PDA

View Full Version : 41 in the 4th quarter?

SequSpur
11-08-2004, 12:57 AM
Dude, have the spurs suddenly become the Mavs or the Kings?

WTF happened to the defense? Sonics drop 110+ on one of the best defenses?

Beno played 8 minutes with no stats. Rasho did what? Duncan resorted back to shooting guard? Looks like the same problems as last year.

Parker jacking up 23 shots because he has no worries, his backup is one of the shittiest point guards in the NBA. Duncan has an off night and no one is there to help him out... Yeah.. the usual culprit... Rasho pussified Nestorovic.

Now they are soft? Pop signed a soft Slovenian, a backup that carries a purse and is still toying with Malik Rose and Robert Horry.

You get what you pay for.

Sonics > Spurs.

:pctoss

adidas11
11-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Lmao

Slomo
11-08-2004, 05:51 AM
I actually saw yesterday's game and Rasho din't look soft to me. He didn't play as well as he could but he was not soft.

So in a game where the whole team played sub par you still blame it on Rasho?! Go play golf and stfu!

maxpower
11-08-2004, 08:21 AM
Dude, have the spurs suddenly become the Mavs or the Kings?

WTF happened to the defense? Sonics drop 110+ on one of the best defenses?

Beno played 8 minutes with no stats. Rasho did what? Duncan resorted back to shooting guard? Looks like the same problems as last year.

Parker jacking up 23 shots because he has no worries, his backup is one of the shittiest point guards in the NBA. Duncan has an off night and no one is there to help him out... Yeah.. the usual culprit... Rasho pussified Nestorovic.

Now they are soft? Pop signed a soft Slovenian, a backup that carries a purse and is still toying with Malik Rose and Robert Horry.

You get what you pay for.

Sonics > Spurs.

:pctoss

:lol :lol Saw previews to a new movie ...and it could not be more appropriate than the knee jerk reaction which is your M.O.
Sequ = Chicken Little...no, wait...you like using "<>" ..so
Sequ > Chicken Little. :drunk

E20
11-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Calm down. It's the begining of the season.

SequSpur
11-08-2004, 06:37 PM
Chicken little? Blow me.

Its the truth. I fucking hate to be called chicken little. I got your chicken little right here beyitch.

I ain't no chicken little, you might be thinking of some other poster, but not me.

I post one topic that sums up about 15 topics on this front page and I am chicken little?

Fuck off.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Chicken little? Blow me.

Its the truth. I fucking hate to be called chicken little. I got your chicken little right here beyitch.

I ain't no chicken little, you might be thinking of some other poster, but not me.

I post one topic that sums up about 15 topics on this front page and I am chicken little?

Fuck off.

:lol :lol :lol

Is it the "chicken" or the "little" that offends you?

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-08-2004, 06:40 PM

Having a purse doesn't make you soft, Sequ. Rumor has it that Pseudo can actually carry you around in HER purse, Sequ, and no calls her soft.

RobinsontoDuncan
11-08-2004, 09:08 PM
you know i actually want to applaud Sequ Spur, i know we give him a lot of shit around here, but honestly, if everyone wore rose colored glasses all the time this board would blow, and at least Sequ has the balls to always say what he thinks regaurdless of the backlash it may bring'

now in reguard to your post, i really think that Beno Udrih is a good basketball player and think you should wait a little while before you start calling him so horrible, but all in all come on sequ, the spurs have off nights like everyone else, and when the whole team plays badly, it is porbably a problem related to the team being tired more than anything else.

SpursWoman
11-08-2004, 09:17 PM
:lol :lol :lol

Is it the "chicken" or the "little" that offends you?

:lmao

I was just going to post that.... :lol :lol

T Park
11-08-2004, 09:21 PM
everyone wore rose colored glasses all the time this board would blow, and at least Sequ has the balls to always say what he thinks regaurdless of the backlash it may bring'

please, so everyone should bitch about an early november loss to the Sonics?

Get a grip.

RobinsontoDuncan
11-08-2004, 09:30 PM
t park, really think about it, without segu, would this froum be half as interesting, im not saying we should bitch about anything, but im not saying that sequ shouldnt be commended once in a while for making some less popular points either

Sec24Row7
11-08-2004, 10:25 PM
I can't imagine how unhappy this guy would be if he was a clippers fan...

SequSpur
11-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Chicken little is a term used by some prick that I used to know. For some reason it justs rubs me wrong. Don't know why.

SequSpur
05-25-2016, 03:57 PM
losers lose!

UNT Eagles 2016
05-25-2016, 04:01 PM
And this was the away Seattle game :lol I wonder OP's reaction after we lost to Seattle at home later in the month. Gay Allen was torching us. But we beat 'em in the playoffs that year, so it's all good.

Spurs9
05-25-2016, 06:06 PM
12 year bump :wow