SequSpur
01-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Book it. :fro

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Optimism???? Sequ?????

Dirk Nowitzki
01-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Finally someone listens to me! Sequ=smart spurs fan.

The Pied Piper
01-03-2007, 03:21 PM
What a moron.

The Spursies have no shot at beating Dallas!

Keep dreaming and start looking at trade options for Manu and Duncan.

Those guys are over fucking rated and washed the fuk up, respectively.

On a side not, does Manu have a girlfriend or is Parker the only one on the team that is heterosexual, able to pull a fine women, and not a sell out?

Lebowski Brickowski
01-03-2007, 03:23 PM
What a moron.

On a side not, does Manu have a girlfriend or is Parker the only one on the team that is heterosexual, able to pull a fine women, and not a sell out?
are you retarded or just a closet _allas fan?

phxspurfan
01-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Spurs kick Mav Ass on Friday

no

Condemned 2 HelLA
01-03-2007, 03:40 PM
The SpursTalk equivellent of Skip Bayless has spoken.

mabber
01-03-2007, 03:41 PM
The Mavs are due to lose the 2nd game of a back-to-back (7-0 so far this season) so I can see the Spurs beating them in San Antonio on Friday night.

DubMcDub
01-03-2007, 03:43 PM
The Mavs are due to lose the 2nd game of a back-to-back (7-0 so far this season) so I can see the Spurs beating them in San Antonio on Friday night.

There's no such thing as being due for anything in sports. The fact that they are 7-0 thus far has little to no bearing on the outcome of the next one.

That said, should be a great game. Mavs win a close one.

1Parker1
01-03-2007, 03:44 PM

:lol Mavs fans already making BS excuses...I love it. :fro

Borosai
01-03-2007, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs get spanked...they are playing like a bunch of lethargic turds. Or it could be a good game. We'll see.

mabber
01-03-2007, 03:51 PM

It would be an excuse if I were on here talking shit about how the Mavs are gonna kick ass, etc.. I don't play that stupid game so I'm just stating what I think based on the facts on hand. In the end this game doesn't mean squat. I just hope (as I do with all Mav regular season games) that no one gets seriously injured.

DubMcDub
01-03-2007, 03:53 PM

How in the world was what he posted an excuse? Do you even know the definition of the word?

AFBlue
01-03-2007, 03:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs get spanked...they are playing like a bunch of lethargic turds. Or it could be a good game. We'll see.

The Spurs routinely play down to competition. Cavs shot horrible last night, so what do the Spurs do...? Exactly. Dallas isn't so much better than the Spurs that they'll wipe the floor with Tim, Manu, etc. I think it'll be a hard fought game, like it usually is, and it will be a real test of both team's intestinal fortitude. Playoffs in Jan, I love it!

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-03-2007, 04:32 PM
What a moron.

typical troll

mFFL03
01-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Heres to a great game, with no injuries everyone. Theres no other team in basketball I like to play more than SA Spurs.

I don't want to jinx a loss to my team...but we are going to be playing a back-2-back game (pacers the night before). And you never know about those games...at the end of the season most of the losses come from a majority of back 2 back games.

I looked it up...the spurs back 2 back games as of today...7 back to back games; 4-3 record, with 1 of those losses coming on the first night of the back to back game.

Mavs 6 back to back games as of today, 4-2 record, with 2 of those losses coming on the first night of the back to back games.

Looks like we have a slight edge so far...but we'll see....

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Gotta go with Sequ on this one.

Spurs by double-digits.

111-97

DubMcDub
01-03-2007, 05:26 PM

Spurs by double-digits.

111-97

When was the last time the Spurs came even close to beatin the Mavs by double digits? Hell when was the last time the Spurs led the Mavs by more than 10-12 points at any point during a game?

mabber
01-03-2007, 05:28 PM

Spurs by double-digits.

111-97

Spurs might win but I don't see them scoring 111 pts on the Mavs. The Mavs have been holding teams to about 88 pts/game during their most recent win streak. I'd be surprised if San Antonio scored over 100 pts.

mavs>spurs2
01-03-2007, 05:31 PM
You guys are funny. Seriously.

MWILL
01-03-2007, 05:36 PM
No Excuses! Back-to-Back or not.

The MAVS will beat the Sperms by double digits

No more of this close game shit!

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-03-2007, 05:36 PM
When was the last time the Spurs came even close to beatin the Mavs by double digits? Hell when was the last time the Spurs led the Mavs by more than 10-12 points at any point during a game?

I like Mavs fan and their confidence.

I'll stand by my prediction. It could have been me alone in that prediction, or perhaps it was the SPAM salad sandwich I had for lunch doin' the talkin' for me.

111-97. Call your bookie.

stevallica
01-03-2007, 05:38 PM
mavs have won 11 straight and on a roll, no way the spurs win.

DubMcDub
01-03-2007, 05:38 PM
I like Mavs fan and their confidence.

I'll stand by my prediction. It could have been me alone in that prediction, or perhaps it was the SPAM salad sandwich I had for lunch doin' the talkin' for me.

111-97. Call your bookie.

Don't get me wrong man--Spurs can win this game. I wouldn't give the Mavs more than about a 55-60% chance of winning. I'm not foolish.

But I think the one outcome that simply won't happen is a Spurs blowout.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-03-2007, 05:43 PM

Wouldn't it be nice if you had a player on your avatar who actually had a ring on his finger?

That would be the deal!!

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-03-2007, 05:52 PM
It's tossup, but definitely not a blowout. Without Elson and the Mavs on a hot streak, signs point towards them, but who knows???

Cherry
01-03-2007, 05:57 PM

:lol @ your avatar

Wouldn't it be nice if you had a player on your avatar who actually had a ring on his finger?

That would be the deal!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

DubMcDub
01-03-2007, 06:06 PM
It's tossup, but definitely not a blowout. Without Elson and the Mavs on a hot streak, signs point towards them, but who knows???

You guys severely overrate Elson. His absence is going to have very little impact on this game. I'm completely not sold that his one good performance in the first game of the year means anythinhg.

Spurs still have a great shot.

mabber
01-03-2007, 06:06 PM

I hope Stack is back in time for this game. He's a tough matchup for the Spurs (especially when Barry tries to cover him).

MWILL
01-03-2007, 06:17 PM

Sorry Elliottfan it's not a tossup, Dallas should win this game. Should they win this easily? No, but they should win this game without too much of a struggle. I believe this team bought in Avery system (they bought it a while ago) and the last thing Avery wants to do is to lose to San Antonio. I feel they will take care of the Pacers & rest alot of their players for Fri.

confined
01-03-2007, 07:06 PM
are you retarded or just a closet _allas fan?

wow...u must be retarded to think that the mavs still dotn have any defense...

SequSpur
01-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Spurs by 18.

Dirk Nowitzki
01-03-2007, 09:29 PM
I love your reverse psycology sequ!

confined
01-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Spurs by 18.
hey come on now...lets keep it real

hero03msu
01-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Pacers haven't played in 5 days, coming off a loss to the Bobcats. Mavs have played 3 times since then. Mavs will have to play their tale off tommorrow to win. I don't know if that will have an impact on Friday or not.

KB24
01-03-2007, 10:46 PM
MAVS kick some SOFT SPUR ASS on Friday.

cherylsteele
01-03-2007, 11:01 PM
What a moron.

This person almost sounds like Louis.

mavsfan1000
01-03-2007, 11:07 PM
The second night on a back to back game on the road against the spurs is a lot to ask for. If the spurs don't win this game it's not looking good for their season chances.

mFFL03
01-04-2007, 01:54 AM
I hope Stack is back in time for this game. He's a tough matchup for the Spurs (especially when Barry tries to cover him).

God I hope Stack doesn't play. Honestly, he has heart and hustle.....but jesus. If he makes two shots in a row, the man somehow gets a overload of confidence and wants to shoot everytime he touches the ball.

We are winning because we are penetrating and passing the ball around right now.

J-Ho is probably the biggest ball hog on our team right now. Playing amazing ball with Dirk complimenting HIM.

The center position is going to be exposed (if oberto or that other scrub is playing) and the 2 position.

God I'm getting the butterflies already.

lefty
01-04-2007, 01:58 AM
If We Don't Wake Up : Mavs Will Humiliate Us

SequSpur
01-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Spursies by 18

mavs>spurs2
01-05-2007, 01:09 AM
Mavs by 12

TDMVPDPOY
01-05-2007, 01:49 AM
if we lose

pop should be fired

phyzik
01-05-2007, 01:50 AM
no

yes

phyzik
01-05-2007, 01:54 AM
If We Don't Wake Up : Mavs Will Humiliate Us

Agreed.... even *"IF"* we lose, as long as we wake up in April, I'll be happy.... and yes that means even if we lose then... as long as we play hard I dont mind losing to a better team.... and Dallas, despite what the pole-smoking circle jerkers think, still have to prove it....

Winning a game 7 in OT is not domination regardless of what Cuban Jock-strappers think.

Big Shot Rob
01-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Mavs by 18.

Spurs playing like crap.

Dallas is hot and on a win-streak.

Mavs are clearly the better team this year and unless the FO makes a trade by February deadline may not even play in the WCF at all.

phyzik
01-05-2007, 03:24 AM
Mavs by 18.

Spurs playing like crap.

Dallas is hot and on a win-streak.

Mavs are clearly the better team this year and unless the FO makes a trade by February deadline may not even play in the WCF at all.

The exit for the Wagon is in the back...

ponky
01-05-2007, 03:44 AM
Winning a game 7 in OT is not domination regardless of what Cuban Jock-strappers think.

Neither is losing to the Bobcats

Celtic Pride
01-05-2007, 06:13 AM
I have 4 words for ya. Ginobili With The Foul.

Texas_Ranger
01-05-2007, 08:21 AM
We said that the last game between Mavs and Spurs and our ass was kicked, so don't be so sure of it.

Celtic Pride
01-05-2007, 10:32 AM
I see both teams being even and the games they play against each other as toss-ups.

mabber
01-05-2007, 10:47 AM
I see both teams being even and the games they play against each other as toss-ups.

I give the edge to the Spurs tonight. Spurs don't lose 3 in a row very often and they've had a day off while the Mavs had to work hard to beat the Pacers last night in a very physical game. The one positive for the Mavs is that their bench played a lot of minutes last night. I think the Mavs are playing well enough and have built up so much confidence at this point where the Spurs will have to play well to beat them but I would expect the Spurs to do just that after losing 2 in a row and playing on home court.

island_dude
01-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Wake up people! This is a regular season game in January. Sure it's got some hype because it's Mavs vs. Spurs, but barring some injury this game won't have that much impliction on who's standing in May and June, regardless of who wins.

mabber
01-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Wake up people! This is a regular season game in January. Sure it's got some hype because it's Mavs vs. Spurs, but barring some injury this game won't have that much impliction on who's standing in May and June, regardless of who wins.

I agree, but it would be nice to have a 4 game lead over the Spurs after this game.

EVAY
01-05-2007, 03:29 PM
There's no such thing as being due for anything in sports. The fact that they are 7-0 thus far has little to no bearing on the outcome of the next one.

That said, should be a great game. Mavs win a close one.

Sad to say, but I agree with you, and I can't STAND most of the Dallas players, coaches or their owner. I wish the Spurs could win it, but I don't think they will because I think the Mavs have all the confidence right now ( and they deserve it), and the Spurs are shaken.

Unless Pop gets the team in hand and actually starts directing some things other than his occasional temper tantrum at the team, we ( Spurs) are going to go downhill for the balance of the season. Pop has turned over most of the day-to-day coaching to his assistants, and then when he tries to do something in the middle of a game, they usually haven't a clue how to execute it successfuly. The true predictor of a Spurs offensive turnover is to have a Pop call a play during a time out. We lose the ball on the ensuing play 8 times out of ten.

I'll be satisfied if the Spurs play their hearts out for all four quarters tonight, because that would really represent a pleasant change from the way they have been playng lately.

Teams' prior records against one another do little to inform the projected outcome on any given night ( note the last several games for the Spurs). Everyone in the league has figured out how to defend against us, and the Mavs just do it better this year (and last) than anyone else.

SequSpur
01-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Yall ready for this?

Captain Koons
01-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Yall ready for this?

Open mouth insert foot.

KB24
01-05-2007, 11:15 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Texas_Ranger
01-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Spurs by 18.

Kick yourself.

Captain Koons
01-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Open mouth insert foot.

:lmao

01-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Sequ should apologize

SequSpur
01-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Sequ should apologize

for what?

dieman8686
01-05-2007, 11:55 PM
for what?
lol... :dizzy :wtf

Dirk41MVP
01-06-2007, 01:03 AM
So, I'm here and I don't see any mav-ass kicking anywhere. Did I miss anything ?, oh wait I didn't. Your team blows now and you lost... AGAIN. HAHAHAHAH