midgetonadonkey
12-31-2006, 05:32 PM
The Cowboys lose to the Lions. :lmao

01Snake
12-31-2006, 05:40 PM
hahahahaha

Marklar MM
12-31-2006, 05:44 PM
Just goes to show that the Lions can't do anything right...even lose when they need to.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-31-2006, 05:51 PM
The Cowboys lose to the Lions. :lmao

How'd you enjoy watching that Texans victory?

Oh, wait....

ALVAREZ6
12-31-2006, 06:04 PM
Eagles > Cowgirls

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-31-2006, 06:08 PM
Eagles > Cowgirls

Buckeyes > Cowboys

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-31-2006, 06:14 PM
Cowboys actually have an easier first round game by losing, they play Seattle in the first round i believe?

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-31-2006, 06:15 PM
Cowboys actually have an easier first round game by losing, they play Seattle in the first round i believe?

True, and Kelly Herndon also broke his ankle today, so if Romo decides to not fumble, T.O. might be able to catch some passes.

Slinkyman
12-31-2006, 06:24 PM

On the road at seattle easier game then at home against NYG and Eli?

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-31-2006, 06:29 PM

NFC East games are always a crap shoot. I'd rather take my chances with the Seahawks.

midgetonadonkey
12-31-2006, 06:30 PM
How'd you enjoy watching that Texans victory?

Oh, wait....

I may not have been able to watch their victory but at least they won.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-31-2006, 06:43 PM
I may not have been able to watch their victory but at least they won.

Well, maybe you'll be able to see the Texans next week during the pla......

midgetonadonkey
12-31-2006, 06:57 PM
Que gatcho.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-31-2006, 07:18 PM

Yes.. Seattle is weak this year, and the Cowboys play alot better on the road.

with that said... the cowboys would probably lose either way

dirk4mvp
12-31-2006, 08:19 PM
:lmao

dimsah
12-31-2006, 09:09 PM
Yeeeee Hawwww! AJ Feeley is the next Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach combined.

johngateswhiteley
01-01-2007, 03:18 AM
watching the cowboys fall apart has been.....the best christmas present i could ask for. besides USC & A&M winning their bowl, that is.

...freaking hilarious.

cherylsteele
01-02-2007, 03:49 PM
I won't matter if they continue to play like they have the last 5-6 games......they will lose anyone.

The Cowboy's problems:
No "O" line....if they had a line Bledsoe would probably still be playing. The last few games Romo has looked hoorible....just because he is more mobile doesn't make it any better. I don't recall Aikman being mobile.

Their "D" is very suspect...they can't stop the run.....and they get burned routinely with deep passes.

Parcells: Is an overrated coach IMHO.

T.O.: Never should have been signed....Jones should have use that money to at least get some offensive linemen.

kskonn
01-02-2007, 04:12 PM
I won't matter if they continue to play like they have the last 5-6 games......they will lose anyone.

The Cowboy's problems:
No "O" line....if they had a line Bledsoe would probably still be playing. The last few games Romo has looked hoorible....just because he is more mobile doesn't make it any better. I don't recall Aikman being mobile.

Their "D" is very suspect...they can't stop the run.....and they get burned routinely with deep passes.

Parcells: Is an overrated coach IMHO.

T.O.: Never should have been signed....Jones should have use that money to at least get some offensive linemen.

TO has not been that bad, played pretty well actually. yea I know the drops, but he still has done a lot of very good things.

what offensive lineman should they have gone after? I don't remember to many teams just letting their best offensive lineman walk away, what dominant lineman did they not go after?

leemajors
01-02-2007, 04:26 PM
during Aikman's good years Dallas repeatedly had the best o-line in football. when that was no longer the case he took sacks left and right. jones hasn't done much to address the offensive line besides signing some free agents, that should have been more of a concern than signing TO this last offseason IMHO.

kskonn
01-02-2007, 04:36 PM
during Aikman's good years Dallas repeatedly had the best o-line in football. when that was no longer the case he took sacks left and right. jones hasn't done much to address the offensive line besides signing some free agents, that should have been more of a concern than signing TO this last offseason IMHO.

probably had the best offensive line in the history of football.

well they are projected to have 22.6 million this year so perhaps they can address some more of their oline concerns. It just seems that there are never any good free agents available, atleast enough to fill up the o line.

Fillmoe
01-02-2007, 04:51 PM
did i just hear that seattle is weaker than the giants?

KB24
01-02-2007, 06:31 PM
ROMO THE HOMO SUCKS.

Chargers ROCK

The BOLT is BACK

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-02-2007, 08:33 PM
We would've faced the Eagles if we won the division.

cherylsteele
01-03-2007, 12:01 PM
TO has not been that bad, played pretty well actually. yea I know the drops, but he still has done a lot of very good things.

what offensive lineman should they have gone after? I don't remember to many teams just letting their best offensive lineman walk away, what dominant lineman did they not go after?
Yeah those drops....that probably did cost us at least three games. The Cowboys would have possibly won the NFC East.

Alot of good things? For the Cowboys? Really? When?

As for the offensive line....I am not talking the best linemen out there....no any of them just walking away. How about a trade or something? But it needs to be addressed and never was even attempted to improve the line that I saw. When you put all your money on one player you have no room to make improvements to other parts of the team.

well they are projected to have 22.6 million this year
Don't you mean this offseason?
How much did TO get this year? IMHO...that money could have gone to better use than inviting a cancer to your team.