PDA

View Full Version : Best e-bay Auctions

ObiwanGinobili
01-03-2007, 02:42 PM
this is the best one i've seen in awhile...

http://cgi.ebay.com/RETRO-CANARY-YELLOW-SET-OF-3-PYREX-MIXING-BOWLS-SO-KOOL_W0QQitemZ160067651692QQihZ006QQcategoryZ4765Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:lol looks like i can get a big heaping of salvation with those bowls.

post yours if ya got 'em.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-03-2007, 02:49 PM
This isn't eBay-related, but I am upset with a Craigslist seller.

He listed a Gamecube for $40 last week. I e-mailed him that night to say I was interested, but never got a response.

He re-listed it saying he was sorry he hadn't replied to e-mails, but for whatever reason, he hadn't. So I e-mail him again telling him I will pay his asking price and told him (at about 9 a.m.) that I could pick it up after 2 p.m. and to e-mail or call to confirm that was fine. I e-mailed him at 12 p.m. telling him that I could now meet him anytime and again, to call or e-mail me and confirm where we could do the exchange.

Nothing until about 6:30 p.m. saying he could meet me, but that it had to be by 7:30 p.m. (and mind you, that whole time, I was out and about, but by the time I got the e-mail, I was back home).

So I e-mail him telling him we can do it the next day instead, I also give him my phone number to confirm. I call him to tell him I can do it then or even later and his wife/daughter answers and asks if he can call me back later. I say sure, but never get a call.

Maybe this is a sign I should put that money into a Xbox360 fund instead.

Marklar MM
01-03-2007, 02:50 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wiper-glasses-for-Halloween_W0QQitemZ250026625202QQihZ015QQcategoryZ 4086QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Jason Grilli wore these with the Tigers.

http://i24.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/a5/7c/3e_1_b.JPG

Marklar MM
01-03-2007, 02:51 PM

Please do.

PM5K
01-03-2007, 03:03 PM
The one that always cracked me up is the one where the guy is naked taking a picture of a coffee pot or something and you can see his fat ugly ass in the reflection....

PM5K
01-03-2007, 03:04 PM

He listed a Gamecube for $40 last week. I e-mailed him that night to say I was interested, but never got a response.

He re-listed it saying he was sorry he hadn't replied to e-mails, but for whatever reason, he hadn't. So I e-mail him again telling him I will pay his asking price and told him (at about 9 a.m.) that I could pick it up after 2 p.m. and to e-mail or call to confirm that was fine. I e-mailed him at 12 p.m. telling him that I could now meet him anytime and again, to call or e-mail me and confirm where we could do the exchange.

Nothing until about 6:30 p.m. saying he could meet me, but that it had to be by 7:30 p.m. (and mind you, that whole time, I was out and about, but by the time I got the e-mail, I was back home).

So I e-mail him telling him we can do it the next day instead, I also give him my phone number to confirm. I call him to tell him I can do it then or even later and his wife/daughter answers and asks if he can call me back later. I say sure, but never get a call.

You know people have lives, sometimes it can take a few days to meet up with people when you deal on Craigslist....

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-03-2007, 03:07 PM
You know people have lives, sometimes it can take a few days to meet up with people when you deal on Craigslist....

Granted, and if he's got something going on, then fine, but to be so eager to sell (as stated in his ad) and then not even shoot an e-mail to say "Got your message, will call soon" or anything like that isn't cool.

PM5K
01-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Well you'll run into all kinds of people on Craigslist....

ObiwanGinobili
01-03-2007, 03:25 PM
The one that always cracked me up is the one where the guy is naked taking a picture of a coffee pot or something and you can see his fat ugly ass in the reflection....

uhm, that wasn't his ass. :oops

SpursWoman
01-03-2007, 03:26 PM
I'm blind after trying to read that ... thanks. :lol

Mr Dio
01-03-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm selling Blaze's homemade videos on eBay's adult section.
It is a POV doggie style DVD.
You can tell it's him in the video when he looks back up over his shoulder to tell me to do it harder.

PM5K
01-03-2007, 03:35 PM
uhm, that wasn't his ass. :oops

When I say "fat ugly ass" I mean he is a fat ugly ass, not that you can actually see his ass....

PM5K
01-03-2007, 03:43 PM
http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/kettle.asp

Mr Dio
01-03-2007, 03:47 PM
When I say "fat ugly ass" I mean he is a fat ugly ass, not that you can actually see his ass....

R U speaking of Blaze's DVDs?

SpursWoman
01-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Want to buy a dining room set? :lmao :lmao

NorCal510
01-03-2007, 07:05 PM

wow, you really are a loser

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-03-2007, 11:42 PM
wow, you really are a loser

Wow, you've really never touched a woman.