PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss Back To The Vikings?

Spursfan21
12-28-2006, 12:51 PM
There's talk the Oakland Raiders are willing to trade Randy Moss back to the Vikings, who are desperate for wide receivers and probably could get him for just a third-round pick.

Twincities (http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/16308496.htm)

I sure hope he's done as a Raider... I want him back in Minnesota! He'd help the offense immensely right off the bat.

The raiders have done a great job of destroying a guy who used to be mentioned in the same breath as rice.

johnsmith
12-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Twincities (http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/16308496.htm)

I sure hope he's done as a Raider... I want him back in Minnesota! He'd help the offense immensely right off the bat.

The raiders have done a great job of destroying a guy who used to be mentioned in the same breath as rice.

Randy Moss is no longer a factor.

Someone remember that I just typed that so that when he catches a 100 balls next season and goes over 1,200 yards, I can look like an idiot.

stretch
12-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Randy Moss IMO, is the most talented reciever to play the game. unfortunately, his work ethic and off-the-field issues has held him back some. but i think he has really changed a lot, and really wants to simply win and not go down in history as a thug or anything like that. i hope he goes to a good team where he can really produce. i dont think there is a WR today that is more fun to watch catch the football than Randy Moss. he makes some of the most impossible looking catches seem effortless.

johnsmith
12-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Randy Moss IMO, WAS the most talented reciever to play the game. unfortunately, his work ethic and off-the-field issues has held him back some. but i think he has really changed a lot, and really wants to simply win and not go down in history as a thug or anything like that. i hope he goes to a good team where he can really produce. i dont think there WAS a WR that WAS more fun to watch catch the football than Randy Moss. he MADE some of the most impossible looking catches seem effortless.

Fixed it for ya.

stretch
12-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Fixed it for ya.
no. you didn't. hes still not done yet. put him on a team with a QB that can get the ball to him, and he will unquestionably be most feared WR in the NFL as he was before going to the Raiders.

NBA Junkie
12-29-2006, 03:09 PM
no. you didn't. hes still not done yet. put him on a team with a QB that can get the ball to him, and he will unquestionably be most feared WR in the NFL as he was before going to the Raiders.

Won't happen if he goes back to Minnesota.

ducks
12-30-2006, 06:54 PM
reskins will go get him

stretch
12-31-2006, 12:55 AM
Won't happen if he goes back to Minnesota.
i agree. he needs to go somewhere better. i think he would be great with the Eagles. they dont have too much more of a window to win a title, and he really wants to win one, as does McNabb, and with his great downfield playmaking ability, him and McNabb would be a great combo.