PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Out?

Sam
01-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Please tell me that none of them were out and about last night. That they were all home in bed getting better and recovering from the flu. We need them at full strength against Cleveland. I hope they have a great flight and get some rest tonight. Don't need to have happen what happened the Broncos guy.

spurschick
01-01-2007, 02:35 PM
JR Reid was at Dolce last night, but that doesn't really count.

T Park
01-01-2007, 07:04 PM
I don't think honestly, its any of your business if they are out and about last night.

They are adults.

Kori Ellis
01-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Please tell me that none of them were out and about last night. That they were all home in bed getting better and recovering from the flu.

What about the ones that aren't sick? :lol

slv3679
01-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Cut these guys some slack. they have a right to celebrate just like the rest of us I was at sunday's game and noticed Eva was there so I'm sure that Tony and Eva rang in the New Year together...I wonder what plans they had...

bigdog
01-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Cut these guys some slack. they have a right to celebrate just like the rest of us I was at sunday's game and noticed Eva was there so I'm sure that Tony and Eva rang in the New Year together...I wonder what plans they had...

on the news the other day he said they were just gonna relax at home together

Big Shot Rob
01-01-2007, 11:19 PM
That's the way that Eva describes it when she ties up Tony and makes him her little bitch for the night. Eva in black leather=Tony rining in the new year.

v2freak
01-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Professional athletes / entertainers are unlike any other participants in the work force. They are not like 'you and me', IMO