PDA

View Full Version : Kori might be able to answer this, but I was wondering.........

Viva Las Espuelas
12-27-2006, 01:50 PM
why there is so much mav coverage on FSN in san antonio. i, unfortunately, live in Kennedy's last stop and it's very rare i see anything on them, much less a show devoted to them. i was at home this past weekend and there was at least two mav insider shows and a mav game that was show AND THE SPURS WERE PLAYING AT THE SAME TIME THE MAV GAME WAS GOING ON. the only time spurs games are played on FSN in dallas is 4 in the morning even when the mavs don't play. what gives? do the Stars(the hockey team) make it difficult to get any spurs coverage up here in _allas?

angel_luv
12-27-2006, 01:59 PM
I find that annnoying too. I just assumed the station was located in Dallas.

jman3000
12-27-2006, 03:14 PM
i think fsn has a station in dallas and houston, but the main studio is in dallas... so all the anchors are mav homers.

samikeyp
12-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Metroplex Bias has been a bulwark for FSSW since its inception.

tlongII
12-27-2006, 04:27 PM
It's not as bad as the Seattle bias here.

leemajors
12-27-2006, 04:49 PM
since the local spurs broadcast would probably cause FSN not to show it, they probably just run that stuff. they don't show hardly any mav stuff on FSN here in austin.

PM5K
12-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Kori can answer anything, she's like a fucking Magic 8 Ball, but much hotter...

Kori Ellis
12-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Kori can answer anything, she's like a fucking Magic 8 Ball, but much hotter...

:lol

I guess I should answer the question now.

PM5K
12-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Well I didn't say she would, only that she could, you really are at her mercy....

Viva Las Espuelas
12-27-2006, 10:21 PM
Well that's a bunch of horse puckey. Why does San Antonio play all that mav coverage then? What a bunch of asses. My hate for the mavs grows more and more. May they all catch syphillis with messy discharges.

ponky
12-27-2006, 10:50 PM
not much Mavs stuff on FSN here in Austin, mostly Spurs stuff...i have league pass though, i could care less about who's showing what, i get it all...now, if i could just get rid of all the spurs homers in my neighborhood :)

ponky
12-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Well that's a bunch of horse puckey. Why does San Antonio play all that mav coverage then? What a bunch of asses. My hate for the mavs grows more and more. May they all catch syphillis with messy discharges.

You know there are actually A LOT of people that like both the Mavs AND the Spurs? I've talked to sooooo many people who used to follow just the Spurs and now follow both teams and like them equally. I'm telling you, LOTS of people, I can't even fathom that concept! :dizzy

Viva Las Espuelas
12-27-2006, 11:09 PM
.now, if i could just get rid of all the spurs homers in my neighborhood :)i'm sure theyre saying the same thing about you, handjob.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-27-2006, 11:11 PM
You know there are actually A LOT of people that like both the Mavs AND the Spurs? I've talked to sooooo many people who used to follow just the Spurs and now follow both teams and like them equally. I'm telling you, LOTS of people, I can't even fathom that concept! :dizzythere are guys that like guys and people that fantasize about being defecated on, but that doesn't sway my wants and longings. let's stick to the matter at hand, handjob.

ponky
12-27-2006, 11:18 PM
there are guys that like guys and people that fantasize about being defecated on, but that doesn't sway my wants and longings. let's stick to the matter at hand, handjob.

what's with the *handjob* crap? is this a lame guy thing?....forget it, i'm busy watching a great game right now to respond to spurs fans that don't have league pass