PDA

View Full Version : Is Barry Playing Scared .... Again?

timvp
11-07-2004, 09:10 PM
He had jitters in the opening games of the preseason and now he's invisible against his former team. No doubt he wanted to come into this game and prove to Seattle that they made a mistake.

But so far, he's done nothing.

Hopefully when the playoffs arrive, he's not going to revert to this form.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-07-2004, 09:49 PM
It'd help if we'd run a play for him. He's a marked man out there.

whottt
11-07-2004, 10:35 PM
Don't hang our D on Barry Mr.VP.

He actually did hit a couple of 3's when we needed them, what we lacked was the ability to stop Seattle from matching them.

Overall I feel Barry showed he could fill the role we will utimately need him for the most the season...

Lay offa Barry for now...and instead try asking Pop why they left Duncan in LA.

TwoHandJam
11-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Lay offa Barry for now...and instead try asking Pop why they left Duncan in LA.Exactly.

I was really pissed at Tim's performance, especially after he'd come of the gates so strong in his first two games. Every player has bad games but let's hope this is one of only a handful we can expect from Tim all year.

What was really disturbing about this game was our defense... or lack thereof I should say. 113 points to the Sonics??? That's horrid.

It's way too early in the season to conclude anything about this game but the number of points we gave up to a weak Laker team combined with tonight's performance is a little disturbing. I know our defense gets better with age but with 9 players returning from last year, I expected our defensive cohesion to be better than this early on.

Ghost Writer
11-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Um, Barry did his job.

DUncan played like a pvss.