PDA

View Full Version : little boy Spurs Fans here...

spursluva
12-29-2006, 12:07 AM
:ihit It would be wonderful if everyone here could potentially nut up and grow a pair...please do not panic during the regular season...yes, the Dallas Mavericks are superior right now, but so were we last year during the regular season. All these posts about Pop being weak, et. al. makes me :lol :lol I love this team...I don't think I will ever recover from G7 last year...it was the only time I ever wanted to blink and teleport away from da at&t...the pain I felt that night will nevah go away (and yet anothah poor showing by my fellow fanz at da game who were done/gave up at halftime) Back on point...Are you guys here da boyz I see at the at&t with their freagin' jerseys over dress shirts tucked into wranglers eatin nachos and drinking beer so that the 2 and 1 on the front of your jersey are so stretched out cuz of ur your triple-jelly roll belly?? Please support da team without beatin' dem down ugly style...it's only 30 games into the season and people wanna jump...well, go ahead psuedo-spursluvahz... :fro Peaze-OUT! :ihit !

timvp
12-29-2006, 12:10 AM
Sequ with another alias :rolleyes

spursluva
12-29-2006, 12:14 AM
Sequ...who dat? One of da nacho eatin' jersey boyz...
#1 Spurs fan from Arlington, TX here...just haven't posted in forever, but not likin' da negative vibes by caused by 6+ years of spoiled fandom..."u gotta fight through it ugly-style!"

Solid D
12-29-2006, 12:26 AM
Are you one of those Spurzfanz who is a close-talker and get into personal spacez?

T Park
12-29-2006, 12:35 AM
another fan who I guess is gangsta :rolleyes