PDA

View Full Version : Two days...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Wow! Time has really sped by, and now I have so much to do and only two days before I step on the plane in your direction!

:elephant :clap :elephant :clap :elephant

:fro

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the old faces, and meeting a lot of new ones too. :)

When I get to the US I will buy a phone, so anyone who wants to hang out, have lunch, meet up at a game, go on a date ( ;) ), hit a club/bar/resteraunt, show me their favourite part of SA, or whatever, can PM me and I'll be in touch.

While in SA this time, I hope to:
> go to 5 games - hopefully courtside for one or two of them (you'll see me in the Australian flag!),
> have a GTG somewhere for a road game,
> have a poker tournament,
> meet DRob and visit the Carver Academy,
> go to a practice and meet the Spurs!

Who knows whether these things will eventuate, but I'm sure going to try to make them happen.

Hope you all had a merry Christmas, have a fun, safe, NYE, and I will see you on the 12th of January!

Luv,

Ruff

12-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Hangover from the Ashes finally wore off?

Safe travels.

You headed east or west? Last time I left Perth I went west and by my clock it was 38 hours before I got to SAT.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Going east. Arrive same day, but lose a day on the way back.

We win the Ashes in what has been a memorable series... then Warne takes 5-39 on the 1st day in Melb! That guy has had one of the greatest careers of all time in any sport, and the fairytale continues! See the ball that took his 700th wicket? Ouch! :lol

Thanks for the good wishes.