PDA

View Full Version : Wow! The best defensive team in the NBA?

LakerGod
11-08-2004, 01:37 AM
Allowing a lottery team score on you 113 points?

What happen there?

How about not holding on big leads when you are winning games? <hint>

Kori Ellis
11-08-2004, 01:38 AM
How about not holding big leads when you are winning games?

The Spurs never had a big lead today.

LakerGod
11-08-2004, 01:39 AM
I'm talking about the 18 point lead the Spurs had on the Lakers the other night?

Kori Ellis
11-08-2004, 01:39 AM
Laker God, I dare you to post something of substance ... ever. You don't even live in Los Angeles, so you probably aren't even a Laker fan, but I just want to know if you have any substance whatsoever, or you just get off by trolling.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2004, 01:40 AM
I'm talking about the 18 point lead the Spurs had on the Lakers the other night?

One-point wins count the same as 18-point wins.

You are trolling about the Lakers losing to the Spurs? That's novel.

LakerGod
11-08-2004, 01:41 AM
No, I live here in SA I never said I was from LA I used to live there tho

Kori Ellis
11-08-2004, 01:41 AM
Yeah, so did I. What area?

LakerGod
11-08-2004, 01:42 AM
East LA

Kaster
11-08-2004, 01:44 AM
Please just die.

LakerGod
11-08-2004, 01:46 AM
Please just die.
I would never wish death to my worst enemy.

But I have to reciprocate that feeling now.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2004, 01:47 AM
You guys are both Laker fans. Where's the love? :lol

LakerGod
11-08-2004, 01:50 AM
You guys are both Laker fans. Where's the love? :lol
He sounds more like a Spurs fan to me.

He's not a real Laker fan.

Kaster
11-08-2004, 02:57 AM
He sounds more like a Spurs fan to me.

He's not a real Laker fan.

I was watching basketball and was a Laker fan well before you were a glint in your father's eye.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2004, 08:46 AM
Hey LakerGod, did you ever have a response to this thread or is it true that you're only a fair-weather fan?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5330

What's next, some smack about the Lakers beating the Hawks?

samikeyp
11-08-2004, 09:45 AM
No, I live here in SA I never said I was from LA I used to live there tho

So be a man and show up to the next SA/LA gtg. Or do you enjoy being a pussy?

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2004, 10:05 AM
Tuesday, January 4, 2005.

LA Lakers @ San Antonio.

The Ellis's will be at the game, many of our hardcore posters will be at the game. Some of us will have to find a spot to watch the game at.

TwoHandJam
11-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Laker God, I dare you to post something of substance ... ever. You don't even live in Los Angeles, so you probably aren't even a Laker fan, but I just want to know if you have any substance whatsoever, or you just get off by trolling.He has no substance, Kori. He has not posted a single thing yet that hasn't been a mindless troll. It's honorable to give him umpteen chances but some people you just can't reach.

You can thank me later for not having wasted more time on his mindless drivel. He's a dime-a-dozen fairweather Laker fan who's a coward to boot. What a fugly combo.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Yeah, but it's still fun to feed the trolls.

smeagol
11-08-2004, 10:22 AM
He's a dime-a-dozen fairweather Laker fan who's a coward to boot. What a fugly combo.
:lol

Medvedenko
11-08-2004, 10:27 AM
LakerGOD,
I'm a huge Laker fan...but they will have a better record than our mighty lakers this year. So it goes..still funny that they lost to the Sonics...but it's a bump in the road. Your posts are pointless and disingenious...still I find it amusing that when you predicted a Laker victory over the spurs, when they lost, you were no where to be found....nice...at least show yourself in good and bad times...

samikeyp
11-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Some of us will have to find a spot to watch the game at.

Sounds good to me. Where do you want to go, Blaze? I am thinking Hooters...then again, I usually am. :lol

Man In Black
11-08-2004, 02:16 PM
The Spurs were TIED with the Pistons last year for Team D. Those world champs were defeated by the Raptors. Sometimes a team steps up. But riddle me this, you willing to bet money about YOUR TEAM?

I'm always on the lookout for a $100 bet that is EASY MONEY. If you're saying that your Lakers are better than the Spurs, that is a bet most any of us will take. So is that what you are saying....

http://www.nofeargear.com/nofear/assets/product_images/PAGBFMPCDFKEFNOFt.jpg
WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

LakerGod
11-08-2004, 02:38 PM
The Spurs were TIED with the Pistons last year for Team D. Those world champs were defeated by the Raptors. Sometimes a team steps up. But riddle me this, you willing to bet money about YOUR TEAM?

I'm always on the lookout for a $100 bet that is EASY MONEY. If you're saying that your Lakers are better than the Spurs, that is a bet most any of us will take. So is that what you are saying....

http://www.nofeargear.com/nofear/assets/product_images/PAGBFMPCDFKEFNOFt.jpg
WHICH ONE ARE YOU?
LOL

Many people expect the Lakers to be a very bad team this season, but just like your "analyst" said on the local game broadcast, the Lakers will be better than they are now, give me a break! they have a totally new team, a new coach with a new system, it takes time however I think that once we get Vlade, Gerorge and Malone back we will be a lot better, at least we don't expect to lose to the lowly Sonics by 20! :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2004, 03:59 PM
But you do expect to go down to the Spurs by 18 at one point in a game, don't you?

Respond to my thread, troll.

Solid D
11-08-2004, 05:12 PM
As long as the Lakers have Kobe Bryant, they will be always have the ability to make a 4th quarter run. He's one of the best in the NBA.

It doesn't take away from the fact that the word "clinic" was used by more than one NBA analyst and commentator after the Lakers were beaten by the Spurs.