PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 4 / King Conan: Crown of Iron

phyzik
01-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Anyone have any news on these titles?

I've been hearing confliticing reports that Arnold will either not be in T4, will be a cameo apperance, or wil lplay the full role...

As far as King Conan I've heard they want The Rock, Vin Diesel or someone else to play Conans son (who the movie will be primarily based on from what I hear). Also hear that the Wachowski brothers are working on it, also heard they are not. Warner brothers are out, but yet they say they are back in....

I dont care much for T4, just interesting, I really want to see a good (true to the comics) Conan movie.... One where Conan lives up to his quote in the first movie and doesnt give a fuck who he kills to get it..

Mongol General: What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Billy Cobham
01-04-2007, 10:58 PM
The Rock would be good as Conan, but Vin Diesel would suck ass. He's not big enough.

phyzik
01-04-2007, 11:00 PM
The Rock would be good as Conan, but Vin Diesel would suck ass. He's not big enough.

I feel the same, the Rock would be better..... but there HAS to be someone out there that is better for the roll.

I will fucking kill someone if I see Conan's son do the fucking gay ass peoples eyebrow bullshit.

BTW, Arnold will still be Conan, he will just be king (to old to do shit). The movie is supposed to be about his son setting out to find HIS own kingdom... or some shit like that.

At least thats what I understood last time I tried to look up the script online.

Buddy Holly
01-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Why not have the one and only true Conan play the role?

http://centerclick.org/conan/pictures/misc/Picture1198.jpg

Buddy Holly
01-04-2007, 11:33 PM
I think I found my new avatar.

E20
01-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Rambo IV

LaMarcus Bryant
01-05-2007, 12:42 AM
The rumors you've stated have been in circulation for almost two years. Usually when long expected movie buzz stays stale like this, and keeps switching production companies and directors, they end up being pretentious and not true to the original movie idea. I think the Rock would be the obvious choice, but he hasn't been in any movies lately to keep his sci fi status up, plus he does not look anything like awnold.

The Rock and Vin Deisel are really the only sci fi/fantasy action stars worth a shit. I'd be happy with either one, as long as they don't botch the movie via yuppie ass overrated directors and producers who don't give a shit what the fan base wants and just want to make quick money. Fuckers.

leemajors
01-05-2007, 12:52 AM
conan the barbarian with the boorman/arnold commentary on is a top 5 movie all time, no question.

phyzik
01-05-2007, 03:30 AM
conan the barbarian with the boorman/arnold commentary on is a top 5 movie all time, no question.

Any Conan movie that actually stays faithful to Robert E. Howard's idea for the bad ass character is a top 5 all-time action movie.... period.

I still think the Wachowski brothers in conjunction with Peter Jackson doing the Drizzt Do'Urden Saga would be probably the greatest action/sci-fi film of all time.

Drizzt Do'Urden = tony Jaa --- definitely

Jarlaxle = Johnny Depp

Artemis entreri = Viggo Mortenson

Bruenor Battlehammer = John Rhys-Davies

Wulfgar = Nathan Jones (HUGE motherfucker, makes the Rock look like fucking Urkel)

Catie-Brae = Any hot chick... Eva Longoria would fit the bill.

The rest of the Characters are just filler.

KEDA
01-05-2007, 05:50 PM
they askes me to play the part of Conans son due to my physical apperance, but alas I had to turn them down.

my Office Dpeot carrer and bowling aura are more glamorous than being a stuck up Hollywood asshole.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-05-2007, 05:59 PM
They need to get some monster foreign bodybuilder who people outside of the sport don't really know too much about.

Let him kick ass, say next to nothing, and have the movie propel him into stardom, and perhaps a future in politics.

slayermin
01-06-2007, 03:28 AM
They need to get some monster foreign bodybuilder who people outside of the sport don't really know too much about.

Let him kick ass, say next to nothing, and have the movie propel him into stardom, and perhaps a future in politics.

Let Frank Frazetta pick the actors.