PDA

View Full Version : Eva bans TP from having bachelor party

mabber
01-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Eva Longoria Bans Tony Parker’s Bachelor Party
Eva Longoria has banned fiancé Tony Parker from having a bachelor party.

The 'Desperate Housewives' star was delighted when the San Antonio Spurs
basketball player asked her to marry him, but was not happy when she heard
about the party his teammates and friends were planning.

A source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "Eva thinks letting men have
bachelor parties is just asking for trouble."

Tony's pals were planning an extravagant and wild bash at the 24-year-old's
home which would last a whole weekend, but Eva has axed the plans.

The 31-year-old actress split from Tony briefly last September, announcing
they were going through a "difficult time".

But the pair managed to work things out and last November Tony surprised the
diminutive Texan beauty at her Los Angeles home and asked her to be his
wife.

TP needs to show some nads and tell her he can have the party if he wants :lol

Jimcs50
01-03-2007, 01:47 PM
I bet she's out sucking some stripper dudes cock on her night out.

I'll take that bet

MaNuMaNiAc
01-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Eva does her share of partying with other men and TP never says anything. Eva should just keep quiet this time.

ponky
01-03-2007, 01:53 PM
haha, i'm not into the whole bachelor party thing but being public about it like you pwn your man is pathetic, she's really making him look like a little bitch on a collar which is why i can't stand her

Kermit
01-03-2007, 01:54 PM
i'm not one to delve into player's personal lives, but isn't she the one who was swapping spit with nearly every leading man in hollywood while they were dating? and did tony ever say anything about it? ever???? let the man get a lap dance. geez.

Bob Lanier
01-03-2007, 01:55 PM
http://www.canyoneeringusa.com/rave/0308eng/eng08.jpg

forum.

Parker should just have it on the road.

1Parker1
01-03-2007, 01:55 PM
^The article doesn't say that Eva is the one that went public with it....

mabber
01-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Eva does her share of partying with other men and TP never says anything. Eva should just keep quiet this time.

She comes across as a controlling bitch. I hope that's not the case...for TP's sake. Of course, he may like being the bitch in the relationship so in that case he'll be happy :lol

Jimcs50
01-03-2007, 01:58 PM
I think it is her right to ask her man to not have a "bachelor party"

Every one that I have gone to is just an excuse for the bachelor to cheat on his fiance...you know it, I know it and the bride to be knows it.

I have no problem with her request.

Kermit
01-03-2007, 02:01 PM
i've been to many a bachelor party and have never seen the groom cheat. that's a bullshit cop-out for someone who's insecure. if you feel that your man is going to cheat on you, don't marry him. simple as that.

2centsworth
01-03-2007, 02:02 PM
She is such a Mexican.

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-03-2007, 02:03 PM
That bitch...

mabber
01-03-2007, 02:03 PM

Every one that I have gone to is just an excuse for the bachelor to cheat on his fiance...you know it, I know it and the bride to be knows it.

You must hang out with some "sorry" guys then as I've been to many bachelor parties (all going to strip clubs) and there has never been an instance where the bachelor ended up cheating on his fiance. It's always just been a male bonding experience (while seeing titties :drunk ). I'm sure that's all it would be at TP's house party.

ponky
01-03-2007, 02:04 PM

I have no problem with her request either but it's something they should've talked about in private and decided to keep the reasons to themselves. OK, maybe she didn't directly leak it to the press but why talk to someone else about their own personal decisions? This shit gets leaked all the time and after her comments about TP's sex experience it just looks bad.

ponky
01-03-2007, 02:05 PM
She is such a Mexican.

LMFAO, this is exactly what I was thinking!

Walton Buys Off Me
01-03-2007, 02:06 PM

I resent that- I stopped letting Eva blow me because her tongue ring is really annoying!

Buddy Holly
01-03-2007, 02:07 PM
I so glad this is Spurs basketball related. The part where they talk about what needs to be done in order for the Spurs... nope just another Tony and Eva gossip post.

Kermit
01-03-2007, 02:08 PM
I so glad this is Spurs basketball related. The part where they talk about what needs to be done in order for the Spurs... nope just another Tony and Eva gossip post.

you don't have to read it.

2centsworth
I like dirty whore better. How long before she outlines her lips and pencils in her eyebrows. Better yet tattoo makeup.
step off the ledge.

mabber
I resent that- I stopped letting Eva blow me because her tongue ring is really annoying!

:lol

Walton Buys Off Me

When your best player is Tim Duncan, is there a point discussing basketball?

Slomo
01-03-2007, 02:15 PM
I resent that- I stopped letting Eva blow me because her tongue ring is really annoying!I never knew you were a stripper...

This could fall under the "way too much info" category :lol

fred33
01-03-2007, 02:27 PM
it's tabloid guys

fred33
01-03-2007, 02:28 PM
in touchweekly is noy ny times

mabber
01-03-2007, 02:39 PM
it's tabloid guys

NewsTrack - Entertainment
Longoria denies Parker bachelor party
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 2 (UPI) -- A friend of U.S. actress Eva Longoria has claimed that the "Desperate Housewives" star is denying her fiance, NBA star Tony Parker, a bachelor party.

The unidentified friend of Longoria confided to In Touch Weekly that the 31-year-old actress has forbid the San Antonio Spurs star the chance to enjoy a bachelor party before their upcoming wedding.

"Eva thinks letting men have bachelor parties is just asking for trouble," the friend claimed.

The celebrity couple revealed their engagement on Nov. 30, 2006, prompting friends and teammates of the 24-year-old basketball player to begin plans for an extravagant bachelor party.

© Copyright 2007 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
United Press International, UPI, the UPI logo, and other trademarks and service marks, are registered or unregistered trademarks of United Press International, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.

Another source...although not the NY Times as well.

fred33
01-03-2007, 02:46 PM
do you remenber the rumor where eva had an intimate tatoo of tony

phxspurfan
01-03-2007, 03:01 PM
if parker makes the allstargame he will have the clout to tell her he can do what he wants. bet a bunch of the spurs are telling him to invite the hottest french girls he knows to come to the states for one satisfying weekend!

Bob Lanier
01-03-2007, 03:01 PM
© Copyright 2007 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
So the tabloid has been confirmed by the Moonies?

TwoHandJam
01-03-2007, 03:03 PM

Eva "I've sucked miles of cock to get where I am" Longoria

CoolChick
01-03-2007, 07:58 PM
I bet Mario Lopez told Eva about the temptation men have when partying with women at bachelor parties. Look at what happen to him and Ali. Then again, I believe Eva asked her friend Virginia to spread the facts to the tabloids, just to keep her name in the spotlight. Next!?

Mr Dio
01-03-2007, 08:01 PM
She is such a Mexican.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-03-2007, 08:01 PM
I love the fear that comes with having a Bachelor party.

And the groom rarely, if ever, cheats at his own Bachelor party. It's usually the married guys getting in on a little side action...

ShoogarBear
01-03-2007, 08:03 PM
I didn't know spurs fan in exile was such a good friend of Tony and Eva.

E20
01-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Doug Christie II>

Shelly
01-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Doug Christie II>

Did their reality show ever air? They were on Howard Stern a few months ago denying that they are like that. Jackie did start crying when Howard asked Doug if he had to choose one person to save, Jackie or his mom, he chose his mom.

ShoogarBear
01-03-2007, 08:48 PM
She may have cried on the show, but she beat the shit out of him when they got home.

mabber
01-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Doug Christie II>

No doubt...Eva will probably buy TP a leash & collar for their wedding gift.

The funny thing is that he'll probably keep her name in the news with him being a NBA player for the next several years cuz her days as an actress are numbered. She can't act worth a damn!

samikeyp
01-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Asking is one thing....forbidding is another. If it is at a point where she feels she has to "forbid" him...then the marriage is over before it starts.

Never seen anyone cheat at a batchelor party. Hell, I got 4 lap dances at mine and my wife gave me the money and said go have fun!

I love that woman. :)

johnsmith
01-04-2007, 12:06 PM
She comes across as a controlling bitch. I hope that's not the case...for TP's sake. Of course, he may like being the bitch in the relationship so in that case he'll be happy :lol

"He may like being the bitch........"? Of course he does, he's a Frenchman, that's what they do.

Texas_Ranger
01-04-2007, 12:07 PM
That sucks.

mabber
01-04-2007, 12:14 PM
"He may like being the bitch........"? Of course he does, he's a Frenchman, that's what they do.

:lol :lol :lol

screamformelongbeach
01-05-2007, 08:25 PM
I bet Mario Lopez told Eva about the temptation men have when partying with women at bachelor parties. Look at what happen to him and Ali. Then again, I believe Eva asked her friend Virginia to spread the facts to the tabloids, just to keep her name in the spotlight. Next!?

Did Mario tell this to Eva WHILE she was blowing him, or afterward?

LuvBones
01-05-2007, 09:22 PM
"He may like being the bitch........"? Of course he does, he's a Frenchman, that's what they do.:lmao

iminlakerland
01-06-2007, 04:02 AM
Did their reality show ever air? They were on Howard Stern a few months ago denying that they are like that. Jackie did start crying when Howard asked Doug if he had to choose one person to save, Jackie or his mom, he chose his mom.

Yea i caught an episode the other day. Jackie Christie thought that OWLS were fictional animals and folklore, so Doug took her to the zoo to see owls and hold them. The show showed a better side of her, and not a controlling side.

I know everyone pokes fun and all, but I dont see a problem with Doug putting his wife first. To each his own, he is respectful of her etc. and obviously he dosnt mind some of her antics.

Kori Ellis
01-06-2007, 06:45 AM
Yea i caught an episode the other day. Jackie Christie thought that OWLS were fictional animals and folklore, so Doug took her to the zoo to see owls and hold them. The show showed a better side of her, and not a controlling side.

I know everyone pokes fun and all, but I dont see a problem with Doug putting his wife first. To each his own, he is respectful of her etc. and obviously he dosnt mind some of her antics.

She thought owls were folklore? :wtf

I think they are definite freaks (The Christies) especially with her getting female employees fired from the Kings and all that. And I can't imagine that some of their behaviors are healthy, but hey ... it works for them.

On Tony and Eva, I can't believe that you guys can even for a second compare them to Doug and Jackie. You guys call her a whore, say she was "swapping spit" with other guys while with Tony and all that, but it's all crap. Sure, she went to a few movie parties with some Hollywood guys (a lot of which are gay) but she has to go to publicity events with someone. It's part of the business. They are a good couple. I've never seen anything between them to lead me to believe she is even slightly controlling.

So she asked him (or didn't ask him, who knows -- just because a wire report picked it up from a tabloid paper doesn't mean it's true) to not have a bachelor party! *Gasp*

:sleep Big deal.

And for the guys saying that grooms don't cheat at bachelor parties, some do. I know both guys and girls who have cheated at their bachelor and bachelorette parties.

mabber
01-06-2007, 10:01 AM

I think they are definite freaks (The Christies) especially with her getting female employees fired from the Kings and all that. And I can't imagine that some of their behaviors are healthy, but hey ... it works for them.

On Tony and Eva, I can't believe that you guys can even for a second compare them to Doug and Jackie. You guys call her a whore, say she was "swapping spit" with other guys while with Tony and all that, but it's all crap. Sure, she went to a few movie parties with some Hollywood guys (a lot of which are gay) but she has to go to publicity events with someone. It's part of the business. They are a good couple. I've never seen anything between them to lead me to believe she is even slightly controlling.

So she asked him (or didn't ask him, who knows -- just because a wire report picked it up from a tabloid paper doesn't mean it's true) to not have a bachelor party! *Gasp*

I guess my problem with her asking is why would you marry someone that you didn't trust to not cheat??? I'm guessing that marriage is doomed just for that one reason...lack of trust.

I wouldn't want to marry someone for not trusting me in that situation.

And for the guys saying that grooms don't cheat at bachelor parties, some do. I know both guys and girls who have cheated at their bachelor and bachelorette parties.

iminlakerland
01-10-2007, 02:04 AM

Yea she really thought they were folklore it was pretty funny but a lil bit strange. Only episode i've caught.

Trainwreck2100
01-10-2007, 02:11 AM
All this Eva hate, just you jerks remember I'm an OG Eva hater I got tenure on the subject.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-10-2007, 02:15 AM
All this Eva hate, just you jerks remember I'm an OG Eva hater I got tenure on the subject.

Stop posting got-damnit and go get your six dollars!

TDMVPDPOY
01-10-2007, 02:49 AM
tp second comin on doug christie or worst kidd

T Park
01-10-2007, 02:51 AM
The people that say this stupid shit about Eva and Parker is just plain unreal.

TDMVPDPOY
01-10-2007, 02:53 AM
The people that say this stupid shit about Eva and Parker is just plain unreal.

we are as materialistic as you can get :D

T Park
01-10-2007, 02:54 AM
that doesn't make sense.

easjer
01-10-2007, 09:00 AM
Naturally, this is real.

Did nobody else catch the part about the TEAMMATES planning this supposed bacchnalian extravaganza? So what would that be, penny poker and a bar-b-que? Honest to god, y'all, if his teammates (most of whom are married) are planning this, how bad could it really be?

So she may have done what lots of people did - ask that he not have strippers. Or she may have done nothing.

That article reads just like all the other horseshit that is out there about them. It again misquotes the whole "break-up" of October. Never happened, and yet, it persists. The whole thing is just one more excuse for you assholes to spout 'pithy' comments about Eva being a controlling Mexican whore. So, so charming.

Jimcs50
01-10-2007, 11:49 AM
saw clip of Eva at People's Choice awards .....she looked quite beautiful last night.

:toast

angel_luv
01-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Naturally, this is real.

Did nobody else catch the part about the TEAMMATES planning this supposed bacchnalian extravaganza? So what would that be, penny poker and a bar-b-que? Honest to god, y'all, if his teammates (most of whom are married) are planning this, how bad could it really be?

You under estimate the Spurs.

I am sure the buy in for the poker game would be at least $20. :lol

Shelly
01-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Lies! All Lies! (http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainment/columnists/jjackle/stories/MYSA011207.1P.jakle.9ac595.html)

Eva's the fave

It turns out Tony Parker's choice is also the people's choice.
The Spur's fiancée, Eva Longoria, was honored as favorite female television star at the 2007 People's Choice Awards on CBS Tuesday night. The "Desperate Housewives" star shared the spotlight with Patrick Dempsey, alias "McDreamy" of "Grey's Anatomy," who was deemed best male television star.

But the big question of the hour had to do with her upcoming wedding. More specifically: Has she really nixed a bachelor party for her intended, as gossip magazines have contended?

"No, it is not true," Longoria reportedly told celebrity magazine show "Extra" at the awards. "I don't know where this rumor started. It's all over the Internet ... of course, they are fun."

Next stop for Longoria? The Golden Globes, which will be Monday on NBC. No, she's not nominated, but the TV fashion plate will please audience eyes as one of the celebrity presenters.

mabber
01-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Lies! All Lies! (http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainment/columnists/jjackle/stories/MYSA011207.1P.jakle.9ac595.html)

Eva's the fave

It turns out Tony Parker's choice is also the people's choice.
The Spur's fiancée, Eva Longoria, was honored as favorite female television star at the 2007 People's Choice Awards on CBS Tuesday night. The "Desperate Housewives" star shared the spotlight with Patrick Dempsey, alias "McDreamy" of "Grey's Anatomy," who was deemed best male television star.

But the big question of the hour had to do with her upcoming wedding. More specifically: Has she really nixed a bachelor party for her intended, as gossip magazines have contended?

"No, it is not true," Longoria reportedly told celebrity magazine show "Extra" at the awards. "I don't know where this rumor started. It's all over the Internet ... of course, they are fun."

Next stop for Longoria? The Golden Globes, which will be Monday on NBC. No, she's not nominated, but the TV fashion plate will please audience eyes as one of the celebrity presenters.

Cuz her looks are all that she's got!. She certainly can't act worth a damn. As long as she stays hot and stays in tv she'll last a little while longer.