PDA

View Full Version : Eva is pregnant with Pop's baby.

Jimcs50
01-03-2007, 03:27 PM
NewsTrack - Entertainment

Longoria is pregnant with Greg Popovich's baby

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 2 (UPI) -- A friend of U.S. actress Eva Longoria has informed In Touch Weekly that the "Desperate Housewives star has confided in her, and told her that "She was desperate, and did not know what to do".

The friend stated that Eva was seduced by San Antonio Spurs' coach Greg Popovich, after he had her over for "wine tasting" at his house last October. Eva says that "one thing led to another" and she and he had wild sex. Eva denied that it was a tyrist she was adamant that it just happened extemporaneously.

Eva told her friend that she is 100% positive that she is carrying the coach's baby, and not her fiance Tony Parker's child, because she was away from Tony when she became pregnant. The unidentified friend of Longoria confided to In Touch Weekly that the 31-year-old actress Eva is affraid to let Tony know the truth, but soon after the baby is born, she fears that Tony will catch on. Pressed about her fears, Eva said that Tony will became suspicious after the baby's sarcastic and glip personality arises. Eva knows that Tony will know for sure after seeing that the baby prefers smaller faster nannies to the taller and more physical nannies.

© Copyright 2007 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
United Press International, UPI, the UPI logo, and other trademarks and service marks, are registered or unregistered trademarks of United Press International, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.

Extra Stout
01-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Sorry, that wasn't funny.

Mrs.Jimcs50
01-03-2007, 03:32 PM
*******NEWSFLASH********

Jim is only mildly amusing.

mabber
01-03-2007, 03:38 PM
She couldn't resist the baby soft boyish grin of Pop. I told you Eva will lay that pussy out for anyone with a decent sized wallet.

I've heard she even brings her own kneepads.

Spurszone2005
01-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Wow...the lack of intelligence of some never cease to amaze me.

Kermit
01-03-2007, 03:41 PM
i wonder if the baby will be born with acne scars?

Spurszone2005
01-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Maybe this isn't the right board for you then?

Maybe....I thought the average Spurs fan was more intelligent and classier than most.

mabber
01-03-2007, 03:45 PM

If you actually think we believe this then maybe your intelligence should be questioned :lol

Jimcs50
01-03-2007, 03:50 PM

This thread's intention was to mock the other Eva story in the Spurs' forum which also sites a "confidant" of Eva as it's source about her dening Tony's bachelor party......
duh!

PM5K
01-03-2007, 03:51 PM
You've failed at life Jim....

If you have to explain a joke, you looooosing...

tlongII
01-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Where is Trainwreck?

Jimcs50
01-03-2007, 04:03 PM
You've failed at life Jim....

If you have to explain a joke, you looooosing...

:depressed

where is the nearest bridge?

PM5K
01-03-2007, 04:15 PM
:depressed

where is the nearest bridge?

Just go find a subway....

angel_luv
01-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Jim your writing was top notch... hope you don't mind that I used it for my version. :)

NewsTrack - Entertainment

Longoria is pregnant with Matt Bonner's baby

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 2 (UPI) -- A friend of U.S. actress Eva Longoria has informed In Touch Weekly that the "Desperate Housewives star has confided in her, and told her that "She was desperate, and did not know what to do".

The friend stated that Eva was seduced by San Antonio Spurs' player Matt Bonner, after he had her over for a cribbage match at his house last October. Eva says that "one thing led to another" and she and he had wild sex. Eva denied that it was a tyrist she was adamant that it just happened extemporaneously.

Eva told her friend that she is 100% positive that she is carrying Bonner's baby, and not her fiance Tony Parker's child, because she was away from Tony when she became pregnant. The unidentified friend of Longoria confided to In Touch Weekly that the 31-year-old actress Eva is afraid to let Tony know the truth, but soon after the baby is born, she fears that Tony will catch on. Pressed about her fears, Eva said that Tony will became suspicious should the baby be born a red head, as everyone knows Eva's hair is dyed. Eva knows that Tony will know for sure after the child is old enough to eat solid food and prefers Subway to creme brulee.

© Copyright 2007 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
United Press International, UPI, the UPI logo, and other trademarks and service marks, are registered or unregistered trademarks of United Press International, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.

01-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Pressed about her fears, Eva said that Tony will became suspicious after the baby's sarcastic and glip personality arises. Eva knows that Tony will know for sure after seeing that the baby prefers smaller faster nannies to the taller and more physical nannies.

Nicely played, nicely played.

(But don't you mean glib?)

Fillmoe
01-03-2007, 06:31 PM
that bitch told me it was mine..... boy am i glad it isnt!

Shelly
01-03-2007, 06:36 PM
No Way!!!!