now fuck off cunt face :ihit

Leetonidas
12-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Amarelooms is gay.

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Amarelooms is gay.

Hahaha good one...love you too.

Leetonidas
12-25-2006, 08:18 PM
That wasn't a joke.

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 08:21 PM
That wasn't a joke.

:nope

BTW I'm not the one who has a quote about eating "sausage" my friend. It's cool if you like the man meat though...to each their own :downspin:

E20
12-25-2006, 09:39 PM
They haven't been for months.

So sad, sunfan.
Hey Chump, I thought YouTube links were allowed as long as they didn't have any NBA copyrighted stuff on them or anything else that Kori isn't allowed to link off or show on her message board. Am I right or wrong??????

ChumpDumper
12-25-2006, 09:43 PM
You are correct. Ahorsieweaves took out the usual explanation when he re-edited his original post to take the apostrophe out of "get's" after I pointed it out to him.

His linked clip had NBA game footage in it.

SpursWillOwn
12-25-2006, 10:11 PM
Amarelooms is gay.

Amarelooms
12-25-2006, 10:29 PM
Amarelooms is gay.

Nothing is more gay than those pics of Manu in your signature....so sad Spurs homer....sad indeed :ihit

RS189
12-25-2006, 10:32 PM
HAHAHA Queens fan called people aholes. No bigger losers on here than these Queens fans who talk smack and then run and hide when their team gets beat down. That reminds me where's that POS Fillmoe

Show me one time where I "talk smack and then run and hide when my team gets beat down". Btw, I know the kings suck, but that doesnt make me less of a fan. You're still an asshole :music

SpursWillOwn
12-25-2006, 11:23 PM
Just like nothing is as gay as your posts which leaves about 100 ppl laughin their asses off in front of their coms. so hilarious suns/mavs fan.. so hilarious indeed..

Amarelooms
12-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Just like nothing is as gay as your posts which leaves about 100 ppl laughin their asses off in front of their coms. so hilarious suns/mavs fan.. so hilarious indeed..

This from a guy who stated and I quote, "Amarelooms is gay." What an intelligent post and contribution. In addition, Einstein here claims to be a Spurs fan but has a pic of Wade in his avatar. So pathetic...so pathetic indeed :ihit

ambchang
12-26-2006, 12:57 AM
Just one questions, was Dirk Nowitzki choked to death at the end?

THE SIXTH MAN
12-26-2006, 02:42 AM
In addition, Einstein here claims to be a Spurs fan but has a pic of Wade in his avatar. So pathetic...so pathetic indeed :ihit
This coming from a kid who has a user name like Amarelooms and then has his favorite team the Dallas Mavericks. Pathetic....

....and then with his very first post, admits to being a suns fan. :lol

THE SIXTH MAN
12-26-2006, 03:03 AM
HAHAHA...defending King fans...that's a classic.
Its kings fan not fans baby einstein. So much for comparing education levels huh?

Go wash your vagina.
Wow you really got me there. I mean its so original, yet so simple. :rolleyes
Try harder son.

Nice name "The sixth man"...who's that for the Spurs...
You keep on proving more and more that you don't know jack shit about basketball. Who did you learn the game from, your mom? Did she tell you that a power forward was an exercise move? Or that a sixth man was the max limit of guys she can take on at once.

Since you started it....it's you'd not you'd.
Wow it seams like some one discovered spell check. Now if you'd use it more maybe you wouldn't come off as retarded as you already do.

Now fuck off cunt face :ihit
Is that the best you got? :lol

Amarelooms
12-26-2006, 07:40 AM
Its kings fan not fans baby einstein. So much for comparing education levels huh?

Wow you really got me there. I mean its so original, yet so simple. :rolleyes
Try harder son.

You keep on proving more and more that you don't know jack shit about basketball. Who did you learn the game from, your mom? Did she tell you that a power forward was an exercise move? Or that a sixth man was the max limit of guys she can take on at once.

Wow it seams like some one discovered spell check. Now if you'd use it more maybe you wouldn't come off as retarded as you already do.

Is that the best you got? :lol

Love how you make great points.....ummm not. How about you try to make ONE point first...or maybe you can continue with classic takes like "try harder son" or better yet "is that the best you got". Love how ya'll are trying to pile up on me and failing miserably. So sad...so sad indeed :ihit

mffl89
12-26-2006, 08:49 AM
Amarelooms reminds me of that guy Redlion

InAmerica
12-26-2006, 09:54 AM
Amarelooms is gay.

confined
12-26-2006, 10:38 AM
i honestly forgot what this thread is about :spin

samikeyp
12-26-2006, 12:30 PM
How many points will Amare average against the Spurs this year if they meet in the playoff....I say he gets 35 and 10 boards easily.

Probably..if not more. The last time PHX faced the Spurs in the playoffs, he averaged 37 and 10.

Oh and the Spurs won that series 4-1

ChumpDumper
12-26-2006, 01:06 PM
or maybe you can continue with classic takes like "try harder son" or better yet "is that the best you got"Says the douche who just broke out Wayne's World smack. So sad... :blah :ihit :downspin: :nope

Duncanoypi
12-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Amare is gay...i mean...Amarelooms is gay!!! :santahat

George Gervin's Afro
12-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Of course Dork will not be defending anybody in the movie either :lol ..

Amarelooms
12-26-2006, 02:31 PM
You guys are the best....I love you all lol. Too funny....

Amarelooms
12-26-2006, 02:34 PM
Probably..if not more. The last time PHX faced the Spurs in the playoffs, he averaged 37 and 10.

Oh and the Spurs won that series 4-1

You are correct about what happened 2 years ago. However, only problem with that is the Suns are better and the Spurs are 2 years older. You figure out the rest partner.....

samikeyp
12-26-2006, 02:51 PM
You're right....we should only focus on the present.

2006-2007 season.

San Antonio 116, Phoenix 111
Amare 16 points, 6 rebounds.

partner.

George Gervin's Afro
12-26-2006, 03:18 PM
You are correct about what happened 2 years ago. However, only problem with that is the Suns are better and the Spurs are 2 years older. You figure out the rest partner.....

Isn't steve nash 2 years older as well? If my elementary math doesn't fail me wouldn't the rest of the Suns team be 2 yrs older as well? So what's your point?

dirk4mvp
12-26-2006, 10:01 PM
uhhh, Amarelooms is gay.

George Gervin's Afro
12-26-2006, 10:04 PM
uhhh, Amarelooms is gay.

not that there is anything wrong with that..

dallaskd
12-26-2006, 10:13 PM
nice sig stevallica. hahahaaaa

Amarelooms
12-26-2006, 10:32 PM
uhhh, Amarelooms is gay.

Could be partner...but cheering for the Colts is pretty gay my friend....gay indeed. You probably touch yourself when those Payton Manning commericals come on huh lol.

Leetonidas
12-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Haha I started a trend.

dirk4mvp
12-26-2006, 10:35 PM
Could be partner...but cheering for the Colts is pretty gay my friend....gay indeed. You probably touch yourself when those Payton Manning commericals come on huh lol.

No.

But Amarelooms is gay. Gay indeed.

Amarelooms
12-26-2006, 10:37 PM
No.

:blah :downspin: :spin

Amarelooms
12-26-2006, 10:38 PM
No.

You people seem homophobic...so sad...so sad indeed. Guess that's what happens when you live in a double wide trailer....

dirk4mvp
12-26-2006, 10:43 PM
uhhh, Amarelooms is gay.

IGNORANT MAVS FAN
12-28-2006, 02:20 AM
This Amarelooms kid seems to remind me a LOT of my self.

ChumpDumper
12-28-2006, 04:49 AM
He just called some dude "partner."