PDA

View Full Version : Barry since the old ball came back...

Slinkyman
01-05-2007, 11:02 PM
1-11 fgs, 1-6 3 pointers, Spurs 0-3. should have kept that damn plastic ball. :lol

Texas_Ranger
01-05-2007, 11:04 PM
And they don't wan't to trade him for Maggette. Ouch.

Slinkyman
01-05-2007, 11:05 PM
who's making an excuse? just stating a funny fact and by the way you can type more then one sentence per post, FYI.

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-05-2007, 11:06 PM
I don't see a problem with Dallas, Phoenix and many other teams....
Because we're talking about one player; not a team stupid ass.

dallaskd
01-05-2007, 11:06 PM
who's making an excuse? just stating a funny fact and by the way you can type more then one sentence per post, FYI.

thats how you get your post count up

VaSpursFan
01-05-2007, 11:07 PM
this is the real barry. there was no way he was going to keep shooting 50% for three which is why they should have traded the fucker for c. magg when he was overachieving. now if i'm the clips, i wouldn't touch barry with a 59 foot pole

jbspurs
01-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Let the excuses begin....

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ?

dieman8686
01-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Because we're talking about one player; not a team stupid ass.
You might want to read it again,
"Spurs 0-3. should have kept that damn plastic ball. "

bdictjames
01-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Yeah, I should've regretted wishing for that back..

Slinkyman
01-05-2007, 11:46 PM
In that case I don't se a problem with Dirk, Kobe, LeBron, Starbury and many other...

The leather ball excuse is getting comical!!

you don't see a problem with starbury??? :lol :lol :lol did you miss the fact that he sucks ass? 13ppg? :lol he sucks and it doesn't have anything to do with the leather ball.

timvp
01-05-2007, 11:49 PM
I was begging the Spurs to sell Barry high last week. Now everyone sees that he was playing over his head and his trade value probably just went down the toilet.

Barry wasn't going to play any better than he was. He's a big game scrub. This team is about the playoffs. How the Spurs don't make a trade when his stock is at an all-time high is a mystery.

The Spurs' front office is lucky they deal in basketball players and not stock. Peter Holt would be pawning his tractors.

supaphly119
01-05-2007, 11:52 PM
well, the nets are potentially looking to deal kidd and carter...but i'd hate to see what that would cost us.

TDMVPDPOY
01-05-2007, 11:54 PM
gimp

nobodi_home
01-06-2007, 01:50 AM
Right. Pick on Barry. Same old dumb shit. Can't pick on dopy duncan who can't make free throws, so pick on Barry.

BTW, what is Barry's free throw percentage, lifetime, versus Tim Duncan's???
Please post the data. Thank you

nobodi_home
01-06-2007, 01:53 AM
[QUOTE]Barry wasn't going to play any better than he was. He's a big game scrub.

Got to wonder what this guy is smoking!! You have a very short memory bubba.

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-06-2007, 10:41 AM
In that case I don't see a problem with Dirk, Kobe, LeBron, Starbury and many other...

It would be an excuse if it were affecting our big 3. Why compare allstars to a backup?

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Right. Pick on Barry. Same old dumb shit. Can't pick on dopy duncan who can't make free throws, so pick on Barry.

BTW, what is Barry's free throw percentage, lifetime, versus Tim Duncan's???
Please post the data. Thank you
What is Duncan FG%, points per game, rebounds per game, and blocks per game compared to Barry??? Please post the data. Thank you.

VaSpursFan
01-06-2007, 10:58 AM
I was begging the Spurs to sell Barry high last week. Now everyone sees that he was playing over his head and his trade value probably just went down the toilet.

Barry wasn't going to play any better than he was. He's a big game scrub. This team is about the playoffs. How the Spurs don't make a trade when his stock is at an all-time high is a mystery.

The Spurs' front office is lucky they deal in basketball players and not stock. Peter Holt would be pawning his tractors.

i'm right there with you. when i heard that the clips were interested in barry and beno, i was like pull the trigger because barry will come crashing back to earth soon. and just like clockwork, barry has reverted to the passive, hesitant barry. for the first 20 games or so, the ball comes to him he's letting it rip. past couple of games, you give him the ball, he doesn't pull the trigger, he passes up the three or worst yet, passes up the 3 and drives for a running jumper....wtf??? our FO must be privy to something that we aren't to not do that trade...and if they're talking about saving the cap room BS, we know how that ends up. i've said this over and over again, SA isn't a destination for most FA, the only way to improve this team is through trades or the draft. cap room if fucking fools gold.

KB24
01-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Let the excuses begin....

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Chris Childs
01-06-2007, 11:05 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit

E20
01-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Could it possibly be that teams know of Barry's terrific shooting as of late and decide to play him harder? Oh no......that couldn't be it, the leauge is filled with morons that dont' review game tape and teams before a match. [/sarcasm]

Barry didn't have one good look all game.

smeagol
01-06-2007, 04:13 PM
In that case I don't see a problem with Dirk, Kobe, LeBron, Starbury and many other...

You know what's comical . . . a NY Knicks fan :lol

Bruno
01-06-2007, 04:16 PM
You know what's comical . . . a NY Knicks fan :lol
He isn't really a Knicks fan.
When he has started to post on this board, he was a Mavs fan.

smeagol
01-06-2007, 04:27 PM
He isn't really a Knicks fan.
When he has started to post on this board, he was a Mavs fan.
That's another comical thing: how stupid most (not all) of the Mavs fans that come to talk smack are.

God I miss the Piston fans!