PDA

View Full Version : Play Butler

Spurs Brazil
01-02-2007, 09:36 PM
No way he's worst than Oberto

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Actually you could also argue that it's obvious we aren't going to win a title playing like we are this year. May as well play him and White to get them some experience and see what we have.

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Or Oberto grows a pair and starts being aggresive along with the rest of the team like they did against Utah.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Oberto sucks. I've got a bigger vertical than he does.

1Parker1
01-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Actually, he has a point. I understand that Butler is not exactly on the level that Pop wants him to be in order to play, but I really don't understand the whole concept of keeping him on the IR the entire season. He's overweight/out of shape, but he's obviously been working on it with Spurs trainers all season (as I've read in a few articles). But even Larry Brown, Pop's guru, played him last season and trusted him enough in crunch time. There's only so much the guy can learn just sitting and watching. Oberto is not cutting it and clearly Elson has not learned much, so why not give Butler a chance? :wtf

MannyIsGod
01-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Actually, he has a point. I understand that Butler is not exactly on the level that Pop wants him to be in order to play, but I really don't understand the whole concept of keeping him on the IR the entire season. He's overweight/out of shape, but he's obviously been working on it with Spurs trainers all season (as I've read in a few articles). But even Larry Brown, Pop's guru, played him last season and trusted him enough in crunch time. There's only so much the guy can learn just sitting and watching. Oberto is not cutting it and clearly Elson has not learned much, so why not give Butler a chance? :wtf:tu

timvp
01-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Butler and White are in the deep freezer until next year. If they combined for zero minutes when the Spurs were decimated by the flu bug, they aren't going to play.

I don't really agree, but that is reality.

1Parker1
01-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Butler and White are in the deep freezer until next year. If they combined for zero minutes when the Spurs were decimated by the flu bug, they aren't going to play.

I don't really agree, but that is reality.

But Why is my question. I just don't understand Pop's logic...