Horry For 3!
01-02-2007, 02:29 PM
:tu

johngateswhiteley
01-02-2007, 07:11 PM
ahhh...my girls.

Holmes_Fans
01-03-2007, 07:15 PM
The song girls are probably the ugliest cheerleaders in college football.

MajorMike
01-03-2007, 09:42 PM
ahhh...my girls.

http://amberandjustin.tripod.com/images/Aggies/Yell%20Leaders.jpg

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2007, 06:41 AM

http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/IMREC/spirit/song/thesquad/thesquad.html

while they are not the hottest...they are far from the ugliest, you're nuts. they are hotter than t.u.'s cheerleaders....and know what? this will really really be funny....i knew ALL the 2002 class cheerleaders and actually went on a date with a couple of them. REALLY cool girls, good bodies, and decent faces...(hopefully they will never read that). anyway, my friend Clint W. that went to t.u. he dated one of them for about 2 years which is how i met the girls. just recently (August) we all went tubing, before i moved up here, with some of that 2002 and 2003 squad. good times.....anyway, there's that.

samikeyp
01-04-2007, 10:25 AM

Dude....way way off.

You're only calling them ugly because you don't like SC...just like JGW is bagging on the UT cheerleaders only because he hates UT.

You are both wrong.

Both sets of girls are fine. Ya'll should just relax and enjoy the view. :)

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Dude....way way off.

You're only calling them ugly because you don't like SC...just like JGW is bagging on the UT cheerleaders only because he hates UT.

You are both wrong.

Both sets of girls are fine. Ya'll should just relax and enjoy the view. :)

how is what i said bagging on the t.u. cheerleaders? far from it dude. i thought they were hot and i would not have gone out with them otherwise (a date that is). they were fun, hot, and we had a great time. whats the big deal? i just think the USC girls are a bit hotter....i have never let my distaste for t.u. affect my judgment when it comes to people or individual players, etc, etc.

samikeyp
01-04-2007, 10:33 AM
The fact that you brought them up when there was nothing in this thread or the conversation anywhere saying anything about UT.

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2007, 10:40 AM
The fact that you brought them up when there was nothing in this thread or the conversation anywhere saying anything about UT.

oh, good point. but i am still not dogging on them. it would one thing to bring them up and dog them for no reason, but i brought them up to say they were hot, but i did not think they were as hot as the USC girls, whom were said to be the ugliest.

1. USC cheer girls are hot
2. t.u. cheer girls are hot
3. i don't see the big deal

granted i did what bugs me most, in bringing in different arguments, and i'll give you that. but its not like it was negative....far from it.

samikeyp
01-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Fair enough.

The only school I find suspect in this category is The Texas A&M University.

No chicks? :wtf

I have been to Aggieland...I have seen some extremely fine ladies there.....ladies that would look even hotter in a tight little maroon and white sweater. :)

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Fair enough.

I have been to Aggieland...I have seen some extremely fine ladies there.....ladies that would look even hotter in a tight little maroon and white sweater. :)

can't bust tradition, though there is the bball cheer girls. btw, i can't remember what year it was...maybe 2001 or something, but 7 of the top 10 finalists in Miss Texas were from Texas A&M!!! crazy! and the girl that won was from A&M and went on to be MISS USA! i believe it was Kandace Krueger....saw her at a bball game in college station once, tall, blond, and hot.

samikeyp
01-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Tradition is fine. Keep the yell leaders...but add some cheerleaders too! :)

I have seen the bball girls....yum.

samikeyp
01-04-2007, 12:28 PM
....i have never let my distaste for t.u. affect my judgment when it comes to people or individual players, etc, etc.

Unless its Vince Young. ;)

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Unless its Vince Young. ;)

...it just appears that way, trust me.

Mr Dio
01-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Fair enough.

I have been to Aggieland...I have seen some extremely fine ladies there.....ladies that would look even hotter in a tight little maroon and white sweater.

It seems hardly any of them make the games.
You look in the crowd for most major teams & that even includes Mich & Iowa and you'll see at least a few good lookin's. In an ag game the VAST majority look like they just got thru with a bale & a jug of whiskey and have a chaw in their mouth. GROSS!!!

j-6
01-05-2007, 12:37 AM
I banged an extremely overserved ex-OU cheerleader at her brother's house in Plano almost four years ago today.

Sorry, nothing else to add, fellas. Carry on.

johngateswhiteley
01-05-2007, 12:50 AM
I banged an extremely overserved ex-OU cheerleader at her brother's house in Plano almost four years ago today.

...i see you are holding nothing back, lol. i thought gentleman don't kiss and tell.... :p:

Mr Dio
01-05-2007, 12:54 AM
...i see you are holding nothing back, lol. i thought gentleman don't kiss and tell.... :p:

He said banged, not kissed. :lol

Mr Dio
01-05-2007, 12:55 AM

Was she a worker or was she like the sooners fb team this yr, OVERRATED?

j-6
01-05-2007, 01:27 AM
She was about three years older than me and probably hadn't seen that much Jager since her graduation party back in Norman. We were at Logan's in Addison about an hour after LSU won and this huge group of OU fans walked in. They started doing shots like it was D-Day or something. Of course, with all things intoxication-related usually striking a chord in my liver, I made friends.

It wound up being a big group of DFW-area alums on their way back from their watching party at the Grenada and they were drowning their sorrows. I scuzzed up on the best-looking drunk chick available, pretended to be interested until she brought up being an OU cheerleader, and the rest is history.

I'll never be able to brag about a supermodel or a celebrity when I'm in the old folks home, but I can meet my maker knowing that I lucked into having intimate relations with an 30 year old former OU cheerleader only about twenty pounds over her playing weight and there is no way in hell she even remembers my name.

johngateswhiteley
01-05-2007, 01:39 AM
She was about three years older than me and probably hadn't seen that much Jager since her graduation party back in Norman. We were at Logan's in Addison about an hour after LSU won and this huge group of OU fans walked in. They started doing shots like it was D-Day or something. Of course, with all things intoxication-related usually striking a chord in my liver, I made friends.

It wound up being a big group of DFW-area alums on their way back from their watching party at the Grenada and they were drowning their sorrows. I scuzzed up on the best-looking drunk chick available, pretended to be interested until she brought up being an OU cheerleader, and the rest is history.

I'll never be able to brag about a supermodel or a celebrity when I'm in the old folks home, but I can meet my maker knowing that I lucked into having intimate relations with an 30 year old former OU cheerleader only about twenty pounds over her playing weight and there is no way in hell she even remembers my name.

i like your story, you tell it well.